What's new

Pakistani corner

This will be the acid test, that will determine the true mettle of this forum.

Agreed.

@MaarKhoor so they're just gonna vote an Indian participant without even reading the articles from other members and as well the one they are going to vote? What the. That's so absurd. :/
Necessary actions should be taken on this matter.

Agreed.

@MaarKhoor so they're just gonna vote an Indian participant without even reading the articles from other members and as well the one they are going to vote? What the. That's so absurd. :/
Necessary actions should be taken on this matter.
they lobbied instead of Slav bro's post against that and within 2 hours his vote doubled then mine...even Pakistani members voting him for sure about his posts but Indian members only will vote him...more on above our vote will be shared between Pakistani members but from Indian side spectre and other widraw their participation so that all the vote goes to him in order to make him TT...

This will be the acid test, that will determine the true mettle of this forum.
No action against her till just casual warning, I hoping strict action and waiting for that if things not improving then brother there is very little chance I stay here, there will be definitely other places which are may be free from Indian influence and lobbying.

they lobbied instead of Slav bro's post against that and within 2 hours his vote doubled then mine...even Pakistani members voting him for sure about his posts but Indian members only will vote him...more on above our vote will be shared between Pakistani members but from Indian side spectre and other widraw their participation so that all the vote goes to him in order to make him TT...

Well the last moment I voted, there was difference of just one vote b/w you and the other guy. That's so not fair. Then what is the purpose to put all the efforts in to write one up when even the voting is going to be completely underhanded.
I hope management will look over to this matter.

Well the last moment I voted, there was difference of just one vote b/w you and the other guy. That's so not fair. Then what is the purpose to put all the efforts in to write one up when even the voting is going to be completely underhanded.
I hope management will look over to this matter.
Even defaming me and trying all the dirty politics cheap tactics she is roaming free, I can name one very good poster who left PDF just because of her.

@Jungibaaz ,@Jazzbot ,@Areesh .
8405_1003205736439636_8682625460353730740_n.jpg

I've not kept up with the PSL response in social media or in the internet. No idea people were bashing teams and owners to this level, it's pathetic and disgusting, each participant deserves our utmost respect for their part in creating this league for us all to be proud of as Pakistanis.

@cb4 ,is it not feasible to make Orange line underground? where in the world do you see metro train on overhead bridges? by keeping it underground, it can save a lot on cash, historical sights and no one has to leave their homes. I read a proposed project by PMLQ was underground and a much better project than this. What do you know about this?

I completely agree. They should have gone underground using TBMs (Tunnel Boring Machines). Its cleaner and aesthetically better. But here is the thing. The government decided to go elevated for the most part and make the 2 underground stations using cut and cover method to save costs.

No previous plans were not completely underground. Here If N-league is putting 2 underground stations, Q was putting 6. Chaudharies are making up stories. The feasibility reports were based on the ones compiled in the last decade by, JICA of Japan, Systra of France, MVA of Hong Kong, and our very own NESPAK.

Underground is common in Europe while Elevated in Asia and North America.

Countries choose this method because like I said to save costs, and in addition, because politicians tend to do everything which will be quicker to build, ideally before elections.

Countries like India, Japan, China, Thailand, Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc in Asia and cities in North America like Chicago, New York, L.A, Vegas, Honolulu, Miami, Panama, and Vancouver all have elevated metros.

Last edited:
Countries choose this method because like I said to save costs, and in addition, because politicians tend to do everything which will be quicker to build, ideally before elections.
I would be happy with any project, no matter the cost as long as it serves national interest and does not portrays a positive image of a political party, wait for the just as expensive ads on T.V.

No action against her till just casual warning, I hoping strict action and waiting for that if things not improving then brother there is very little chance I stay here, there will be definitely other places which are may be free from Indian influence and lobbying.

Relax and move on Pakistan............. It is just a game and don't take anything serious in this virtual world..........
Sometime we don't know reasons of certain decisions.......... and sometime it is not mandatory for everyone to know everything......... just chill and enjoy here.......... with excellent PDF community

Blue Pill
Taking the easy way out, choosing to ignore the harsh reality and live in blissful ignorance.
"You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe." Morpheus, The Matrix

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Bahahaha. It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep :pop::pop::pop::pop:

That's when the age factor comes in..... natural ingredients for natural performance.

Well its a matter of perspective then. One is JF-17, other one is F-16 :P

Bahahaha. It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep :pop::pop::pop::pop:

Dude - If someone needs blue pill at first than it should be the one i pointed out because there are high chances that blue pill will not be enough for being lion of one day, maybe some gadgets along with batteries will give better results ..... :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Back
Top Bottom