What's new

Pakistani corner

Yeah overload doesn’t have a good past I would suggest to change back to first name
I do create Ids..a lot of ids but only early days of my ban and then I moved on but It be norm here on PDF that every troll id is me which in incorrect..people who issue threats and abuse conceived it was me which I am not.
Since I was banned and can't share or advocate myself..I became devil here....
I know two or three IDs which were banned in suspicion of overload and I track them on facebook...sad they were punished because of me....
Anyways I will request webby to change my user name back to MaarKhoor (The Snake Eater).

I do create Ids..a lot of ids but only early days of my ban and then I moved on but It be norm here on PDF that every troll id is me which in incorrect..people who issue threats and abuse conceived it was me which I am not.
Since I was banned and can't share or advocate myself..I became devil here....
I know two or three IDs which were banned in suspicion of overload and I track them on facebook...sad they were punished because of me....
Anyways I will request webby to change my user name back to MaarKhoor (The Snake Eater).

Well it's over now. Your ban in lifted so forget about what happened in past and yes do change your name to 'MarKhoor'. Welcome back.

Itne shahkaar namonay...

Me haar maan leta ho.

Including me yehi to best log hain PDF pe :D

hello
Isse na darao yr.

Ye emotional hojata hai.

Only I can roast and scold my buddies no one else is allowed :butcher: other 2 are sandy & zibago and of course most respect Django Bhai[/QUOTE]
hello young lady , how r u ? and family???? And how about your visit to KSA?

Well it's over now. Your ban in lifted so forget about what happened in past and yes do change your name to 'MarKhoor'. Welcome back.
Just found it webby allow users to change themselves....changed it wellcome MaarKhoor back :D

An Apology....
@WAJsal
Sorry ...... I have no other words....

hello

Only I can roast and scold my buddies no one else is allowed :butcher: other 2 are sandy & zibago and of course most respect Django Bhai
hello young lady , how r u ? and family???? And how about your visit to KSA?[/QUOTE]

Hello hello I’m fine Allah ka shkur hai aap Batao
And of course loved it
Best time of my life

I loved Madina and so badly want to go back again

Just found it webby allow users to change themselves....changed it wellcome MaarKhoor back :D

An Apology....
@WAJsal
Sorry ...... I have no other words....

Oh that’s a really good gesture of apologizing from @WAJsal
I hope things go smooth now.

hello young lady , how r u ? and family???? And how about your visit to KSA?

Hello hello I’m fine Allah ka shkur hai aap Batao
And of course loved it
Best time of my life

I loved Madina and so badly want to go back again

Oh that’s a really good gesture of apologizing from @WAJsal
I hope things go smooth now.[/QUOTE]
He was / is my best friend.

g kyon nhi. par ik masla hai.. poori film poon poon se bhari hogi.. (censor beep not padd).
First audition will be to replicate this song, Django vs Friendly Troll (Jester in chief of PDF), instead of Sonali we can get Nausheen Shah, who will win the part, the Django or the Troll??????
@The Sandman

Back
Top Bottom