Tooba_Siddiqui_m3.jpg

umar_syeed_colors_of_pakistan_4.jpg

zaheer_abbas_at_veet_show_2010_2.jpg

off topic:

P201010141740546227209691.jpg

P201010141736022582079212.jpg

P201010141742343233027505.jpg

P201010141744011489820402.jpg

Beijing Girl Print Models finals contest held in Shanghai 17:32, October 14, 2010

Beijing Girl Print Models finals contest held in Shanghai (2) - People's Daily Online

Recently, the Xinwei First Levi's Cup Beijing Girl Print Models Contest Finals sponsored by Xinwei magazine was held at Costa Cruises in Shanghai. The 20 contestants selected from across China showed leisure clothes, swimwear and dress.

Finally Zhang Qing from Jinan won the championship, Beijing's Liu Aini was got runner-up, Xi'an's Wang Di was the third.

hi

i really appreciate your input and contributions and these girls are beautiful but can you try and keep to pakistani girls/models/fashion/showbiz news pics etc if you can thx :cheers:

absolutely disgusting! What are these women trying to be? No wonder allah ka azaab aya howa hai pakistan mai 24/7!

absolutely disgusting! What are these women trying to be? No wonder allah ka azaab aya howa hai pakistan mai 24/7!

Well god must be giving a free pass the likes of egypt,morroco,turkey,lebanon and even UAE since pakistan is nothing compared to them in these kinds of things but they still seem to be doing much better than us does he only like picking on us pakistanis or something ? sorry but i don't consider Allah to be a bully like you do disasters happen in every country and pakistan is no exception.
I think it's even more disgusting how you people use misfortune of pakistan to push for your religious agenda if this is the case why god punished the poor rural people and not these rich models ? it's sickening how you play the islam card and imply millions of innocent poor pakistanis killed and left homeless due to recent events somehow deserve this punishment just coz of a few fashion shows which they probably never even seen or heard of ! :angry:
btw quite a few of these models are not even muslim anyway ! Please keep religion away from this thread and if you think it's so bad then please don't click on this thread it's that easy thx :police:

Damn... Khanz thank u buddy... I wanna make some lazyyyyy loveeeee to some of em... and then some wild rabbit love to some of the others :D

haha no prob but some of them are taken though anyway i will be posting some more later in my free time.

Back
Top Bottom