What's new

Pakistani corner

ababeel bombing runs

Correct ............ I can stretch to say that those were precision targeted miniature radioactive bombings.

Alas we were given the idea some 1400+ years ago but we never thought and worked on it. Even Quaid was supportive of strong Air force.

hell hounds answer is also kinda correct.

In my opinion and knowledge he is correct. Obviously considering that its between us Muslims, non Muslims may disagree.

Correct ............ I can stretch to say that those were precision targeted miniature radioactive bombings.

Alas we were given the idea some 1400+ years ago but we never thought and worked on it. Even Quaid was supportive of strong Air force.

In my opinion and knowledge he is correct. Obviously considering that its between us Muslims, non Muslims may disagree.
true that brother quid was a true visionery he knew what this country needed had he just lived few more years:(

@I.R.A bro main kab say soch raha tha app say ek sawal karney ka.kay yar what can you tell me about akhrat ki nishaniya

@I.R.A bro main kab say soch raha tha app say ek sawal karney ka.kay yar what can you tell me about akhrat ki nishaniya

Yar bai mayra ilm nakis aur akal kum hy, mayri raay mehdood ilm ki buniyad pay hy, aap kay pass Quran hy app khud parh lo ........... may nay jahan tak parha aur jo smja wo app k gosh guzar kar daita ho.

Akhirat kab ay gi iss ka ilm to sarwar e kainat Hazrat Muhammad SAW ko b nai tha, ALLAH sub jannay wala Aleem aur Hakeem hy, kafiro kay sawal pochnay pay b yehi jawab dia gya kay ALLAH janta hy. Tou biradar mayray khayal may koi nishaniya nai phelay say biyan shuda nai hain, agar hoti to Quran may ja baja mojood hoti ....... albata samjdar log samjtay hain kay jiss tehni pay app baithay ho aur ussi ko katna shuru kar dain to kitna time lagy ga app ko girnay may ........... iss dunia ki misal b app aik tehni ki lay lain aur khud mushaida kar lain kay hum Insano nay kya rawish ikhtiyar ki hay iss dunia say faida lainay ki ........ kya hum musbit rahy hain ya hum nay sari tawaja takhreeb kari kay alaat pay markooz rakhi hy? Hum khud iss dunia ko ahista ahista apnay maskan ki bjay apnay liay aik jahanum bana rahy hain ......... tafarka, zalim, takatwar, jang, khana jangi, kimiyai hathyar, baypinah katal o garat, maholi alodgi ........ app ko kya lagta hy humary ba hasiyat ijtimahi insan honay yeh sab cheezay aur yeh sab amal koi nateeja nai rakhtay? ....... Rakhtay hain mayray bai ....... hamari tabahi. Hum insan chahtay to iss dunia ko apnay mehdood rehnay k liay janat bana laitay ....... par hum nay issay aik abdi jahanum say phelay apni baishtar abadi k liay iss dunia ko b aik jahanum banaya hy .... khud apnay hatho aur dimagh say.

Hum say phelay b tehzeebain guzri hain, jin ki taraf Quran ishara kar kay kehta hay kay "Wo tum say ilm may b ziada thay aur takat may b" ........ khud he dekh lo Ehram e Misar ajj aik ajooba hy hamary liay aur shayad sadio phelay yeh kissi ka shahkar maskan raha ho. Insan ajeeb cheez hy apni khair khawai ki bjay apni tabahi k intezam karta hy.

Edit: Mayri nakis raay may to humay Akhirat kay isbaab pay ziada gor karna chaiay, nishanian to kissi b cheez ki zahir ho he jy gi.

Alright folks it's time to say Good bye! :)

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:
@EgyptianAmerican (bud keep up the fight with that propagandist zionist) :P :)

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want to do in future!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want to do in future!

tenor.gif
Why you leaving? If you stressing coz of foul language or abuse just push ignore button and keep continue posting. If you got bussy in something else than take a break and come back. We miss you buddy

tenor.gif

Par jaana q ? I know you mention the points like lost charm etc but, tum me pdf ka kia karna dosto se bat karne aao. Saath thora boht par b lia karo. Account completely deactivate karna koi laazim to nahe

Why you leaving? If you stressing coz of foul language or abuse just push ignore button and keep continue posting. If you got bussy in something else than take a break and come back. We miss you buddy
Nah as i said bro there comes a time where it's best to just leave and move on
We miss you buddy
Same here yr will miss you too!

Par jaana q ? I know you mention the points like lost charm etc but, tum me pdf ka kia karna dosto se bat karne aao. Saath thora boht par b lia karo. Account completely deactivate karna koi laazim to nahe

He is good man

@The Sandman

But proving to be sand

He's slipping from the hand

Time to put him upside down

So that he refills the crown :D :rofl:

@The Sandman love you buddy :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom