What's new

Pakistani corner

Hello guys,
sorry for inviting myself here. :whistle:

From my own observations I saw that the KPK province of Pakistan seems to do way better than other provinces whether it comes to security,health,education,governance etc. Any particular reasons ? Better political situation ?

@Zarvan @Arsalan @Path-Finder @The Sandman And others of course.

Hello guys,

From my own observations I saw that the KPK province of Pakistan seems to do way better than other provinces whether it comes to security,health,education,governance etc. Any particular reasons ? Better political situation ?

Well.....Possibly. Unlike other provinces which has a dynasty ruling them like a Kingdom for decades under a facade of democracy which clearly is not the case.

Due to extremely poor education in tandem with the tendency of people's political beliefs where personality rather than manifesto and performance is the criteria. It is not the case in KPK. People there will vote for a party once and if they don't deliver they will not vote for you again.

If other provinces did the same then change will take place but that is the politics of Pakistan hence education gets no money spent on.

There is however a massive shift in the political climate that is flowing from North to South.

Stay Tuned. :enjoy:

Hello guys,

kpk at the moment is at its best and worst .
all the good things that you mentioned above is because people of kpk unlike punjab and sindh don't support family politics and you are elected solely on the bases of work you put in.
worst because it share the boarder with most terrorist infested area of Pakistan FATA (which boarders the Afghanistan).so most of the time KPK get hit harder by terrorist than rest of pakistan.but hopefully we will see FATA KPK merger soon and thing will change in FATA

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Yes because our cricketer turned leader former known playboy but dead honest when financially is leading the Government their. Actually his party is but he keeps an eye on the province

Yes because our cricketer turned leader former known playboy but dead honest when financially is leading the Government their. Actually his party is but he keeps an eye on the province
Dead honest - might be over stretching it. Always remember - he is a politician first, Pakistani second.

Lol Zarvan had you not mention this nothing would have been changed...One should not be taunt of his past..

I am his voter and supporter but yes he had the past but never financial issues
Good to know though i truly wish corrupt one in his party needs to be filtered out..He himself is best among all others...Just currently he is being in his hometown .:-)

Hello guys,

It is doing better than other provinces because the guy (his name's Imran Khan) leading the ruling party in that province is an honest, non corrupt and patriotic person he's the only one so far who has done a lot to eradicate corruption which is the only big hurdle atm which is hampering our progress terrorism is 90% finished but corruption is even bigger problem than that. Most important thing is this guy focuses on education and health where as the other provinces (who's now ruling for almost 40-50 years) focuses on roads and bridges because it get's them votes (yea democracy in Pakistan works in a bit weird way) not only that he also improved the police system of KPK almost finished the political appointments and interference in police system.

So younger pop and educated folks vote for him mainly because of 3 reasons his drive against corruption, focus on health and education.

@Imad.Khan

One more his recent initiative "KP's billion tree tsunami" and action against timber mafia was appreciated by almost everyone.

Hello guys,

It's sad to say it's almost the same when i visited Pakistan 3 years ago only slightly improvement as IK wasted on NS and forgot about KPK and if he wanted corruption free Pakistan he could have started from KPK as their are many Politicians party leaders in different parties who are involved in corruption. Today i hate to say this but currently Punjab CM is better than IK.

It's sad to say it's almost the same when i visited Pakistan 3 years ago only slightly improvement as IK wasted on NS and forgot about KPK and if he wanted corruption free Pakistan he could have started from KPK as their are many Politicians party leaders in different parties who are involved in corruption. Today i hate to say this but currently Punjab CM is better than IK.
If you are talking about well paved roads, hufe fly overs and under pass, well maintained gree belts than YES, KPK is way behind Punjab (not Punjab in general but the North Punjab in General PLUS Multan etc, try visiting Rahim Yar Khan or Saqidabad sometime).

If you are talking about institutional reforms, structure building, long term thinking then there is SO comparison between KPK and Punjab. KPK is way ahead.

P.S. we are comparing 35 years of Shahbaz Sharif with 4.5 years of Imran Khan.

@Vergennes

If you are talking about well paved roads, hufe fly overs and under pass, well maintained gree belts than YES, KPK is way behind Punjab (not Punjab in general but the North Punjab in General PLUS Multan etc, try visiting Rahim Yar Khan or Saqidabad sometime).

If you are talking about institutional reforms, structure building, long term thinking then there is SO comparison between KPK and Punjab. KPK is way ahead.

P.S. we are comparing 35 years of Shahbaz Sharif with 4.5 years of Imran Khan.

@Vergennes

I speak from what i see not base on some Tv or internet. Dirty roads Dirty hospitals etc

@Moonlight Where have you been.... Its been a while to see you around. Despite tagging, no show. Hows you doing? and blaming me for no hello is not going to discount the penalty against you. :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom