What's new

Pakistani Fashion

hey dimensions kaun thi woh larki? she posted her pics??? mujhe bhi batao :shocked:

Yaar kasam sey tum larkian har jagha aa jaati hoo... pata nahi kya chahiyey... aisay toh forum pey nazar nahi aati hoo... koi bhi larkion ki baat karey fawrand aasman sey tapak aati hoo..

Nahi she did'nt kyunkey she was kicked out before she could. She said she was going too... :rolleyes:

Yaar kasam sey tum larkian har jagha aa jaati hoo... pata nahi kya chahiyey... aisay toh forum pey nazar nahi aati hoo... koi bhi larkion ki baat karey fawrand aasman sey tapak aati hoo..

Nahi she did'nt kyunkey she was kicked out before she could. She said she was going too... :rolleyes:

hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa mery dil ki bat :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the girl in the white dress with phool on her hair woh bhi veena malik thi... matlab they look different... the one in white dress and here... she looks more kali si....

Please do tell me i am working on a video n it will really close this thread... baar baar log dekhen gey balkey larkey zaban bahar nikal key dekhengey...

bro if it's too risky to post here then plz PM it to me when your done i look forward to seeing it :enjoy:

nooray

d468a35e6b3eb6ab9b38053503365c66.jpg

:smitten:

ewww dude plz your killing this thread ! lets keep the topic focused on the chicks !

Allright this is the ultimate stuffffffff... all pictures of the cutest Pakistani models put together in a video.

Enjoy! :enjoy:

This has over 100 tasveerein... sorry for stealing some of the ones of rachael and that chik in a white dress... i just cud'nt resist. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
from were you colect these all hot pic and when you colect who you monter not born

if i have these images in my laptop may be laptop will distroy from heat

Back
Top Bottom