What's new

Pakistani corner

I knew there is a human being behind this "billa" :lol::lol:

Mullah behind the billa fits better apparently 8-)

it definitely has something to do with smoking to some extent.

You mentioned sheesha ... That stuff when added with smoking is asking for accelerated lung deterioration.

The circle is the culprit. :cry:

Get him on the vape, the coolness (& being different) factor does play a part sometimes!

Mullah behind the billa fits better apparently 8-)

You mentioned sheesha ... That stuff when added with smoking is asking for accelerated lung deterioration.

Get him on the vape, the coolness (& being different) factor does play a part sometimes!
if it works for him i'll get the whole hostel on it haha. all his buddies smoke and do shisha.

Didn't know the picture was fake FYI. We are working on restoring. Hussain Haqqani, BL terrorists and Indians having a field day. :lol:

Obviously, PDF needs better policies for vetting content that it posts due to the large following and influence. This may also be a good time for some introspection on the part of certain members of your team who do tend to go overboard in their unbridled enthusiasm with certain themes and topics. Turn this setback into an opportunity so that your goals are better served in the future, if you so care.

Nowadays the only channels i watch are ARY,Dunya,Samaa and 92
He has not only exposed bol but himself in the process he was part of their ponzi scheme
As long as one has turned away from GEO then they should be in good stead.Kudos Zibago

i didn't know he was mad at pdf until came across webby's post in this thread. i'm sure he'll be back.

younger bro is having breathing problems. been rushed to emergency twice in a month already. :cry:

Loads of prayers for your brother.
May Allah almighty give him good health and long life. Amen!
Keep us updated about his health.
Stay strong. He will be all fine. In Sha Allah.

Now I got..so it has to do with smoking. I think this is a very good suggestion and very kind of you @Garfield,, I knew there is a human being behind this "billa" :lol::lol:

@friendly_troll96 @django I think this is a good suggestion, also I may add that keep an eye on his activities and company. If he has smokers in his circle, he won't quit because of peer pressure and the need to fit in. So changing the city may lead to better results. may Allah guide him and bless him with good health.
You know they say if you throw a frog in hot water pan he will immediately try to jump out of the pan, however if we put the frog in luke warm water and slowly build the heatup he will not jump out but slowly die, the lesson here is if we get accustomed to bad friendships we will end up going that way or vice versa good folks will make us better people.Kudos bro

Last edited:
@friendly_troll96 y
Tried sending u a pm... but could not...
So posting here

1)
do not corner... insult.. bash .. or put ur brother under the spot light. These are testing times but u need a lasting approach... the above won't help... have seen it a zillion times. Gain his trust so that he may share and be comfy with u all.. at least one.
2)
Use honey twice a day .. table spoon full.. or 2 table spoons in warm water... twice a day... take a pinch of kalounji seeds with water daily... u wud be surprised it helps with affects appearing in 2/3 wks.
3)
Buy a small cylinder of oxygen. Whether required or not..doesn't matter... this thing can save night trips to ER and moments of intense anxieties as well... if he is asthmatic or with sob..u better get hold of one.
4)
Get a good nebulizer . What the market is littered with is crap. Long story short... the machine should make as thin and small vapours as possible so they can travel distance in ur lungs. Get hold of an Italian or British product.
FalmeN is a gud product.
5)
If drs prescribe him meds for nebulization then for ventolin.. Buy ventolin ampuloes from UK.. .imported.. not the local crap solution .. same thing for montelukast... buy singular..
6)
Avoid heaters at home... if u must then buy the desi gas heaters with an exit on top ... filll a steel bowl with water and keep it there filled with water... keep heaters at low speed.
Best is u buy the Japanese which run on electricity plus gas. I forgot the name.
7)
If he produces lots and lots of sputum then buy thrive 501 (google). A gud physio by you wud do wonders.
8)
Do not do something or start a routine that can not be sustained. He is a human and he shud feel like one.
9)
The advice by a fellow member about vap and liquids... I second it. It's lesser of the two evils. A lot lesser if u look at sheesha and fags
10)
Pray...sadqa...Pray

P.s
I have assumed u are in Pakistan ..

May God be with u in these testing times. Best of luck.

@friendly_troll96 y
Tried sending u a pm... but could not...
So posting here

1)
do not corner... insult.. bash .. or put ur brother under the spot light. These are testing times but u need a lasting approach... the above won't help... have seen it a zillion times. Gain his trust so that he may share and be comfy with u all.. at least one.

Thank you brother. this is probably the hardest one. when i'm convinced someone has brought something upon themselves i fail to muster up affection for them (although i'd still cry for them inside) or show them how much i care (although i'd still secretly care just as much). Will try my best to make him feel comfy. I hope i'll succeed in it.

2)
Use honey twice a day .. table spoon full.. or 2 table spoons in warm water... twice a day... take a pinch of kalounji seeds with water daily... u wud be surprised it helps with affects appearing in 2/3 wks.

Thank you so much. Sounds like it really would work.

3)
Buy a small cylinder of oxygen. Whether required or not..doesn't matter... this thing can save night trips to ER and moments of intense anxieties as well... if he is asthmatic or with sob..u better get hold of one

Will get one. They never put him on oxygen. They'd just give him a hyzonate and nebulize. He's grown scared of hyzonate after reading about it on the internet and i have too. But doctors say we should stop doing our researches.

4)
Get a good nebulizer . What the market is littered with is crap. Long story short... the machine should make as thin and small vapours as possible so they can travel distance in ur lungs. Get hold of an Italian or British product.
FalmeN is a gud product.

Have had 3 nebulizers. One was Italian. FlaemN looks good, will get it.

5)
If drs prescribe him meds for nebulization then for ventolin.. Buy ventolin ampuloes from UK.. .imported.. not the local crap solution .. same thing for montelukast... buy singular..

Great point. We've been getting local ventolin solutions.
6)
Avoid heaters at home... if u must then buy the desi gas heaters with an exit on top ... filll a steel bowl with water and keep it there filled with water... keep heaters at low speed.
Best is u buy the Japanese which run on electricity plus gas. I forgot the name.

How about a fan heater?

7)
If he produces lots and lots of sputum then buy thrive 501 (google). A gud physio by you wud do wonders.

Great point again. Thank you.

8)
Do not do something or start a routine that can not be sustained. He is a human and he shud feel like one.

True.

9)
The advice by a fellow member about vap and liquids... I second it. It's lesser of the two evils. A lot lesser if u look at sheesha and fags

Will get him on the vape.

10)
Pray...sadqa...Pray

In sha allah.
P.s
I have assumed u are in Pakistan ..

your assumed it right.

May God be with u in these testing times. Best of luck.
Amen. Thank you so much brother. Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.

Loads of prayers for your brother.
May Allah almighty give him good health and long life. Amen!
Keep us updated about his health.
Stay strong. He will be all fine. In Sha Allah.
Ameen. Jazāk Allāhu Khayran

So you have no resources to explore surah Al-Fatiha except Arabic text and it's Urdu/English translation, and your brain. It's OK, we all learn.

The holy Quran says, "If you don't know, ask those who know". You can get in-depth explanation of this surah from any knowledgeable person with your convenience. This surah is a base and beginning of this discussion, that's why I said you to explore it. Should I post everything about surah Al-Fatiha here, it would lose the charm but if you do the search yourself.

Human is Ahsan al Khaliqeen.. the best of creation. Created before the word and the pen. We humans know the ultimate truth. But in the interplay of time and space we forget and then consult the people of remembrance.

You are shooting in the air ........... and frankly your problem like many others is finding hidden complex meanings when there are none .......... its now very obvious why you remain confused and stubborn .......... Anyways you have deflected my (repeatedly asked) question again and again by playing with words and advising me to explore the hidden meanings of Surah E Fateha.

Shahbash jawan lagay raho.

Can you vouch that whatever is written in those ahadees books is 100% word of God?

Simple yes or no don't try playing with the words .........

I will take your answer as "I am confused and don't know, but you should explore the hidden meaning of Surah e Fateha ....... ........" Take care Salik see you some other time may be.

Nah as i said bro there comes a time where it's best to just leave and move on

Same here yr will miss you too!

Yeh kia bomb phora hai tum ney? main araha hun aur tum ja rahey ho???

Koi to baat hai ko chupa rahey ho? shaadi honey wali hai...hahahha ???

Tum ek achey poster ho....No hard feelings for you or for anyone in me...

Stay blessed...

You are shooting in the air ........... and frankly your problem like many others is finding hidden complex meanings when there are none .......... its now very obvious why you remain confused and stubborn .......... Anyways you have deflected my (repeatedly asked) question again and again by playing with words and advising me to explore the hidden meanings of Surah E Fateha.

Shahbash jawan lagay raho.

I will take your answer as "I am confused and don't know, but you should explore the hidden meaning of Surah e Fateha ....... ........" Take care Salik see you some other time may be.

I am not talking about hidden meaning of surah Al-Fatiha, although there is hidden meaning of every verse of the holy Quran but that is ENTIRELY different topic. The problem is that you are not getting simple explanation of surah Al-Fatiha, even if you go word by word you'll get the idea. Neither you are ready to ask from anyone else.

There's no comparison between the books of Hadith and the holy Quran. When we say that the verses of the holy Quran can be rendered cancelled, how can you ask that if the books of Hadith qualify the test of the holy Quran ( question banta he nahi ). Both are source of guidance.

For us human has superiority, that is the fact. But you are not ready to accept sir.

I am not talking about hidden meaning of surah Al-Fatiha, although there is hidden meaning of every verse of the holy Quran

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ

Emphasis, meaning and a loud clear message ............. Quran answers itself.

Had there been hidden meanings of Quran (as you think), it would have lost its purpose (A direct speech from ALLAH for the welfare of humankind) ......... from a child to an intellectual all can read and
memorize Quran.

There are no hidden meanings ......... there cannot be any hidden meanings. Rest people can make false stories and interpretations to sell their own manjan.

The problem is that you are not getting simple explanation of surah Al-Fatiha, even if you go word by word you'll get the idea. Neither you are ready to ask from anyone else.

Total submission to ALLAH, praising HIM, seeking HIS blessing, HIS guidance, HIS mercy, HIS forgiveness .....

Please do educate me if there is anything else that doesn't fit these broad categories to explain message of Sura E Fateha .........

There's no comparison between the books of Hadith and the holy Quran. When we say that the verses of the holy Quran can be rendered cancelled, how can you ask that if the books of Hadith qualify the test of the holy Quran ( question banta he nahi ). Both are source of guidance.

Because your ulema rendered those verses cancelled based on what they think is Hadees e Rasool .....

Nothing in Quran is irrelevant nor it can be rendered cancelled, superseded ....... its just that they don't have enough brains to understand the simple message ...... or they don't want to understand, else how would they call themselves sunni bralvi, deobandi, shia ahle hadees .......... and falana falana ...

Quran is the only divine message and supreme over everything else on this face of Earth including humans ......... anything that contradicts Quran is not Islam. Simple (for me at least).

For us human has superiority, that is the fact. But you are not ready to accept sir.

Human has superiority over what? Other creations? or Quran and its message?

Obviously the whole idea is humanity and its welfare ......... but you cannot (in all seriousness) be telling me that human is even supreme to the very divine message that taught him how to live on Earth like a human ..........

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا الْقُرْآنَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ

Emphasis, meaning and a loud clear message ............. Quran answers itself.

Had there been hidden meanings of Quran (as you think), it would have lost its purpose (A direct speech from ALLAH for the welfare of humankind) ......... from a child to an intellectual all can read and
memorize Quran.

There are no hidden meanings ......... there cannot be any hidden meanings. Rest people can make false stories and interpretations to sell their own manjan.

Total submission to ALLAH, praising HIM, seeking HIS blessing, HIS guidance, HIS mercy, HIS forgiveness .....

Please do educate me if there is anything else that doesn't fit these broad categories to explain message of Sura E Fateha .........

Because your ulema rendered those verses cancelled based on what they think is Hadees e Rasool .....

Nothing in Quran is irrelevant nor it can be rendered cancelled, superseded ....... its just that they don't have enough brains to understand the simple message ...... or they don't want to understand, else how would they call themselves sunni bralvi, deobandi, shia ahle hadees .......... and falana falana ...

Quran is the only divine message and supreme over everything else on this face of Earth including humans ......... anything that contradicts Quran is not Islam. Simple (for me at least).

Human has superiority over what? Other creations? or Quran and its message?

Obviously the whole idea is humanity and its welfare ......... but you cannot (in all seriousness) be telling me that human is even supreme to the very divine message that taught him how to live on Earth like a human ..........

At least you believe that there are two kinds of people, common man and intellectual. What makes intellectual an intellectual? Of course better understanding of the divine message. That is what I am saying, ask a person having better understanding of surah Al-Fatiha.

When surah Al-Fatiha talks about seeking His guidance. It also tells mechanism of seeking guidance.

Human is direct creation of God. Divinity and sacredness is in built feature of humans. It does get suppressed during earthly matters at times. In hierarchy human is above all. But you sir want to play with toy.

Alright folks it's time to say Good bye! :)

Came here while looking for info on '65 air warfare (cuz i had a heated argument with an Indian on another forum hehe) decided to stay and than joined in Aug '15 and i think i made a good decision learned a lot in these 2 years have to say from military to politics to economy (tho i am still terrible at it just terrible haha) got a lot of bad memories too from here anyway made a lot of good friends with whom i had a lot of shugal time lol we derailed a few threads too but ah i never got banned or got warning (well actually i did but it was a "pre" warning to actual warning) but now i wish i had gotten a perma ban.

From the last few months PDF have changed and so did i... i guess everything have it's charm which never stays forever and so is with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out... and it's that moment where one should just know it's time to leave and move on...

So i will say good bye to my friends that i made here (or at least i think of them as my friends) some of whom i now know outside of PDF too! :)

zibago (my first frnd) @django (like a elder bro always ready to help and provide guidance) @Nilgiri (my only bro from across the border a really cool and calm person and have excellent knowledge on economy) and @all tharki gang :D what can i say keep up the thark! :lol:

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.

@Musafir117 @Sher Shah Awan @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @dexter @Burhan Wani @Arsalan @Signalian @Azlan Haider @saiyan0321
@RealNapster (i am happy that i know a Pathan who knows Punjabi and can do jugat baazi too) :D :rofl:
@EgyptianAmerican (bud keep up the fight with that propagandist zionist) :P :)

Apologies if i forgot anyone :p: so that's it i guess will finally log out of PDF today and will remove the bookmark too all the best guys for whatever you want t oko do in future!

tenor.gif
Lol bro they all say they're leaving but then they always come back. You'll be back In sha Allah.

But in the happenstance that you don't then you have my fairwells and best wishes brother. Gonna miss tagging you in my posts considering that you, @Nilgiri and @Psychic have been most open and appreciative to the ideas and theories that i have posted on this forum. It's gonna suck now that it'll be down to only the three of us. Take care.

@Desert Fox i guess you're banned atm but anyway you nilgiri and @Psychic Don't EVER abandon my baby alright :lol: :P means Wehrmacht pics thread here a good link to keep that thread active for a long time. Had a great time with you guys discussing WW2 history esp from the German perspective.
Unless I get permanently banned I'm gonna keep updating that thread. I have that tendency to keep my old threads updated with any new info I come across.

with the patience level of a human being no matter how much strong you mentally think you're there will come a time where that shell of yours will break your patience level will run out
I felt the same way at one point when I first came to this forum. But since then I realized that's it's just an anonymous internet forum. Nothing to take seriously here. Those who talk trash and make threats on an internet forum are puny little cowards in real life so don't let their words bother you my friend.

Last edited:
When surah Al-Fatiha talks about seeking His guidance. It also tells mechanism of seeking guidance.

I think you have somehow missed that there are 113 chapters of Quran (full of guidance) that follow the first chapter Sura E Fateha. And all those rest of 113 chapters (including the first) are direct speech of ALLAH and no Earthly meager human. The mechanism and source of guidance is there for people who wish to seek it .....

Quran starts with clearly defining WHO is worthy of all praise and WHOSE help is to be sought for guidance, and then right at start of second chapter it informs you what is the best source of guidance

"This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -" 2:2

You can try fitting intellectuals in the scheme per your wishes ........ but for those who understand the simple meanings they will understand ...... Quran answers all the questions and criticism itself .......

Back
Top Bottom