What's new

Pakistani Emperor’s Grave In Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahadur Shah Zafar looks like an average old farmer from BD.....he has a Lungi....I have a lungi.....we are the real Mughals.....Indians need to handover the Taj Mahal to BD asap!

I heard you built a duplicate Taj Mahal in Bangladesh.

Mughals were Indians over time mate be serious. Its a different story if hindutvas refuse to accept them.
If a boy of pakistani parent born in USA, what will you call it...... an american Pakistani....right? .....and yes you are right, one can say that OVER THE TIME mughals became Indians as their generations after generations were born in india......but i like it when Hindus rejects them to be Indian.......because they were not hindus :D

Bahadur Shah Zafar looks like an average old farmer from BD.....he has a Lungi....I have a lungi.....we are the real Mughals.....Indians need to handover the Taj Mahal to BD asap!
don't worry mate i have talked to ISI cheif and he assured me to start next freedom movement in AGRA so that we can get Taj Mahal:lol:.....Ukhar k le jain ge Taj Mahal. :chilli:...later on we will gift it to BD after evey pakistani can have pic with the glory of their past :p:

Mughals were ancient pakistanis
the best new year joke... :tup:
Mughals were Indian.....this was the best joke of 2013:rofl:

Last edited:
Wow an old post has been brought to life by trolls.
@Aeronaut Sir please close this thread and sort out the trolls giving life to thread from 2012.

Its a temporary one.....waiting to be replaced with the real marble one!We have it all planned!

If a boy of pakistani parent born in USA, what will you call it...... an american Pakistani....right? .....and yes you are right, one can say that OVER THE TIME mughals became Indians as their generations after generations were born in india......but i like it when Hindus rejects them to be Indian.......because they were not hindus :D

Yes like me I am born in USA to Pakistani parents but that is different from Mughals because American is a nationality but not a racial group. Indian is both nationality and race. Mughals were probably as Indian as everyone else by the year 1857 so yeah its a different story if hindus don't accept them today.

Bangladeshi Taj Mahal :lol:

Banglar_TajMahal.jpg

As long as there remains the scent of faith in the hearts of our Ghazis, so long shall the Talwar of Hindustan flash before the throne of London - Bahadur Shah II

muslims rulers f the subcontinent belong to pakistan, the rulers would want to be pakistanis rather then yindoos
By this super logic if India has a Muslim PM, the Indian Prime Minister will be a Pakistani. LOL. :hitwall: :P

As long as there remains the scent of faith in the hearts of our Ghazis, so long shall the Talwar of Hindustan flash before the throne of London - Bahadur Shah II
Only the Ghazis were in the graveyards, and the Mughal emperor was a mayor or Old Delhi. Since 1760, the Mughals' real power ceased to exist.

Where did you get that quote?

It's probably his most famous quotation.

He said it in the Indian Rebellion of 1857.

غازیوں میں بو رھےگی جب تلک ایمان کی

تخت لندن تک چلےگی تیغ ھندوستان کی

Ghāzioń méń bū rahegi jab talak imān ki; Takht-e-London tak chalegi tégh Hindustan ki

As long as there remains the scent of faith in the hearts of our Ghazis, so long shall the Talwar of Hindustan flash before the throne of London

Only the Ghazis were in the graveyards, and the Mughal emperor was a mayor or Old Delhi. Since 1760, the Mughals' real power ceased to exist.

Thanks, already know.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom