What's new

Pakistani's Your Opinion

Ok.thnx
Acha khair here his eyes release some special radiations to mesmerize n scare Indians simultaneously . Ispectrum eyes.

14id5yr.jpg
14id5yr.jpg
Jamat ud dawa zindabad
Hafiz Saeed zindabad

Hi ladies and dudes, so i was thinking that see india since time immemorial has been making anti pakistan movies and we have never retaliated back in the same note, isnt it abt time we should also produce few such jingoistic but excellent quality movies;not like indian flicks where the hero grabs the chopper 50 feet above ground by its landing gear and THEREEEEE HEEEE GOESSSSSSSS SLAMMING THAT GODDDAMNNNN FLIPPIN' CHOPPER TO THE GROUND.

As we made Waar ,a movie with exceptionally great post production work which showed how much talent and potential our showbiz ppl have, we can do great stuff again,its just that lackof resources keep taking its toll on stuff.

Oh hey so ya the thought came to my mind after i saw report on movie Phantom. Enough with fake bravado flexing from India. Time to put indians in place. We should also make movies on the capture of famous wanted terrorists from their side, more movies on kashmir.

What do u guys think, pakistanis any views?

I had an idea, i made some very poor quality movie poster. Its abt an Indian terrorist called , 'Todi', its abt his capture. The hero will be Hafiz Saeed. Its an action flick with lil bit of romance here and there, tho poster's I designed are very misleading ,they give the impression of a musical, but its NOT. It's a total action adernaline kicking movie.

The chimp is the terrorist called 'Todi',who has to be captured.

(Baaji karishma ko itnay kapray pehnanay paray, was so annoying putting black color on her)

View attachment 242403

110x45h.jpg

@IrbiS @Imran Khan @JonAsad kya raai hai apki?

Didn't get the notification. I don't watch bollywood crap in the 1st place except aamir's 3 movies in last 5-7 years

Guys the terrorist todi's capture continues and the final installment in the chase comes out called

'Todi in Tea Cup'

As u know the terorrist todi is a chimp ,so u can see him in the poster.
Hero is again indians fav man hafiz saeed

And herione is katrina ,phantom waali

tttt.jpg

Don't know about movies much. But I like reading and writing books / white papers.. Found this in the library. Every indian should read

India Dummies.PNG

Back
Top Bottom