What's new

Pakistani corner

Nobody said anything about controlling the isbaab "Reasons" sir, studying the reasons is more logical, realistic and educational ........... but if you wish to believe that Bedouin would build tall buildings before the final day .... I am not stopping you ............ believe ........ but I would also like to know what would Persians be doing to make the final day happen? Any narration telling us about that?

And nobody can control these reasons, one day this Earth will die no matter what ..... why should I be interested in signs when I know it is the reality for everyone, the one who dies and the one who lives on for few more years .......... why shouldn't I live in peace on this Earth before it comes to its end? Is it really necessary for me to live in hell before the actual hell? Look at the conditions of Muslims all around the world, in Pakistan they are not safe in their own country, unknowingly eating haram ...... in ME how many more have to die before we come to realise that together we could have been leading the world to peace ...... look around and tell me if Muslims today are what they should be?

Why should I go beyond Quran and accept every other narration and tradition outside Quran as true and holy? Anything outside Quran has to pass the test of Quran ........ others around me can keep on believing that Ayesha and Ali fought battles ........ I didn't want to believe that, and now I don't believe that at all ......... I have my reasons mentioned in Quran, sufficient for me to confirm and hold on to my belief. Does this difference of believing and non believing in historical accounts written by ordinary men matter when it comes to our faith?

For me its enough that Quran has mentioned "Nobody except ALLAH knows when the hour will arrive" .... and the same Quran invites me "To research and study the signs" ....... why shouldn't I believe and follow this?

As I said sir .......... others can believe that Bedouin building tall buildings is a sign of arrival of hour .... to me it doesn't make any sense .......... why Bedouin or Arabs shouldn't build the buildings, do the Persian hear say writers want them to live in tents forever?

Destruction of Mosque Aqsa I think is another sign? Interestingly this mosque didn't exist in times of Messenger Peace be upon him .......... it was built long after.

@Hell hound meesnay :angry:

ALLAH knows through His personal power and authority. Humans know through signs and symptoms. Can't you figure out difference between the two?

People asked such questions like what would the Persians be doing at that time. The Prophet peace be upon him told them all. Some people forgot and some people remembered.

Exactly there's the test of the Quran upon which 'Strong', 'Weak' and 'Agreed upon' hadiths are based. You want to draw another test?

Earth will die eventually. Everyday millions of planets and stars die. Don't you think Qayamat will be something bigger and sooner.

Alright folks it's time to say Good bye! :)

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:
@EgyptianAmerican (bud keep up the fight with that propagandist zionist) :P :)

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want to do in future!

tenor.gif

Damn bro. Your absence will be felt dearly. I understand and wish you good luck in your future endeavors and may they be a success.

ALLAH knows through His personal power and authority. Humans know through signs and symptoms. Can't you figure out difference between the two?

How knowing through signs and symptoms is different when I say ...... Earth is going to die one day? Why do I need to look at pace of Bedouin building tall buildings to confirm that fact? Global warming, pollution, population explosion, nuclear bombs, wars, bombings etc etc are sufficient to confirm where we are headed.

People asked such questions like what would the Persians be doing at that time. The Prophet peace be upon him told them all. Some people forgot and some people remembered.

Yep interesting ......... people remembered what Arab Bedouin would be doing but somehow they forgot what Persians would be doing. Really .......... are you this naive?

Exactly there's the test of the Quran upon which 'Strong', 'Weak' and 'Agreed upon' hadiths are based. You want to draw another test?

You sure all that is mentioned in those 6 books (referring to sunni only) passes the test of Quran? Do you say that with 100% guarantee?

Do you know Salik that verses of Quran have been declared non relevant, rendered cancelled by so called scholars because they think Hadees says otherwise .......... don't you feel the zulm they did when they said all this?

You are dragging me to a discussion which normally ends with me being declared gustakh, mirzai, perwaizi and what not. I don't mind that, but I do mind when people don't have the heart to read a view that doesn't submit to their preconceived beliefs.

How knowing through signs and symptoms is different when I say ...... Earth is going to die one day? Why do I need to look at pace of Bedouin building tall buildings to confirm that fact? Global warming, pollution, population explosion, nuclear bombs, wars, bombings etc etc are sufficient to confirm where we are headed.

Yep interesting ......... people remembered what Arab Bedouin would be doing but somehow they forgot what Persians would be doing. Really .......... are you this naive?

You sure all that is mentioned in those 6 books (referring to sunni only) passes the test of Quran? Do you say that with 100% guarantee?

Do you know Salik that verses of Quran have been declared non relevant, rendered cancelled by so called scholars because they think Hadees says otherwise .......... don't you feel the zulm they did when they said all this?

You are dragging me to a discussion which normally ends with me being declared gustakh, mirzai, perwaizi and what not. I don't mind that, but I do mind when people don't have the heart to read a view that doesn't submit to their preconceived beliefs.

I ask again, is Qayamat earth centric? If yes then it isn't Qayamat but a small incident in huge universe.

If verses of the Quran are not supposed to be declared irrelevant and rendered cancelled then the Quran would've been brought down in hard copy book form. It isn't the case. The Quran was brought down on a walking human in different times and different places. So priority is human not a hard copy.

Alright folks it's time to say Good bye! :)

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:
@EgyptianAmerican (bud keep up the fight with that propagandist zionist) :P :)

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want to do in future!

tenor.gif

I ask again, is Qayamat earth centric? If yes then it isn't Qayamat but a small incident in huge universe.

And I ask you a question ........... this is to show that how differently we two may be looking at the same thing

Miswak karna sunnat hay ya dant saff karna sunnat hy, Sunnat e Rasool khali mardo k liay he hy kya?

If the scientists (the true scholars) have been able to identify and locate any living thing beyond Earth then Qyamat for universe would matter, else only Qyamat at Earth is relevant for me.

If verses of the Quran are not supposed to be declared irrelevant and rendered cancelled then the Quran would've been brought down in hard copy book form. It isn't the case. The Quran was brought down on a walking human in different times and different places. So priority is human not a hard copy.

Quran calls itself a book right at the start in second verse of second chapter, where it starts addressing the humanity. For me that is enough evidence. And I would prefer what ALLAH calls Quran, then what ordinary humans assumed it to be centuries after passing of Messenger Peace be upon him.

Quran calls itself a book right at the start in second verse of second chapter, where it starts addressing the humanity. For me that is enough evidence. And I would prefer what ALLAH calls Quran, then what ordinary humans assumed it to be centuries after passing of Messenger Peace be upon him.

You have literally killed the prophet. Like bani Israel, you've found a new way :disagree:

In my time here since 2010, I've noted that very few people leave this forum for good. They always come back. Even if they post less, they are always reading. This guy @The Sandman is just doing dramaybaazi.

You have literally killed the prophet. Like bani Israel, you've found a new way :disagree:

Assumptions and the resultant Allegations .......... what's new Salik? I told you already, you are dragging me to a discussion which would end at me being declared something ........ thank you for labeling me bani Israel ...... at least you tried to be innovative.

Assumptions and the resultant Allegations .......... what's new Salik? I told you already, you are dragging me to a discussion which would end at me being declared something ........ thank you for labeling me bani Israel ...... at least you tried to be innovative.

The discussion is in downward direction from the very beginning.

One verse is not enough to draw a conclusion, that you sir have done so conveniently.

You don't trust scholars about the matter of Hadith, how would you trust a scholar about the presence of life beyond earth? What scholar would you trust for that matter unless you personally do the job of a scientist, doctor, engineer etc etc etc.

The discussion is in downward direction from the very beginning.

One verse is not enough to draw a conclusion, that you sir have done so conveniently.

You don't trust scholars about the matter of Hadith, how would you trust a scholar about the presence of life beyond earth? What scholar would you trust for that matter unless you personally do the job of a scientist, doctor, engineer etc etc etc.

It is not one verse sir, Quran calls itself Kitab multiple times, the significance of that single verse is that its mentioned right in the start, at beginning.

I am a thinking, seeing, feeling human being, Salik ........ I have been blessed with a system to process information, observe my surroundings and above all divine freedom to make my own free choice. Personality / cult worship and making an ordinary human like me an authority over what I should believe, to what extent I should wander thinking and pondering over signs of creation ......... are strictly not encouraged by the Divine Book I / We believe in.

I don't need to do a job of a scientist to benefit from his findings and research ........ what kind of logic is that?

The dilemma is I find an atheist scientist's findings about what lies in universe more interesting than a Pakistani religious scholar who cannot go beyond ....... kiss your thumbnails, lift your trouser above your ankles. The atheist's findings help me grasp a tiny bit of how MIGHTY the CREATOR is, and usual rona dhona of my religious scholars keeps me dividing over little petty issues.

Your analogy ....... to trust scholars over hadees and to trust scholars over presence of life beyond Earth doesn't hold ground. I asked you a question which you deflected ........ again are you 100% sure that whatever is written in those six books, passes the test of Quran? I can post excerpts from those books and take you to a whole new dimension of thinking, but I don't want to do that .......... let it remain simple, believe what passes the test of Quran and keep everything else out of my system ........ that way I am not trespassing nor limiting your choice and freedom to believe what you want to believe ......... read my views and move on ...... but seriously how could I be labelled for upholding Quran to be supreme over every other religious book, scripture is beyond me ...... nor I care by the way.

Last edited:
bhai jan mera koi kasor nahi mera maqsad ek bat discuss karni thi woh kar li ab mujhay kia ilam tha yahan bhi app pay attack ho jaye ga:sick:

bhai jan mera koi kasor nahi mera maqsad ek bat discuss karni thi woh kar li ab mujhay kia ilam tha yahan bhi app pay attack ho jaye ga:sick:

Bani Israel rocks .......... will rule the world once again .......... just wait for our Messiah to come flying an F-35, we will show you inferiors who are the chosen people.

Back
Top Bottom