What's new

Pakistani corner

@544_delta There is no restriction...... Everyone can volunteer with certain age limitations........ but the basic question in my mind is why somone will like to spend days and nights in dangerous forests with 40 kg pack on , in adverse weather conditions without any shelter and food....... instead of chill luxurious office routine ...... Never seen an ICTO planing like this.....
ICTO course will get me the rank of captain quicker than dragging my butt through PMA as L\C cadet will do....plus i've a question too..why don't people get that soldiering can be a passion? i have a degree in engineering but where has it written that i should take it up it as a profession too?..... it holds no interest for me...i want a bigger, more noble purpose for my life..
P.S: i'm sick of the "chill, luxurious office routine"

Mullahs will be in misery, no need to worry for them as he did the right thing and is in Jannah, no need to protest.
Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail
Massive protests expected after 5 pm
Kal shayad curfew lag jaye Pindi mein

―――――――――――――――――
CDA set to plant 300,000 saplings in spring

islamabad - The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has started arrangements for the upcoming Spring Tree Plantation Drive 2016, said CDA officials yesterday.
This year, more than 300,000 saplings of different species will be planted to enhance the beauty of the city and further enhance green character of the federal capital. A launching ceremony would be held at Fatima Jinnah (F-9) Park and the plantation drive would be participated by Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ICCI), representatives of civil society, government and semi-government departments, students of different colleges and schools, NGOs and people from different walks of life.
A press release issued by the CDA said the environment of the city always remained top priority of the Authority while executing different development projects. After completion of these development projects, the CDA meets the deficiencies of greenery. The CDA plants four trees to compensate one chopped tree, while executing development projects. The CDA also prefers to plant indigenous species, which have the ability to withstand local weather changes.
The CDA organises spring and monsoon tree plantation drives every year to highlight importance of plants and educate people of the city so that they could play their due role in enhancing green character of the city. This year, the CDA has planned to plant three 300,000 plants; however, with the assistance of NGOs and different institutions 450,000 plants including alestonia , silver oak, argun and gab bets etc will be planted in different areas of Islamabad. During spring tree plantation drive, the CDA would plant 225,000 plants in the rural areas of the city while 75,000 plants will be planted in the urban areas, particularly in different residential sectors, median strips of avenues, green belts along major highways and parks which would eventually help enhance natural beauty of Islamabad. Spring tree plantation drive will remain continue for two months and arrangements have been made to distribute free of cost plants, so that every residents could participate in tree plantation drive and play their role in maintaining green character of Islamabad, said the press release.
CDA set to plant 300,000 saplings in spring

I wonder why these Mullahs don't protest when our children are brutally killed. Goes to show how radicalized our society is.
I wonder why these Mullahs don't protest when our children are brutally killed. Goes to show how radicalized our society is.
Ab phir say Telenor,KFC,Mcdonald kay kay outlets jalayein gay (;¬_¬)
PEMRA has ordered a black out

12801349_795986467180113_5961876053406863168_n.jpg

I am sure you must have gone thru the indian budget thread...... I would like to know how GOP does this? Similar to what GoI does or is it different???? ( the idea is not to compare in anyway but to understand how FM and govt works on finance)
How do they do what? make a budget?

Yeah may be the overall process in a brief.....
An economist may be a better person to ask, or someone who knows these things (@ajpirzada , kindly explain in detail).
As much as i know, priorities are looked at and a yearly budget is allocated for that field, meaning that much amount will be spent on this and this field over a course of a year. Similar to how you run your home, you allocate a certain amount for education of your children, a certain for house hold needs and etc, etc... A good analysis on the budget will come in some time, a summarized version. That should help.
regards

ICTO course will get me the rank of captain quicker than dragging my butt through PMA as L\C cadet will do....plus i've a question too..why don't people get that soldiering can be a passion? i have a degree in engineering but where has it written that i should take it up it as a profession too?..... it holds no interest for me...i want a bigger, more noble purpose for my life..
P.S: i'm sick of the "chill, luxurious office routine"
Soldiering is a passion ........ this sentence only holds good for L/C .......... if you want to join ICTO you are already far away from your dream ........... just kidding

Back
Top Bottom