What's new

Pakistani corner

Oh my bad..I just got that impression from your ID..because your system is overloaded like WAPDA.. But thanks for explanation...I'm new here to learning slowly..
My old ID was MaarKhoor but later just before the ban I requested and changed it to OverLoad (A music band from Pakistan).

People in FO should be experts in history, communication and marketing skills who understand the modern world and able to see the global picture.
If you review the syllabus for CSS exam you will see that it covers everything that you have mentioned ---so the problem is not there ---- the problem is picking the right candidate for the job ----in a brief span of time i have come across CSP, who only joined so they could enter the club of elite ..... i know css aspirants who are only paying hefty fees to the Tutors & coaching centers not because they want to serve...but rather they want to be served!!! ......it is the thought process that needs to be changed ---- those posted in FSP go for it so they could enjoy good salaries & tours abroad ---- people join PAS so they could get a protocol and feel special ---- that is the harsh reality and the truth

If you review the syllabus for CSS exam you will see that it covers everything that you have mentioned ---so the problem is not there ---- the problem is picking the right candidate for the job ----in a brief span of time i have come across CSP, who only joined so they could enter the club of elite ..... i know css aspirants who are only paying hefty fees to the Tutors & coaching centers not because they want to serve...but rather they want to be served!!! ......it is the thought process that needs to be changed ---- those posted in FSP go for it so they could enjoy good salaries & tours abroad ---- people join PAS so they could get a protocol and feel special ---- that is the harsh reality and the truth
Agreed sir, but I think the interviewers do not care much about it. perhaps they're interested more in continuing with the Status quo

Agreed sir, but I think the interviewers do not care much about it. perhaps they're interested more in continuing with the Status quo
yep....each is protecting their own interests.....if Military is protecting its interest then the same way Bureaucracy is protecting its own

yep....each is protecting their own interests.....if Military is protecting its interest then the same way Bureaucracy is protecting its own

Candidates should be interviewed by a supreme body, like national security committee or equivalent.

Candidates should be interviewed by a supreme body, like national security committee or equivalent.
no offense intended man, but are you serious??? you want NSC to interview the candidates???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom