What's new

Pakistani corner

amen. thank you. :angel:
Hey bro please try to find out what is the reason? because if it is related to the pollution especially the current smog, please move him to some cleaner or less polluted cities in Northwest of the country where the effects of this smog are negligible. Pure natural honey can also benefit.

have done that multiple times. :cry:

Your profile is private so posting here.

If it is smoking related, may I strongly recommend that you source a vaping tank w/ coils, mod, 18650 batteries, battery charger (or a convenient usb charged vape kit like this: https://epuffer.co.uk/titan-hybrid-vapourizer.html) and good quality e-liquid (0.6mg nicotine for large vapour kits that heavy smokers generally prefer) ... if he won't quit smoking, get him on this as it is basically vaping food grade glycerine (no tar and other chemicals associated with smoking). I shifted to this after nearly 20+yrs of smoking and it has made a huge difference in health. Kicking the habit itself is very tough for some so replace with what's far less dangerous, as a last resort.

let me know if I can be of an assistance in any way. best buddy is going to PK in coming weeks and I can send all that's needed.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

The man is a bloody charlatan, plain and simple.Kudos Zibago
Nowadays the only channels i watch are ARY,Dunya,Samaa and 92
He has not only exposed bol but himself in the process he was part of their ponzi scheme

If it is smoking related, may I strongly recommend that you source a vaping tank w/ coils, mod, 18650 batteries, battery charger (or a convenient usb charged vape kit like this: https://epuffer.co.uk/titan-hybrid-vapourizer.html) and good quality e-liquid (0.6mg nicotine for large vapour kits that heavy smokers generally prefer) ... if he won't quit smoking, get him on this as it is basically vaping food grade glycerine (no tar and other chemicals associated with smoking). I shifted to this after nearly 20+yrs of smoking and it has made a huge difference in health. Kicking the habit itself is very tough for some so replace with what's far less dangerous, as a last resort.

let me know if I can be of an assistance in any way. best buddy is going to PK in coming weeks and I can send all that's needed.

Now I got..so it has to do with smoking. I think this is a very good suggestion and very kind of you @Garfield,, I knew there is a human being behind this "billa" :lol::lol:

@friendly_troll96 @django I think this is a good suggestion, also I may add that keep an eye on his activities and company. If he has smokers in his circle, he won't quit because of peer pressure and the need to fit in. So changing the city may lead to better results. may Allah guide him and bless him with good health.

Hey bro please try to find out what is the reason? because if it is related to the pollution especially the current smog, please move him to some cleaner or less polluted cities in Northwest of the country where the effects of this smog are negligible. Pure natural honey can also benefit.
Thank you brother.
No smog in northern Punjab. He catches chest infections/allergies from a mile which when coupled with smoking and sheesha snowball into full blown asthma attack. Yeah I've read on the internet that pure honey helps.

Thank you brother.
No smog in northern Punjab. He catches chest infections/allergies from a mile which when coupled with smoking and sheesha snowball into full blown asthma attack. Yeah I've read on the internet that pure honey helps.
He gets infections because his immune or lungs have become weak. For that you need medical advice and medication, also change his food too more green leafy foods like spinach, kale, fresh mint...

Thank you for the quote. You've been a great help.
Been thinking about getting him something like that but was not sure if it actually worked until now. I'll post on this on my wall and tag you.
Ameen. Thank you.

Now I got..so it has to do with smoking. I think this is a very good suggestion and very kind of you @Garfield,, I knew there is a human being behind this "billa" :lol::lol:
it definitely has something to do with smoking to some extent.

@friendly_troll96 @django I think this is a good suggestion, also I may add that keep an eye on his activities and company. If he has smokers in his circle, he won't quit because of peer pressure and the need to fit in. So changing the city may lead to better results. may Allah guide him and bless him with good health.
The circle is the culprit. :cry:
Amen. Thank you.

He gets infections because his immune or lungs have become weak. For that you need medical advice and medication, also change his food too more green leafy foods like spinach, kale, fresh mint...
Gonna see some top pulmonologist once he makes it through this current episode.
Didn't know green leafy foods help. Thank you brother.

We will pray for him , in sha Allah he will be alright.
Thank you for the prayers. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom