What's new

Pakistani Fashion

I dont like ANY of them.
I dont like women exposing themslves and wearing and acting indecent.

I would rather prefer a girl in hijab and full slevess (to marry) rather than these !!

I dont like women exposing themslves and wearing and acting indecent. ...
I would rather prefer a girl in hijab and full slevess (to marry) rather than these !!
Would you like it if she kept her that way after marriage when you two go out in the evening?

Everybody over there is wearing what the girls in the thread are wearing, you'd have a hard time finding that hijabi wife, unless you wish someone from a madrassa.

Man men have been acting indecent for too long and without question, about time women got a break. Or us men need to go hijabi as well.

BTW this discourse doesn't relate to fashion, so I'm ending it from my side. Good luck with finding that wife.

Would you like it if she kept her that way after marriage when you two go out in the evening?

Everybody over there is wearing what the girls in the thread are wearing, you'd have a hard time finding that hijabi wife, unless you wish someone from a madrassa.

Man men have been acting indecent for too long and without question, about time women got a break. Or us men need to go hijabi as well.

BTW this discourse doesn't relate to fashion, so I'm ending it from my side. Good luck with finding that wife.

Not to be rude, or harsh, would you like guys staring at your wife/sister/daughter ??
Yea sure, do fashion, but in limits !!

nayna_pfdc_sunsilk_fashion_week_day3_6.jpg

meesha_shafi_and_cybil_khaadi_6.jpg

cybil.jpg

body_focus_pfdc_fashion_week_3-1.jpg

asifanabeel_pfdc_pakistan_fashion_week_day1_24-1.jpg

asifanabeel_pfdc_pakistan_fashion_week_day1_15.jpg

yasir_waheed_pfdc_pakistan_fashion_week_12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom