What's new

Pakistani corner

@Moonlight Where have you been.... Its been a while to see you around. Despite tagging, no show. Hows you doing? and blaming me for no hello is not going to discount the penalty against you. :p:

Moonlight was covered with the clouds so only dim-light was being reflected. I’m doing all fine, Alhumduillah. How is life treating you? I was busy, life happened too & then PDF is a scary place now.
Then people are ranked to a powerful authority. They have the power to ban/unban & that made them bit proud. They never even say ‘Hi’ to a person who was consider to be a business partner if ever start the “Baba Bangle’s Asteyana”. :p

I’m innocent. :p

Moonlight was covered with the clouds so only dim-light was being reflected. I’m doing all fine, Alhumduillah.

Good to hear from you.

How is life treating you?

Thanks to ALLAH all fine. Busy too.

I was busy, life happened too & then PDF is a scary place now.

No retreat, fight must go on.

Then people are ranked to a powerful authority. They have the power to ban/unban & that made them bit proud.
A routine, though.

They never even say ‘Hi’ to a person who was consider to be a business partner if ever start the “Baba Bangle’s Asteyana”. :p

Business is still growing and Baba has been busy all along the day. Didn't Pakistan loss Test series to Sri Lanka. Baba's tend to busy with life and never appear at this Ghareeb Khana.

Good to hear from you.

Thanks to ALLAH all fine. Busy too.

No retreat, fight must go on.

A routine, though.

Business is still growing and Baba has been busy all along the day. Didn't Pakistan loss Test series to Sri Lanka. Baba's tend to busy with life and never appear at this Ghareeb Khana.

But Pakistan white washed in ODi and T20. :p
So basically to all senior members are getting busy in life.
I see so many new members now. Ak Humara zamna tha type feelings :p

But Pakistan white washed in ODi and T20. :p
So basically to all senior members are getting busy in life.
I see so many new members now. Ak Humara zamna tha type feelings :p
Hi Sis,

H r u...

Overload Aka MaarKhoor.
Back here...re-birth.....thanks to Horus...

Bhudde logz

Jiii.

940C3AA0-F734-4B70-976B-09BEF61C38BC.png

Hey Salam. How are you? Alhumduillah I’m all fine. Hopefully everything is solved out now.

Good luck
Aprox....
They just punished be by removing 30+ ratting...I want advice should I change my I.D back to Maarkhoor since when I got banned Just week before I requested to change my I.D to overload so many person don't know me he knew only Maarkhoor.

Aprox....
They just punished be by removing 30+ ratting...I want advice should I change my I.D back to Maarkhoor since when I got banned Just week before I requested to change my I.D to overload so many person don't know me he knew only Maarkhoor.

Yeah overload doesn’t have a good past I would suggest to change back to first name

[QUOTE="Moonlight, post: 9990261, member: 173185"

That’s too mainstream :D.[/QUOTE]

Eddi to against the current swim karne wali salmon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom