What's new

Pakistani Fashion

but i'm sure you wouldn't exactly complain if your mom brings home one of these girls for you :azn:

heeeeeey now what i say :woot:

i thing we are middle class faimly live in saudia arbia and me work as tecnition so no chance:whistle:

i think i made a mistake disclosing the fact that i'm a girl.Things were much better when i was coming across as a boy:cry:
metalfalcon and dimension both added me thinking i was a boy.
mai ne bola tha mujhe add kero??????:hitwall:

:what:

Frankly i actually dont get wat you're trying to say here and i am completely confused...

"Add" kidher kiya mainay aap ko??? :S

Why do girls act like they are the most desirable things in the entire world? Why this Angelina Jolie type attitude? U think u're angelina jolie? I bet koi aapko koi nazar utha key nahi dekheyga churail samajh key bhag jayeingey... lol

U wre trying to say ke i was talking to u bcauz u're a girl? Have i managed to understand ur post correctly. lol. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
How come no one even watched my video... 100 tasveerein hain ismein and it took me 8 hours to make it!... :angry::angry::angry:

Also if want club styleeee or fashion show go to 4:25 :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
How come no one even watched my video... 100 tasveerein hain ismein and it took me 8 hours to make it!..

ok boss every day i will see this .ap ne 8 ghanty in ke sath guzar k bhut acha kya .

Manoor Baloch is best

Ya in terms of acting i think she is the real deal. Woh aur iman ali bhi...

Also i dun like zara sheikh ki acting. Log pata ni kyun boltey hain zara is a good actress... i jus cannot believe it. Even meera...

And Chalo ishq larain mein meera looked like such an idiot and made the move even more stupid than it normally would have been. Such cheap movie i was laughing at the sad scenes.

domin you collect all deta of girls ???????// its shock me yaar you make PHD in girls?????:lol:

domin you collect all deta of girls ???????// its shock me yaar you make PHD in girls?????:lol:

Its an old habit... I will have to stop the girls dominating my life. But i like the female Pakistani actresses and models. :agree:

Issue is girls have too much influence in our lives.

:what:

Frankly i actually dont get wat you're trying to say here and i am completely confused...

"Add" kidher kiya mainay aap ko??? :S

Why do girls act like they are the most desirable things in the entire world? Why this Angelina Jolie type attitude? U think u're angelina jolie? I bet koi aapko koi nazar utha key nahi dekheyga churail samajh key bhag jayeingey... lol

U wre trying to say ke i was talking to u bcauz u're a girl? Have i managed to understand ur post correctly. lol. :tongue:

Dimension117 didn't you add my avatar as your friend here on defence.pk? or your id got hacked and the hacker added me?

well i am not boasting that girls are the most desirable thing nor i am Angelina Jolie.Thanks God.
i am just saying that boys are more comfortable with their boy mates and since you have got to know that i'm a girl you regret having befreinded me.

P.S: I did not at all like the way you're talking to me.thanks!

Last edited:
Let me tell you all a truth about myself.I am not one of those girls who say "No" when they mean "Yes" and say "Yes" when they mean "No" .I am very straightforward.And definitely not a sweetheart to everyone.
I usually don't add people nor sometimes i appreciate the incoming requests because after that they ask questions that i don't feel like answering or the facts about my private life.

dimensions117 are you a sleep walker? you really don't remember when you added me?
because this is the only possibility when people forget things happened last night.But...rightnow i am just going to "break Friendship" with you.Only my real life close friends have guts to talk to me this way and i never mind it.Who are you??? Do I know you?
At this very moment...its time for you to jump high and strike your head against the ceiling because you just managed to set my head on fire.Only few people got to perform this stunt.Thanks very much and have a good day.

P.S: you called me "churail" and people will get scared of me?Sorry to disappoint you it didn't provoke me to the extent that i endup posting my pics up here (like the other girl) justifying the fact that I am not the one.

please yaar stop this no personal more then this.its sad for me when members fight each other.please be cool and if you don't wana engage or friendship so stop reply each other and forget but don't fight last 2 weeks i see its third or forth time heppens here.i reqest both don't do this.

Pakistani beauty queen profiled by NYTimes
By Masood Haider

Saturday, 20 Dec, 2008 | 03:10 AM PST |

Miss Pakistan World Natasha Paracha.—misspakistanworld.com

NEW YORK: A Pakistani girl, crowned Miss Pakistan at a beauty contest in Mississauga, Canada, was profiled in the New York Times Friday.
Natasha Paracha, 24, a resident of East Village, New York, works at the United Nations and has lived in the United States since age 2.
The founder of the pageant, a Toronto entrepreneur named Sonia Ahmed, told the newspaper that she had been making plans to take the pageant to Pakistan as soon as next year. She changed her plans after the fall of President Pervez Musharraf, under whose governmemt she believed conditions in Pakistan were relatively favorable for aspiring beauty queens. Now, she is keeping the pageant in Canada because she cannot guarantee the security of contestants.
‘It may only be like 1 percent of the total population, but the fundamentalist problem is still present in Pakistan,’ Ahmed said.
Since she was crowned in May, Paracha, a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, has limited her appearances to the United States, speaking at a gathering of nonresident Pakistanis in New York, showing up at a Pakistan Day celebration in Washington, raising money for Vision of Development, a nonprofit agency that she started in high school to support rural Pakistani women, and making the occasional media appearance.
This month, she went on CNN to urge her country to stand up and condemn the terrorist attacks on Mumbai. According to the Times, Paracha accidentally used the word ‘condone’ instead of ‘condemn.’
The Miss Pakistan pageant, now in its sixth year, is unique as these things go. None of this year's 12 contestants, to start, reside in Pakistan, but hail instead from the United States, Canada and England.

http://www.dawn.net/wps/wcm/connect...akistani-beauty-queen-profiled-by-nytimes-szh

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom