What's new

Pakistani corner

So you are from Lahore, good to know.

Good, likewise :cheers:. Keep posting here, if you are interested in some quality information, read this:
Pakistani corner | Page 6
Some images i found, will be posting more in future.
Pakistani corner | Page 4

I have traveled extensively in the northern areas a long time ago, and try to go up to at least one valley during each trip back, so thank you for pointing out that post. There are already many threads highlighting the beauty of Pakistan, so will this be just another such thread?

I have traveled extensively in the northern areas a long time ago, and try to go up to at least one valley during each trip back, so thank you for pointing out that post. There are already many threads highlighting the beauty of Pakistan, so will this be just another such thread?
I wanted to make it more like 'Whatever' thread, but for Pakistanis. Everyone has their corner, we should too, members should contribute and talk here. I was referring to this article. Makes you wonder, right? yep this is also Pakistan.
Pakistani corner | Page 6
and try to go up to at least one valley during each trip back, so thank you for pointing out that post.
Good to know.

Rakaposhi udaas keu lag rai ho

111099062.jpg

G

Gf ka koi chakar ho ga
Haha rakaposhi tau khud larki hai, imran bahi rakaposhi kee ridges may bohat say monutain climbers kee dead bodies daffan hain, aur daffan na bhi hon tau bhi bohat say climbers yahan say zinda waapis nahi gaey. Kuch mountain peaks insaanon ki tarah hoti hain, very cruel and insincere.

Pakistani state has forced them to take this stance. Imagine living without basic right of vote and etc,etc. Not that i support them or something. The political party is not very popular. no there is no such terrorist organization

There are hardly, in fact no terrorist organizations operating in GB.

I have a brusho frnd & class mate ... He's a nice guy .. Just 1 problem ... When he sees a gal .. He becomes instant "chipku".. :lol:

But overall a nice guy .. Former "Boy Scout"... And into photography ...

Awesome Pashto song .. @karakoram @Pakhtoon @Sage. @TaimiKhan.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom