bae81b3a1222ba60d487fe238593c7ae.jpg

f228f31089d0f5f4e8f93fb83561a22c.jpg

western side :

2b7f01526af69285665ad59b674a1c09.jpg

a243f26d40b928c438a71ab6b9338148.jpg

c73de2cb2a99ec500084273e86e4c46e.jpg

1d041e9cec4a43a21c1779f62c19b208.jpg

:smitten:

What did u post? Once a larki was talking about a pic posting here of herself and wanted to see everyone aur usko ban kar diya tha... be careful mate?!

I didn't post anything bad I don't understand what the big deal is :undecided:

I didn't post anything bad I don't understand what the big deal is :undecided:

Me neither, just make sure not too much nudity is shown.
Other then that, I'd say keep it up, you got some good taste.:enjoy:

i think he slowly slowly move wrong until admins mod close this thread.should be ceare when you post some pic khans bhai

Allrite Ilovef16 baji please hamein bataien kahan sey yeh veena malik lag rahi hai aap ko and are these the same people?:

8e5cbc3f3efad8f092dd5c83a1db31d9.jpg

Lol@ baji:lol:
khabardar acha! mai apni mom ki Pretty Zinta hoon and yahan sab uncles se chotti hoon uncle:P
aur haan this is Veena Malik for sure and i'm relieved that you hate her:enjoy:

hey dimensions kaun thi woh larki? she posted her pics??? mujhe bhi batao :shocked:

hey dimensions kaun thi woh larki? she posted her pics??? mujhe bhi batao :shocked:

lol..mam, abhi tak jinko pata hona chaiye unko to pata nahi hai (me:smitten::cool:) ke woh daler larkii kon thii, aap kahan se challi aayien?

thora intezar farmaaiye...mujhey bhii nahi bataya demension ne....

i think he slowly slowly move wrong until admins mod close this thread.should be ceare when you post some pic khans bhai

huh what did i do wrong ?? it's not like i posted more wrong/revealing pics as this thread went on all the pics are pretty decent and the most revealing pics were probably off yasmeen ghauri and i didn't even post those :what:

hay,,,,,,guys..........wts going on??...........apna apna hi hota hy...u all cant kick out such personalities frm country ....these aal r ambessedors of our country.....
i like EMAAN ALI & VANEEZA AHMAD,...........ever young n maintained..................:police:

Lol@ baji:lol:
khabardar acha! mai apni mom ki Pretty Zinta hoon and yahan sab uncles se chotti hoon uncle:P
aur haan this is Veena Malik for sure and i'm relieved that you hate her:enjoy:

And the girl in the white dress with phool on her hair woh bhi veena malik thi... matlab they look different... the one in white dress and here... she looks more kali si....

Please do tell me i am working on a video n it will really close this thread... baar baar log dekhen gey balkey larkey zaban bahar nikal key dekhengey...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom