What's new

Pakistani corner

Lmao .
Bro u r a very old member here i guess .. .how many hears u have been here ? With al, ur ids ?
and most of the Ids are not mine but I am the one who is responsible for this thinking. During my initial phase of ban I do create lots of ids but after that A member coined you all to believe that he is me and hurled abuses to everyone but I am no where to defend me.
Anyways, I do enjoy lot.

and most of the Ids are not mine but I am the one who is responsible for this thinking. During my initial phase of ban I do create lots of ids but after that A member coined you all to believe that he is me and hurled abuses to everyone but I am no where to defend me.
Anyways, I do enjoy lot.
I really dont know about such things that happened with ur id .i wasnt a member then .
I have only seen u good to me .

Lmao .
Bro u r a very old member here i guess .. .how many hears u have been here ? With al, ur ids ?

Hahah .
Welcome bro .. :pakistan:

When I joined here, writing competition/best writer contest was announced for members. I remember those days that like me, I am sure, everyone enjoyed a lot like members from different regions. In those days we use to tag each other on different threads and everyone was bound to comment with quality like a moral duty. And the journey is all here documented.

When I joined here, writing competition/best writer contest was announced for members. I remember those days that like me, I am sure, everyone enjoyed a lot like members from different regions. In those days we use to tag each other on different threads and everyone was bound to comment with quality like a moral duty. And the journey is all here documented.

Indeed , this forum is the best one in pakistan.
Its always been my resort to learn and rescue my arguments a lot . I did learn alot, one of the good thing i did with my life is learning here.
Good quality posts.

Move to Dhaka
:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:Is she a Bangla??????? She does not look it from her contoured straight nose, but then their could be 1 in a million;).Kudos Sidd
NB Either way I think she is a sexy lady.Kudos

Saw the pic of kid lying dead on bed (On FB) :( i always say this these people are a cancer to Pakistan i hope this fasadi goes to jail because of the little angel he murdered can't even think of what parents are be going through. :(
@Hell hound @Zibago

Still trying to make a mountain out of molehill :hitwall:

@Moonlight

It's less about being "Ashiq e Rasool (saw)" and opposing the change in law which is already taken back. They are trying to sell this issue in their favor to get politically strong. I wonder why the law enforcement and agencies and government don't do anything. They are extremists. Rasool Allah saw never taught us to be the reason of someone's murder and then the death of an infant. I wish they have studied the life of Rasool Allah saw.

Last edited:
It's less about being "Ashiq e Rasool (saw)" and opposing the change in law which is already taken back. They are trying to sell this issue in their favor to get politically strong. I wonder why the law enforcement and agencies and government don't do anything. They are extremists. Rasool Allah saw never taught us to be the reason of someone's murder and then the death of an infant. I wish they have studies the life of Rasool Allah saw.
All they want to do is create fitna fasaad aur ye khadam rizvi is bache ko bhi shaheed bna dega :hitwall:

It's less about being "Ashiq e Rasool (saw)" and opposing the change in law which is already taken back. They are trying to sell this issue in their favor to get politically strong. I wonder why the law enforcement and agencies and government don't do anything. They are extremists. Rasool Allah saw never taught us to be the reason of someone's murder and then the death of an infant. I wish they have studied the life of Rasool Allah saw.
All they want to do is create fitna fasaad aur ye khadam rizvi is bache ko bhi shaheed bna dega :hitwall:
Islamabad is closed due to Chehlum Hazrat Imam Hussain R.A. The route which was blocked to halt Khadim Rizvi was miles away from Islamabad.
My Office is near to the place where Shia Muslims organize procession on 19 Saffar. And the route is blocked for security reasons. Secondly we have instructions from Government agencies to halt Mobile services on specific areas that is why i know better what actually had happened. So please no need to believe this news.

Saw the pic of kid lying dead on bed (On FB) :( i always say this these people are a cancer to Pakistan i hope this fasadi goes to jail because of the little angel he murdered can't even think of what parents are be going through. :(
@Hell hound @Zibago

Still trying to make a mountain out of molehill :hitwall:

@Moonlight
If one hears the language of these self proclaimed momeen, one would truly be astonished, I sincerely hope justice is done for that little angel.Kudos

23319198_10214699450705757_9090870246648611782_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom