What's new

Pakistani Fashion

now this one is pakistan woooooow pakistan is advance then any other asian .keep it up hope one day terarrst see these images and surender there guns. :lol::lol: baitullah will say i wana live don't wan't die please give me this one.;)

And the girl in the white dress with phool on her hair woh bhi veena malik thi... matlab they look different... the one in white dress and here... she looks more kali si....

Please do tell me i am working on a video n it will really close this thread... baar baar log dekhen gey balkey larkey zaban bahar nikal key dekhengey...

another fact about guys:enjoy:

Fact number 2>>> They can never differentiate between "before" and "after" of a girl!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yaar kasam sey tum larkian har jagha aa jaati hoo... pata nahi kya chahiyey... aisay toh forum pey nazar nahi aati hoo... koi bhi larkion ki baat karey fawrand aasman sey tapak aati hoo..

i think i made a mistake disclosing the fact that i'm a girl.Things were much better when i was coming across as a boy:cry:
metalfalcon and dimension both added me thinking i was a boy.
mai ne bola tha mujhe add kero??????:hitwall:

nooray again or is it noore whats her real name ???? lol whatever she's hot this one will be my 3rd wife after neha and sara.........

f0f10e702142fb7a94b7dab5b3068475.jpg

28eaaa004c01d4dd7599dc14670c7983.jpg

9a133a510dbc6ab2ce48d1ceb4403a62.jpg

7d8a132bb029ac93afd303cefc05ca34.jpg

269a7fbf44a36edea793b79894630cff.jpg

a3628c0ab8e3ff407698995cc3f6e4c2.jpg

i think i made a mistake disclosing the fact that i'm a girl.Things were much better when i was coming across as a boy:cry:
metalfalcon and dimension both added me thinking i was a boy.
mai ne bola tha mujhe add kero??????:hitwall:

thats why i say you not a girl now its your problim.:sniper:ilove f-56

i will sport your male status because i don't wana lose you now you lose isoleted and sad.:D

one more chance :welcome: if you change and become a boy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yaar ye pakistani girls ko roti nhi dety kya itny mariyal girls hai shadi k bad roz hospial jana pary ga.:enjoy:

i already told metalfalcon that i can play a "brother" when he called m br:rofl:

yaar ye pakistani girls ko roti nhi dety kya itny mariyal girls hai shadi k bad roz hospial jana pary ga.:enjoy:

:cheesy: dude you are so nitpicky they're models they're supposed to be thin yaar I don't think u like any of them you seem to making remarks at all of them they're not that thin or anorexic or anything imo they're just fine
lol I guess u want somebody like reema instead ? :sick:
imran sir who do u like ? no bodybuilders this time plz ;)
P.S thank u for removing that post lol !

who do u like ?

you 100% right i am not intersted in this show pieces .i will like that girt when she come in my life.ye sab bazari mal hai yaar sab bakwaas. :P

i will like that girl wich my mom bring for me.:):Dand she will just for me

you 100% right i am not intersted in this show pieces .i will like that girt when she come in my life.ye sab bazari mal hai yaar sab bakwaas. :P

i will like that girl wich my mom bring for me.:):Dand she will just for me

but i'm sure you wouldn't exactly complain if your mom brings home one of these girls for you :azn:

Back
Top Bottom