What's new

Pakistani corner

well you never know why u brought him into this when i mentioned femininity:azn::whistle:
Actually that was the first meme that popped up when i searched for memes i actually forgot that in real life he was gay i only remembered his promiscuous character in friends and posted the meme

Jo gif may nay daali kaisi thee @fakhre mirpur batain batain lajwab kar diya na
Dekha *snaps fingers
kidhar?

Actually that was the first meme that popped up when i searched for memes i actually forgot that in real life he was gay i only remembered his promiscuous character in friends and posted the meme
:pop:
@Shamain meri urdu kamzor ha lakin dekho upar fakhre nay jo bolo... daal may kuch kala ha :secret:

memestache.com_293301_1363311003.jpg

@Shamain meri urdu kamzor ha lakin dekho upar fakhre nay jo bolo... daal may kuch kala ha :secret:
Masar ki daal hoti he kali hay

memestache.com_293301_1363311003.jpg

Masar ki daal hoti he kali hay
You are A Sim Card ,not awesomeeeeeeeeeee

200_s.gif

Yipppieeee yayyyy

Ok i give it to you. You are awesomest

Daal may kuch kaala nahi saari daal hee kaali hai ,chalain saari daal kha jatay hain.

You are A Sim Card ,not awesomeeeeeeeeeee

200_s.gif

Yipppieeee yayyyy

Ok i give it to you. You are awesomest

Daal may kuch kaala nahi saari daal hee kaali hai ,chalain saari daal kha jatay hain.
mein nay daal nahe khaney ammi nay shami banaye hain

Gufi bataya nahi mera movie poster kaisa tha omg u guys are so rude @fakhre mirpur mujhay bilkul bhi nahi bataya.
hate indian movies mostly and anything to do with them... to awien indian poster pay pakistani ki shakal... even the monkey is angry at you for putting it on that poster

Back
Top Bottom