What's new

Pakistani corner

Bhai meray,
Thoray ka shukar manao gay tab hi Allah aur dega:D
Still,the weather is great and I am expecting more rainfall:)

Regards
Still remember a couple of years ago it used to rain like there ain't no tomorrow and now.

Yes AJK is the extreme North, but not classified as the "Northern regions" as such.
Mare langauage phari hai. Tore kasur ve bolnah, lekan ammi itnah parahai nee.
Lolzzz that was sooooooooo cute pahari. Lolzz
Miki ko urdu aatee hai sirf. Miki wohi bolti hai.

Still remember a couple of years ago it used to rain like there ain't no tomorrow and now.
Wajsal tell me how do u travel to gb by air, how many hours flight from karachi?

Yaar mare urdu bazar wallah lok ne standard hai. :woot:
Lolzzzz. Sorry can u say that in english...lolzz i am sorry idint get.U mean ur urdu isnt good. Lolzz

Last edited:
Lolzzzz. Sorry can u say that in english...lolzz i am sorry idint get. Oops!! U mean ur urdu isnt good. Lolzz

I said my urdu is the of standard of local bazar sellers. :dance3:

Wajsal tell me how do u travel to gb by air, how many hours flight from karachi?
Karachi to Rawalpindi. and then to Gilgit City. From Islamabad to Gilgit city, it no more than 45 minutes. But now they have got bigger planes now(this year), might be faster now.

Last edited:
I said my urdu is the of standard of local bazar sellers. :dance3:
Lololzzzzz. I did get ya right then ,but ididnt know that bazar walahs have bad urdu, so igot confused ,lolzzz .u are soo funnnnehhhh.

Karachi to Rawalpindi. and then to Gilgit City. From Islamabad to Gilgit city, it no more than 45 minutes. But now they have got bigger planes now(this year), might be faster now.
Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I know the flights always go from islamabad.

*does bobbehead shake ,yeah tau pakka pakka pata hai mujhay

Eak Reporting.. :super:
Hey do u guys have miki dialect? Ok if so then enjoy this rofl
(Here miki isnt that miki ,its his name, but lolzz reminded me of that)

Screenshot_2015-07-17-12-54-39_1.jpg

@WAJsal This is pahari , @waz bahi yehi hai na pahari

Play the above video,do u understand what he says?

----------------
He says: kurian nee beyhurmati kitti.
Yes i unterstand. He is speaking gojri/pahari

My maternal side speaks the same. He is probably a gujjar from either uri, rajauri or poonch

My maternal side speaks the same. He is probably a gujjar from either uri, rajauri or poonch
Yea upper north region kay boltay hain.
Acha tell me one thing. Uri is in baramulla and baramulla is a part of kashmir valley or jammu .

There is dogri too, sounds closer. Oh btw ur maternal side is from j and k? Or hillybillies?

Ooooi found a map

jammu_kashmir_map_s.jpg

Yea upper north region kay boltay hain.
Acha tell me one thing. Uri is in baramulla and baramulla is a part of kashmir valley or jammu .

There is dogri too, sounds closer. Oh btw ur maternal side is from j and k? Or hillybillies?
Baramulla is a part of the valley not jammu. Used to be a large district till kupwara was carved out of it. Maternal family from baramulla. Uri demographics are like that of muzzafarabad but as one moves eastwards, specially pattan onwards kashmiris r the predominant ethnic group

Back
Top Bottom