What's new

Pakistani corner

Alright folks it's time to say Good bye! :)

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:
@EgyptianAmerican (bud keep up the fight with that propagandist zionist) :P :)

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want to do in future!

tenor.gif

This is what I wake up to?:cray:

One of my favourite posters and a brother saying he's leaving? Although I completely understand the loss of charm, I get the same feeling sometimes so I stop posting for a few days, but I do hope it's more to do with you just getting busy with your life and that you will return to PDF at a later time. At least I hope you do.

Best of luck with whatever you want to achieve in life. You're an intelligent chap, with a sharp wit to boot. Now that is rare on this forum, or anywhere else to be honest. Hope we meet again, bro. The Murtad, kafir wajib tul qatl beghairat brigade will never be the same without you. :cry:

Nah as i said bro there comes a time where it's best to just leave and move on

Same here yr will miss you too!
Farewell Sophie goodbye Curien
@Hell hound
Only legends will get that reference :D

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want to do in future!

tenor.gif
In Mqm style
Bhai bhai na chor key jayein bhai :(

tenor.gif

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_giphy(5).gif

insan bn and take one one month off from pdf

tenor.gif
I am loosing a genuine Pakistani user and a supporter of Kashmir cause. Live in peace.

tenor.gif
chal okay buddy good bye
8b9560e33c0067a4c04e28ba8daf2b41--journey-quotes-the-journey.jpg

The Murtad, kafir wajib tul qatl beghairat brigade will never be the same without you. :cry:
Haha koi ni maybe a new guy will take my place who knows?
and btw thank you for the kind words bro! :)
In Mqm style
Bhai bhai na chor key jayein bhai :(
:lol: ni mera istifa pakka hai haha
View attachment 437078

insan bn and take one one month off from pdf
:wave:
I am loosing a genuine Pakistani user and a supporter of Kashmir cause. Live in peace.
Don't worry bro the supporters for that cause will never die.
chal okay buddy good bye
8b9560e33c0067a4c04e28ba8daf2b41--journey-quotes-the-journey.jpg
:wave:

Was waiting for everyone to get online but i guess django and nilgiri are a bit busy kher :wave:

Yar bai mayra ilm nakis aur akal kum hy, mayri raay mehdood ilm ki buniyad pay hy, aap kay pass Quran hy app khud parh lo ........... may nay jahan tak parha aur jo smja wo app k gosh guzar kar daita ho.

Akhirat kab ay gi iss ka ilm to sarwar e kainat Hazrat Muhammad SAW ko b nai tha, ALLAH sub jannay wala Aleem aur Hakeem hy, kafiro kay sawal pochnay pay b yehi jawab dia gya kay ALLAH janta hy. Tou biradar mayray khayal may koi nishaniya nai phelay say biyan shuda nai hain, agar hoti to Quran may ja baja mojood hoti ....... albata samjdar log samjtay hain kay jiss tehni pay app baithay ho aur ussi ko katna shuru kar dain to kitna time lagy ga app ko girnay may ........... iss dunia ki misal b app aik tehni ki lay lain aur khud mushaida kar lain kay hum Insano nay kya rawish ikhtiyar ki hay iss dunia say faida lainay ki ........ kya hum musbit rahy hain ya hum nay sari tawaja takhreeb kari kay alaat pay markooz rakhi hy? Hum khud iss dunia ko ahista ahista apnay maskan ki bjay apnay liay aik jahanum bana rahy hain ......... tafarka, zalim, takatwar, jang, khana jangi, kimiyai hathyar, baypinah katal o garat, maholi alodgi ........ app ko kya lagta hy humary ba hasiyat ijtimahi insan honay yeh sab cheezay aur yeh sab amal koi nateeja nai rakhtay? ....... Rakhtay hain mayray bai ....... hamari tabahi. Hum insan chahtay to iss dunia ko apnay mehdood rehnay k liay janat bana laitay ....... par hum nay issay aik abdi jahanum say phelay apni baishtar abadi k liay iss dunia ko b aik jahanum banaya hy .... khud apnay hatho aur dimagh say.

Hum say phelay b tehzeebain guzri hain, jin ki taraf Quran ishara kar kay kehta hay kay "Wo tum say ilm may b ziada thay aur takat may b" ........ khud he dekh lo Ehram e Misar ajj aik ajooba hy hamary liay aur shayad sadio phelay yeh kissi ka shahkar maskan raha ho. Insan ajeeb cheez hy apni khair khawai ki bjay apni tabahi k intezam karta hy.

Edit: Mayri nakis raay may to humay Akhirat kay isbaab pay ziada gor karna chaiay, nishanian to kissi b cheez ki zahir ho he jy gi.

So if we control the 'isbaab' of Akhirat, there won't be Qayamat? No. Qayamat is inevitable. That is why people have been interested in the signs of this inevitable. This subject is complete separate topic in Islamic theology, and discussed in very detail. It starts from the very verse of the holy Quran, (54:1) "The hour has come closer, and the moon has split". You perhaps missed this verse. But still you sir don't want to go beyond the holy Quran as it's all hearsay for you.

Anyway, authentic Hadith have many events mentioned as sign of closeness of the day of judgement and events to happen on that day. Lot of insight for those who want to seek.

tenor.gif
:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:Bro I am genuinley saddened to hear this:cry::cry:I am wishing you follow @Mentee advice
c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_giphy-5-gif.437078

What can I say, it has been an absolute pleasure interacting with you, we held the same views on 99% of policy, it is a true loss to the forum that it is losing a bright and patriotic blogger like your good self ( I hope you come back SOON) If good folks like you are not around then I too will be gone very soon, the forum will not feel the same without you. All the best younger bro.A big Kudos
@Moonlight @Zibago @Hell hound

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:Bro I am genuinley saddened to hear this:cry::cry:I am wishing you follow @Mentee advice
c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_giphy-5-gif.437078

What can I say, it has been an absolute pleasure interacting with you, we held the same views on 99% of policy, it is a true loss to the forum that it is losing a bright and patriotic blogger like your good self ( I hope you come back SOON) If good folks like you are not around then I too will be gone very soon, the forum will not feel the same without you. All the best younger bro.A big Kudos

@The Sandman bus izat ras nahi a rahi. :butcher:

Isay JIT ke members ke samne le jao. Seedha ho jaye ga. :D

give him some time bro he will come back :D bat hoi hay us say :enjoy:

tenor.gif

I completely understand brother, honestly I have been thinking same thing lately way this forum has been going...but I just limit my time/interaction because there are still some good folk here...but quitting cold turkey I totally get too.

I wish you well, and you will be missed for sure...I definitely will, it does sadden me thinking of it. Drop me a line at my email (in my signature) now and then if you feel like, or maybe do drop by here just to say hi whenever you can manage...I know bunch of ppl that do that (say hi/bye, share a cpl developments if they want and go back on hiatus etc).

See you on the other side my friend, if there anything you need, remember you friends here!

So if we control the 'isbaab' of Akhirat, there won't be Qayamat? No. Qayamat is inevitable. That is why people have been interested in the signs of this inevitable.

Nobody said anything about controlling the isbaab "Reasons" sir, studying the reasons is more logical, realistic and educational ........... but if you wish to believe that Bedouin would build tall buildings before the final day .... I am not stopping you ............ believe ........ but I would also like to know what would Persians be doing to make the final day happen? Any narration telling us about that?

And nobody can control these reasons, one day this Earth will die no matter what ..... why should I be interested in signs when I know it is the reality for everyone, the one who dies and the one who lives on for few more years .......... why shouldn't I live in peace on this Earth before it comes to its end? Is it really necessary for me to live in hell before the actual hell? Look at the conditions of Muslims all around the world, in Pakistan they are not safe in their own country, unknowingly eating haram ...... in ME how many more have to die before we come to realise that together we could have been leading the world to peace ...... look around and tell me if Muslims today are what they should be?

But still you sir don't want to go beyond the holy Quran as it's all hearsay for you.

Why should I go beyond Quran and accept every other narration and tradition outside Quran as true and holy? Anything outside Quran has to pass the test of Quran ........ others around me can keep on believing that Ayesha and Ali fought battles ........ I didn't want to believe that, and now I don't believe that at all ......... I have my reasons mentioned in Quran, sufficient for me to confirm and hold on to my belief. Does this difference of believing and non believing in historical accounts written by ordinary men matter when it comes to our faith?

For me its enough that Quran has mentioned "Nobody except ALLAH knows when the hour will arrive" .... and the same Quran invites me "To research and study the signs" ....... why shouldn't I believe and follow this?

Anyway, authentic Hadith have many events mentioned as sign of closeness of the day of judgement and events to happen on that day. Lot of insight for those who want to seek.

As I said sir .......... others can believe that Bedouin building tall buildings is a sign of arrival of hour .... to me it doesn't make any sense .......... why Bedouin or Arabs shouldn't build the buildings, do the Persian hear say writers want them to live in tents forever?

Destruction of Mosque Aqsa I think is another sign? Interestingly this mosque didn't exist in times of Messenger Peace be upon him .......... it was built long after.

@Hell hound meesnay :angry:

Back
Top Bottom