What's new

Pakistani corner

Yaar what can I say, hopefully he will be back soon, fingers
i didn't know he was mad at pdf until came across webby's post in this thread. i'm sure he'll be back.
crossed,,,,where the heck have you been these days Troll, all but disappeared???.Kudos Troll
younger bro is having breathing problems. been rushed to emergency twice in a month already. :cry:

younger bro is having breathing problems. been rushed to emergency twice in a month already. :cry:
InshAllah by the grace of the Almighty he will get better, we shall all pray for him @war&peace @Hell hound @Moonlight @Zibago @RealNapster @Well.wisher ,,,do research the hospital, some are better than others, same goes for doctors.Kudos bro

i didn't know he was mad at pdf until came across webby's post in this thread. i'm sure he'll be back.
:cheers:

Sit him down and get the rest of the family together and tell him a few blunt truths, tell him he jeopardizing the happiness of the entire family and hopefully he will see the errors of his ways.Kudos troll
have done that multiple times. :cry:

Didn't know the picture was fake FYI. We are working on restoring. Hussain Haqqani, BL terrorists and Indians having a field day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom