What's new

Pakistani corner

70% bad 30% good for most of the users in terms of support. There deployment time is worst and can take minimum 2 months to a year. I didn’t experience any major issues after that. There were some downtimes but those were due to cable cuts during road construction activities.

No it doesn’t disconnects like PTCL and I have heard good reviews in terms of game play because they are using transworld as backend. There packages are one of the best as you can get 200 mbps for around 6000 or 7000. You need to get a good router with 5GHz wifi and a gigabit port to fully utilize awesome speed.

If you need a stable connection then there are better alternatives available like storm fiber, optix, transworld and wateen.
Thx for the reply Optix is looking good (40MBPS for RS 5k) where as that stormfiber is really expensive Transworld is cheap but it barely covers any areas in Lahore :( Optix and PTCL are the best options so far i guess...

Let's see what happens. Will our national assembly pass a resolution or our FM will convey a secret message?
Once our FM talks he never seems to stop, seems to love the sound of his own voice, he is a bit of a character, I am sure on a personal level most folks would enjoy his company but when it comes to serious issues i would rather have someone much better informed (Shah Mehmood) and articulate in the way of presenting arguments.Kudos bro

Once our FM talks he never seems to stop, seems to love the sound of his own voice, he is a bit of a character, I am sure on a personal level most folks would enjoy his company but when it comes to serious issues i would rather have someone much better informed (Shah Mehmood) and articulate in the way of presenting arguments.Kudos bro

I'm not one of those who would enjoy his company. But again I'm not a Patwari, I don't like qeema-naans filled with minced donkey meat either. :enjoy:

Shah Mehmood Qureshi was a good FM no doubt, but we need better..much better to deal with the challenges and also need to revamp the whole FO..

I'm not one of those who would enjoy his company. But again I'm not a Patwari, I don't like qeema-naans filled with minced donkey meat either. :enjoy:

Shah Mehmood Qureshi was a good FM no doubt, but we need better..much better to deal with the challenges and also need to revamp the whole FO..
Indeed he does come off as sleazy :lol::lol::lol::lol: indeed their are some difficult time ahead requiring resolute and smart individuals doing our bidding.Kudos bro

Indeed he does come off as sleazy :lol::lol::lol::lol: indeed their are some difficult time ahead requiring resolute and smart individuals doing our bidding.Kudos bro
People in FO should be experts in history, communication and marketing skills who understand the modern world and able to see the global picture.

Back
Top Bottom