What's new

Pakistani corner

auntie shamain ko mera salam
:angry: :angry:

Walaikum as salam
جیتے رہیں۔ خوش رہیں۔
Allah
آپکو 20 بچے دیں۔

Baramulla is a part of the valley not jammu. Used to be a large district till kupwara was carved out of it. Maternal family from baramulla. Uri demographics are like that of muzzafarabad but as one moves eastwards, specially pattan onwards kashmiris r the predominant ethnic group
So u are also from j and k? Ididnt know that, iused 2 think u are from himachel pradesh or haryana.

U missed writing kashmir before valley in first line?

:angry: :angry:

Walaikum as salam
جیتے رہیں۔ خوش رہیں۔
Allah
آپکو 20 بچے دیں۔

So u are also from j and k? Ididnt know that, iused 2 think u are from himachel pradesh or haryana.

U missed writing kashmir before valley in first line?
Maternal family originally from punjab then chakothi ( not sure) but finally settled in baramulla about two centuries back :partay: ( mirror image of @Armstrong ). @SarthakGanguly is as pure a koshur as you can get.

@WAJsal This is pahari , @waz bahi yehi hai na pahari

Play the above video,do u understand what he says?

----------------
He says: kurian nee beyhurmati kitti.
This is not koshur. He's from Rajouri.

Thats good to know. Diversity in a family. U visited uri?

@Butchcassidy lolzzz just saw chakothi is a bordder town in ajk lolzzz
Uri is beautiful but is largely deserted now. The place gets artillery shelling regularly from 'tourists', so the army evacuates them so often that they prefer to stay out. Now things have changed a bit, but overall still the same. Foreigners will find it difficult to enter, unless they pole vault.

The place is very pro Indian and saw little to no terror activity.

This is not koshur. He's from Rajouri.

Uri is beautiful but is largely deserted now. The place gets artillery shelling regularly from 'tourists', so the army evacuates them so often that they prefer to stay out. Now things have changed a bit, but overall still the same. Foreigners will find it difficult to enter, unless they pole vault.

The place is very pro Indian and saw little to no terror activity.

I know its NOT koshur,i wrote its pahari. Koshur is very very diff and very serene sounding beautiful language ,no idont know koshur .
And also muslims of iok kashmir valley srinagar baramulla walay write koshur in shahmukhi script ,hain na?

As of Uri ,it comes in kashmir valley?? Not jammu ,right?

Its a hilly area ,must be beautiful, but ididnt get the deserted and artillery part, if u were talking in codes abt infiltrations then it will be nice that u speak candidly,no one will mind that, its fine , atleast wud know what uthink of the place and stuff.

Do u visit uri.

Sarthak u need to visit Ajk, i, @fakhre mirpur, @waz bahi will take u around to places,it will wash away all ur hatred and bias against us.

Last edited:
Sorry @Akheilos , couldn't find your strawberries pictures.
So came across some old pictures will post them now. If i find more will post them.
Pictures taken in Ghizer, Yasin. Metarnel Uncles home, has a huge garden, different variety of fruits and vegetables, ranging from Almonds, Walnuts, Apricots, Peach, Pears, Barrie's etc, etc
DSC00426.JPG

File1047.JPG

Yasin Valley from a higher ground, a very beautiful place.
File0930.JPG

Baltit Fort
File1100.JPG

This is what you come across on the way, by the steep hills. On the way to Baltit.
File1102.JPG

File1116.JPG

File1124.JPG

File1140.JPG

@WebMaster ,@Shamain ,@IrbiS ,@levina ,@Icarus ,@Slav Defence ,@Winchester ,@chauvunist ,@syedali73 ,@jamahir ,@Armstrong ,@Gufi ,@Sulman Badshah ,@unleashed ,@Windjammer ,@Side-Winder ,@waz, @Pakistani Exile ,@DESERT FIGHTER @aks18 ,@Atanz .......
If i find more interesting pictures will post. Beautiful Pakistan.

Last edited:
will take u around to places,it will wash away all ur hatred and bias against us.
I don't hate you. :)
And I will visit Sharda peeth, someday. Hopefully.

As for Koshur, we all speak it. We have both the Sharada and the Shahmukhi script for it. The Shahmukhi one is more popular and taught more extensively in schools. Sharda script is hardly taught in any school in the Valley.

Sorry @Akheilos , couldn't find your strawberries pictures.
So came across some old pictures will post them now. If i find more will post them.
Pictures taken in Ghizer, Yasin. Metarnel Uncles home, has a huge garden, different variety of fruits and vegetables, ranging from Almonds, Walnuts, Apricots, Peach, Pears, Barrie's etc, etc
View attachment 240159

View attachment 240164
Yasin Valley from a higher ground, a very beautiful place.
View attachment 240166

Baltit Fort
View attachment 240167
This is what you come across on the way, by the steep hills. On the way to Baltit.
View attachment 240168

View attachment 240169

View attachment 240170

View attachment 240175

@WebMaster ,@Shamain ,@IrbiS ,@levina ,@Icarus ,@Slav Defence ,@Winchester ,@chauvunist ,@syedali73 ,@jamahir ,@Armstrong ,@Gufi ,@Sulman Badshah ,@unleashed ,@Windjammer ,@Side-Winder ,@waz, @Pakistani Exile ,@DESERT FIGHTER @aks18 ,@Atanz .......
If i find more interesting pictures will post. Beautiful Pakistan.
MashaAllah such a beautyyyyyyyyy!

I don't hate you. :)
And I will visit Sharda peeth, someday. Hopefully.

As for Koshur, we all speak it. We have both the Sharada and the Shahmukhi script for it. The Shahmukhi one is more popular and taught more extensively in schools. Sharda script is hardly taught in any school in the Valley.
:P really u dont hate pakistanis lolzz
I dont know sharada script, knew abt deva nagri one. Are they same or different.
Ok i googled where is sharda peet. It is a temple in neelam valley very closeto loc.
Here is the picture.
Subhan Allah such scenic place

BoTvVS2IUAAihu6.jpg:medium

Sharada Peeth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Shamain are you a lady? I'm sure I have called you bro a few times. :p:
:p: lolzzz yes. But its fine wazzy bahi. There are so many posters who have been told that i am not a guy, they still call me, oooooo bhaiiii merayyyy!! And i am like lolzzz.
s0269.gif

Back
Top Bottom