Zanab_Qayyum7.jpg

Nickie_Nina_Black_and_White_Collection_4-1.jpg

pakistan_institute_of_fashion_design_pfdc_pakistan_fashion_week_29.jpg

pakistan_institute_of_fashion_design_pfdc_pakistan_fashion_week_3.jpg

rani_emaan_colors_of_pakistan_6.jpg

umar_syeed_colors_of_pakistan_1.jpg

stunning_collection_2010_by_mehdi_13-1.jpg

Tooba_Siddiqui13.jpg

Modern lifestyle does not certainly mean better.

It certainly enables you to have greater access to modern wonders which improve health conditions, provide you with more options in life and much more.

It is a fact that modern life has greatly improved lifestyle over time. Gone are the days when majority of people lived in great despair, poverty and pressure holding onto old witches tales.

No dough Education is very very important for every one of us no matter if we are old young men or women.

Certainly can't get it in some places like Saudi Arabia, I work for a company which has a school in Saudi Arabia where women are not allowed. Atleast when you are modern, everyone has access to such important things.

That really sucks. This thread and and keeping women indoors is bit too extreme.

It would for some and not for others. That is why its best to avoid what you think sucks, its only going to enrage you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Certainly, you expressed yours and I did mine.

It certainly enables you to have greater access to modern wonders which improve health conditions, provide you with more options in life and much more.

It is a fact that modern life has greatly improved lifestyle over time. Gone are the days when majority of people lived in great despair, poverty and pressure holding onto old witches tales.

Ma bad. I was under the impression that modern in this thread meant "western lifestyle".
Pakistan being a Islamic Republic must not promote western culture and thats what my whole point is in this thread.

oh well...i completely missed out this "tharkee" thread.. this is my first visit

Back
Top Bottom