What's new

Pakistani corner

It is not one verse sir, Quran calls itself Kitab multiple times, the significance of that single verse is that its mentioned right in the start, at beginning.

I am a thinking, seeing, feeling human being, Salik ........ I have been blessed with a system to process information, observe my surroundings and above all divine freedom to make my own free choice. Personality / cult worship and making an ordinary human like me an authority over what I should believe, to what extent I should wander thinking and pondering over signs of creation ......... are strictly not encouraged by the Divine Book I / We believe in.

I don't need to do a job of a scientist to benefit from his findings and research ........ what kind of logic is that?

The dilemma is I find an atheist scientist's findings about what lies in universe more interesting than a Pakistani religious scholar who cannot go beyond ....... kiss your thumbnails, lift your trouser above your ankles. The atheist's findings help me grasp a tiny bit of how MIGHTY the CREATOR is, and usual rona dhona of my religious scholars keeps me dividing over little petty issues.

Your analogy ....... to trust scholars over hadees and to trust scholars over presence of life beyond Earth doesn't hold ground. I asked you a question which you deflected ........ again are you 100% sure that whatever is written in those six books, passes the test of Quran? I can post excerpts from those books and take you to a whole new dimension of thinking, but I don't want to do that .......... let it remain simple, believe what passes the test of Quran and keep everything else out of my system ........ that way I am not trespassing nor limiting your choice and freedom to believe what you want to believe ......... read my views and move on ...... but seriously how could I be labelled for upholding Quran to be supreme over every other religious book, scripture is beyond me ...... nor I care by the way.

Repeating one verse several times still counts one argument. It shows your strength of deriving conclusions. And no this verse in not in the beginning. In the beginning there's surah Al-Fatiha.

I rest my case here. Thank you very much.

Repeating one verse several times still counts one argument. It shows your strength of deriving conclusions. And no this verse in not in the beginning. In the beginning there's surah Al-Fatiha.

I rest my case here. Thank you very much.

Repeating one verse? What are you talking about? Doesn't Quran refer to itself as a book more than one time?

And in my post when I referred to that verse for the first time, I mentioned second chapter, second verse ........ don't know if you have been reading my posts or not.

Anyways ........ you could have performed better without your insecurities, deflected the most pertinent question I asked you, and resorted to labeling me. Thank you too for fighting a case that never existed.

Repeating one verse? What are you talking about? Doesn't Quran refer to itself as a book more than one time?

And in my post when I referred to that verse for the first time, I mentioned second chapter, second verse ........ don't know if you have been reading my posts or not.

Anyways ........ you could have performed better without your insecurities, deflected the most pertinent question I asked you, and resorted to labeling me. Thank you too for fighting a case that never existed.

You don't get the hint either buddy. Surah Al-Fatiha is in the beginning, so it must be important and relevant. One must explore it.

I didn't deflect the most important question but when your own approach is wrong. You can get the answers yourself.

Hope to interact in better condition next time.

Hope to interact in better condition next time.

Don't hope ........... interact, I cannot stop you from that, nor you can stop me .......... but the outcome has to be healthy. Not one liners full of assumptions. Last time it was muscles you were worried about ....... and this time I cannot figure out exactly what it is.......

I didn't deflect the most important question but when your own approach is wrong. You can get the answers yourself.

You clearly did ............. again can you vouch that everything in those 6 books passes test of Quran? Yes or no?

Its a simple question Salik ........... Yes or No .... ??????

You don't get the hint either buddy. Surah Al-Fatiha is in the beginning, so it must be important and relevant. One must explore it.

Your argument is ..... Quran wasn't a book and later companions gathered it in form of a book. My argument is that Quran calls itself a book multiple times, specially right at beginning when its starts addressing humans.

Please do educate me where the first chapter fits in all this argumentation? The first chapter is very important, nobody can deny that because submitting to ALLAH is the core of our faith, and the very first condition, so chapter 1 Surah Fateha is that before we Quran proceeds on guiding the humans. But how is it relevant to our argument?

You clearly did ............. again can you vouch that everything in those 6 books passes test of Quran? Yes or no?

Its a simple question Salik ........... Yes or No .... ??????

Your argument is ..... Quran wasn't a book and later companions gathered it in form of a book. My argument is that Quran calls itself a book multiple times, specially right at beginning when its starts addressing humans.

Please do educate me where the first chapter fits in all this argumentation? The first chapter is very important, nobody can deny that because submitting to ALLAH is the core of our faith, and the very first condition, so chapter 1 Surah Fateha is that before we Quran proceeds on guiding the humans. But how is it relevant to our argument?

Which test of the Quran, may I ask? Devised by who, you my sir? Who has based his argument on one verse addressing guidance of the world when there are other verses on the same topic.

Mind you before demanding to follow the Book, the Quran demands to follow the human. This lies in the very first chapter, surah Al-Fatiha.

It is not the scope of this thread, explore this surah as much as you can until we meet again.

Which test of the Quran, may I ask? Devised by who, you my sir? Who has based his argument on one verse addressing guidance of the world when there are other verses on the same topic.

Divine message, word of God ............... Quran is divine and clear, is everything mentioned in Ahadees in accordance with message of Quran? Can you vouch that whatever is written in those ahadees books is 100% word of God?

Simple yes or no don't try playing with the words .........

Quran calls itself Ahsan al Ahadess ........ the best of Hadees.

I am not bothered by your jibes at me ............ You are not getting away this easy now ........ shouldn't have dragged me to this.

Mind you before demanding to follow the Book, the Quran demands to follow the human. This lies in the very first chapter, surah Al-Fatiha.

First chapter is total submission to ALLAH, seeking HIS mercy, HIS guidance, HIS forgiveness ...........

What are you at ............. demands to follow human? How did you come to that conclusion?

It is not the scope of this thread, explore this surah as much as you can until we meet again.

Don't run away buddy .......... this thread is perfectly fine for this debate now. Lets do it.

Divine message, word of God ............... Quran is divine and clear, is everything mentioned in Ahadees in accordance with message of Quran? Can you vouch that whatever is written in those ahadees books is 100% word of God?

Simple yes or no don't try playing with the words .........

Quran calls itself Ahsan al Ahadess ........ the best of Hadees.

I am not bothered by your jibes at me ............ You are not getting away this easy now ........ shouldn't have dragged me to this.

First chapter is total submission to ALLAH, seeking HIS mercy, HIS guidance, HIS forgiveness ...........

What are you at ............. demands to follow human? How did you come to that conclusion?

Don't run away buddy .......... this thread is perfectly fine for this debate now. Lets do it.

So you have no resources to explore surah Al-Fatiha except Arabic text and it's Urdu/English translation, and your brain. It's OK, we all learn.

The holy Quran says, "If you don't know, ask those who know". You can get in-depth explanation of this surah from any knowledgeable person with your convenience. This surah is a base and beginning of this discussion, that's why I said you to explore it. Should I post everything about surah Al-Fatiha here, it would lose the charm but if you do the search yourself.

Human is Ahsan al Khaliqeen.. the best of creation. Created before the word and the pen. We humans know the ultimate truth. But in the interplay of time and space we forget and then consult the people of remembrance.

@Zibago @Moonlight @Hell hound @war&peace @Dawood Ibrahim @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Ulla
@Signalian
:o::o::o::o::o: PDF twitter account suspended, WTF is happening

@Horus @Slav Defence @WebMaster is it going to be re-activated,, I bloody hope so.Kudos

When will twitter suspend accounts of BLF and Dr Allah Nazar who are openly calling for murder of Pak citizens,the hypocrisy is truly astounding and shameful!!
It is because they shared a photoshoped pic of an Indian holding a piece of paper saying she acknowledge the atrocities of her state while in actual she said nothing like that

It is because they shared a photoshoped pic of an Indian holding a piece of paper saying she acknowledge the atrocities of her state while in actual she said nothing like that
Folks are re-tweeting all kinds of things, some may be true or not true yet twitter hardly raises an eyebrow, this decision sucks.Kudos Hound

@Zibago @Moonlight @Hell hound @war&peace @Dawood Ibrahim @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Ulla
@Signalian
:o::o::o::o::o: PDF twitter account suspended, WTF is happening

@Horus @Slav Defence @WebMaster is it going to be re-activated,, I bloody hope so.Kudos

When will twitter suspend accounts of BLF and Dr Allah Nazar who are openly calling for murder of Pak citizens,the hypocrisy is truly astounding and shameful!!

How bothered is the indian state by a twitter account! proof is in the pudding.

How bothered is the indian state by a twitter account! proof is in the pudding.

if some moron picks girl's photo and morph it I am sure any sane person related to her would be bothered. I have no idea how it is at your place.

Back
Top Bottom