What's new

Pakistani Fashion

For lack of an appropriate thread, just wanted to post this as the heritage of Pakistan. Amazing performance from days gone by.

Last edited by a moderator:
dimension heres another pak-canadian for you !! sitarra hewitt

[/IMG]

nhi chaly gi nahy chaly gi

lofer gardi nhi chaly gi

itna agy mat jao yaar lagta hai hamary beizati ka time hony wala hai admins or mods se please

band kero ye sab or namaz pe jao :lol:

Last edited:
khanz bro..you are dead i guess....mods have taken a serious notice about pics u have posted..lol

this one see her age is more then my grand mother and dress is same like baby 5 years :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

7e7561c3f90b9bff1a5f86aa939bdd33.jpg

Oye dun say anything about my jaaaaaaaann... :smitten:

I thought this was a forum for Defence not fashion I am really disappointed the Moderators should put a end to this.

What is wrong with everyone... koi mujhey akela kyun nahi chor sakta hai...

Fine u dont like girls dont look at them... sirf discussion hai yaar... :agree:

What should we look at if not at women? At Mr Fazlullah?:

f2f8a33b8803fbb44c551178ea69306b.jpg

Mods this is the members club and we can discuss anything we want here staying in our limits be it models and actresses of Pakistan. All these women deserve to be promoted. Look how Indians promote their bollywood and all and all their women in bikinis etc etc.

We cant even promote our own actresses and models who barely get any attention even though they are soooooooo beautiful... now if some female members here are jealous of their beauty and male members r jealous of us being so bold about our admiration for them its definately their problem not ours.

No action should be taken against this thread. Its the best thread on this forum! Let the maulvis say what they want... they haven't done anything but damage to the country anyway... :angry:

Mullahs please leave us alone... :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
es besharam larki ka naam VEENA MALIK hai.she doesn't know a bit about fashion:disagree:
she is always fixing her clothes and body parts in public.The biggest fashion disaster:hitwall:

No u must be kidding... i have hated veena malik all my life & right now she is in front of me lukin like an angell... u're kidding rite?

She cant be that beautiful... this is what she looks like:

Not gr8 lukin likin sahi hai... i did'nt know she had the capability to look like that...

i am talking about that "chick":lol: with a Jasmin flower in her hair:D

Nahiiii yaar tum mazak kar rahi hoo... u serious? This is veena malik

ohh please,, hatao yaar..saara mood kharab ker diya...itni fyyt ffyt bandiyaan dikha rahe they ab yeh fazool cheezein..pehley fazullah aur ab veena malikk....

yeh thread band hii karwana parre ga!!!

Allrite Ilovef16 baji please hamein bataien kahan sey yeh veena malik lag rahi hai aap ko and are these the same people?:

8e5cbc3f3efad8f092dd5c83a1db31d9.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What did u post? Once a larki was talking about a pic posting here of herself and wanted to see everyone aur usko ban kar diya tha... be careful mate?!

hahaha..can i get her contact no. or email...lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha..can i get her contact no. or email...lol

If u can find her it would be the best thing u can do... cauz yahan pey koi bhi Pakistani larki jo online miley pic buhut mushkil sey dekhai gi... ;)

rite now i'm contacting sitara hewitt and hoping she replies... :smitten:

If u can find her it would be the best thing u can do... cauz yahan pey koi bhi Pakistani larki jo online miley pic buhut mushkil sey dekhai gi... ;)

rite now i'm contacting sitara hewitt and hoping she replies... :smitten:

lol..best of luck to than....mujhey plz ek dafa milwa dena...lol..so that i could tell people that she is my friend's girlfriend...lol

Back
Top Bottom