What's new

Pakistani corner

I live near lalkurti,
You should definitely check out the Chappal Kebabs of Lalkurti

I did bro... down the market of Lal Kurti and it was great and enjoyed a lot. So also the Tehzeeb Pizza and ice cream and even I visited again the twin cities, I would like to go there once more.

I did bro... down the market of Lal Kurti and it was great and enjoyed a lot. So also the Tehzeeb Pizza and ice cream and even I visited again the twin cities, I would like to go there once more.
Glad you had a good time there.

@Anchan , stop giving all the balme to the center or Punjab. What has the leadership of GB done in last 67 years, have they ever raised concerns of GB to the center? they have done nothing, blame yourself before blaming others. We are to blame for not raising our concerns properly, and we still aren't. What is the legislative assembly doing? are they not our representatives? stop blaming others.
And id on't want to see you trolling anymore, i will be much harsh on you compared to others. GB will benefit the most after Balochistan as far as CPEC is concerned. CPEC will bring direct investment to GB and is already. More on how it will be good for locals GB, understand how SEZ will benefit GB, read it and understand it as to how CPEC will benefit CPEC.

@krash ...

@EAK ,@Talwar e Pakistan ,i have given him a reply. He doesn't know what he is talking about.
So if I raise a question then its a troll? Leadership in GB? Are u kidding me ? GB has no representation in Pakistani assemblies then how GB has leadership? Where GB people will raise this issue in national assembly? GB has no representation in all national institutions. And the so called GB assembly is powerless . Have u heard any legislation being done by this so called dummy GB Assembly? They can only pass resolution like. " GB ko souba bnao" 5 times. then what happened? Pakistani official said that GB is disputed territory and can't be made a province till end of Kashmir dispute. So I solely accept the Pakistani constitution Article-1 that says GB is not part of Pakistan . I respect Pakistani constitution and I am proud that it clearly describe 4 provinces , ICT and Tribal Area but not GB . So who to blame India or Afghanistan ? Huhh You wil be harsh .. yes u may be u living in some cities of Punjab and your father may be govt servant or in army so u only think about yourself not GB nation. That's the main reason in GB we are not getting our rights . Then u said we are not raising this issue .When we raise this issue like I raised here then people like u brand us Anti Pakistani the same happening with many Pashtun and Baluch too in Pakistan . GB assembly passed many resolutions demanding province. GB youth protests in different cities of Pakistan in last month. Col nadir Khan(Son of Col Mirza Hassan Khan) went to UN office to submit a letter raising GB issue in Gilgit .Many nationalists like Manzor parwana, haidr shah rizvi, also put in jail for raising GB issue. And baba jan and Tahir ali tahir still in jail for raising GB issue. Then u say we are not raising voice against injustice. I don't know why u want to hide facts as you know well.Pakistani PM Policy makers and Beaurocrats are 60% Punjabi then who to blame ? They make policies for the country including GB . Recently in national assembly of Pakistan govt official said that matters related GB can't be discussed in National Assembly because GB is not part of federation of Pakistan said by govt official in National Assembly. And There is no share for GB in CPEC, It is confirmed 46 billion dollar is already distributed in 4 probinces of Pakistan. Check on Planning Commsion Wesbite the official website of ministry of planning govt of Pakistan. So don't show me a link from expres tribue or dawn. Show me authentic links.
Now Read this news. 26th feb 2016 Via Daily K2. When Govt of Pakistan say that GB is not part of Pakistan then its ok ., But when we say that GB disputed and not part of Pakistan then why we are labled as anti statet. We accept Pakstani constitution and repeating the same statement of Pakistani high officials. GB is not part of Pakistan. Then plz make GB an autonomous state under Pakstan like Hongkong under China. The resources of GB should only spend in GB. Pakistan shhould pay royalties for GB on Susut Dry port, Custom duty taxes of Khunjarab border to GB and so on ...Please understand the original problem and don't try to hide facts. If u prove me wrong I will accept. But don't reply me in illogical way.
10269535_1104062936293001_3638735441799576628_n.jpg

Zindabad tajurbakar team
―――――――――――――
Circular debt surpasses Rs300 bln as number of defaulters surges
Circular_Debt.jpg

WAPDA has failed to recover outstanding dues amounting to Rs 233 billion from the defaulters so far despite tall claims by the Ministry of Water and Power.

The key defaulters of electricity bills hail from the elite class of the society.

Majority of the defaulters belong to Lahore while a small number belongs to Multan.

High-ups of the Ministry of Water and Power told a local news agency that WAPDA has met failure in effecting recovery from defaulters for want of proper legislation in the country.

WAPDA said that stern action would be initiated against the electricity pilferers and defaulters after effective legislation is enacted.

Documents show that the total number of electricity consumers in the country is 500,057. Authorities have issued Equipment Removal Orders (ERO’s) against power connection in respect of defaulters but this step has also proved fruitless.

Documents said that non recovery of heavy amounts from the defaulters has led to increase in circular debt. A massive amount of Rs 233 billion has to be recovered from the consumers who were declared defaulters during the financial year 2014-15 while the unpaid amount to be recovered from old defaulters stands at Rs 92 billion.

The defaulters on payment of bills include industrialists, traders, politicians, offices and government and semi government corporations.

Outstanding dues amounting to Rs 66.72 million have to be recovered from electricity bill defaulters from Faisalabad division, Rs 6,275 million from GEPCO defaulters, Rs 23 billion from HESCO defaulters, Rs 178 million from IESCO defaulters, Rs 178 million from LESCO defaulters, Rs 46 billion from LESCO defaulters, Rs 18 million from MEPCO defaulters, Rs 13 billion from PEPCO defaulters, Rs 35 billion from KEPCO defaulter, Rs 72 billion from SEPCO defaulters and Rs 38 billion from TESCO defaulters.

The agency quoting Ministry of Water and Power sources said that circular debt could be overcome if the massive amount on account of outstanding arrears is recovered from defaulters.

The Ministry of Water and Power documents reflected that power theft related incidents and number of defaulters have decreased in KP while power pilferage and number of defaulters have increased manifold in the Lahore and Sukkar divisions since the PML-N government came to power.
Circular debt surpasses Rs300 bln as number of defaulters surges | Pakistan Today
@django @MaarKhoor @Ammara Chaudhry @Leader @WAJsal

Kuti choran naal ruli ey

Then u said we are not raising this issue .When we raise this issue like I raised here then people like u brand us Anti Pakistani the same happening with many Pashtun and Baluch too in Pakistan .
What has the leadership of GB done in last 67 years? have they ever protested? are they protesting now? the whole world can hear us, blame yourself before blaming others. Though i agree center is to be given more blame, think about what our leadership has done. I am only quoting our CM. Our leaders sold GB in 1947, did they put forward a set of demand to Pakistan before acceding, we could have gotten our rights back then. Why blame others, when the share of blame is somewhat equal?
Now Read this news. 26th feb 2016 Via Daily K2. When Govt of Pakistan say that GB is not part of Pakistan then its ok ., But when we say that GB disputed and not part of Pakistan then why we are labled as anti statet. We accept Pakstani constitution and repeating the same statement of Pakistani high officials. GB is not part of Pakistan. Then plz make GB an autonomous state under Pakstan like Hongkong under China. The resources of GB should only spend in GB. Pakistan shhould pay royalties for GB on Susut Dry port, Custom duty taxes of Khunjarab border to GB and so on ...Please understand the original problem and don't try to hide facts. If u prove me wrong I will accept. But don't reply me in illogical way.
10269535_1104062936293001_3638735441799576628_n.jpg
Status of GB will be changed-thanks to the Chinese. As the Chinese do not want to invest in a disputed area with such a status. Pakistan government will give GB a constitutional and NA representation. Did you know about this? And you say CPEC will be helping Punjab only. Read this please:
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor: A boon for the economy, a bane for locals - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
@cb4 ,is it not feasible to make Orange line underground? where in the world do you see metro train on overhead bridges? by keeping it underground, it can save a lot on cash, historical sights and no one has to leave their homes. I read a proposed project by PMLQ was underground and a much better project than this. What do you know about this?

@cb4 ,is it not feasible to make Orange line underground? where in the world do you see metro train on overhead bridges? by keeping it underground, it can save a lot on cash, historical sights and no one has to leave their homes. I read a proposed project by PMLQ was underground and a much better project than this. What do you know about this?
Waday dollars lagain gay bilkul shalimar bagh kay samnay khudaye hui

Back
Top Bottom