What's new

Pakistani corner

Thread made sticky.
Lol sage.
Yipppieeeeeeeeeeeeee thread stickyyyy ho gayaaaaaaaaaaa. LOVEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

@IrbiS @Aether @Sage @MastanKhan @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Mr.Meap @fakhre mirpur @Jazzbot @Akheilos @EAK @engineer saad @syedali73 @Umair Nawaz @Leader @the-authority

Guys we got this thread sticky finally, i wont post in whatever thread from now onwards, lots of indians and their rubbish,and lots of harassment and annoying bs, honestly two indian posters ranjeet and doppelganger had really harassed me there, ranjeet was banned and now back , and doppel ws perma banned from 'whatever' but so sad that some admin allowed him in whatever again, and again he was writing his weird shitty msgs , and then jamahir's constant perviness of referring to me everynow and then,so i thought iwud stay away for there, specially with doppel coming bak. And then indians also shared inappropriate images ,anyways ,i hope this thread totally remains clean,and since its pakistanis so no harssement of any female poster and no absurd images sharing

Guys this thread is for all pakistanis ,everyone of u, plz do come and post

@fakhre mirpur now u can share all the stupid images in whatever thread, iam out of there

A Pakistani Corner is finally here ! :smokin:
Yes, continue here. Everyone has their corner, except for us. Now we can do what we like....:bunny:
Aur sonao kaisey ho, shadi ka invitation to day detay. Woh Icarus kehra ha tha Armstrong ki shadi ho gai. Meney shocha yeh kya howa meray bhai, abhi to woh jawan hai.

@Ahmad Sajjad Paracha , post here ,dont derail that thread. actually if u look in that pushto corner thread u will notice a poster samandri,he was unnecessarily flaming and trying to go the mohajir pushtoon rivalry way , he is an afghani pathan living in pakistan waisay bhi ithink we all know how much afghans hate us despite living in pakistan . So thats why i always refer to pakistani pathans as pakistani pukhtoons.

Last edited:
Yes, continue here. Everyone has their corner, except for us. Now we can do what we like....:bunny:
Aur sonao kaisey ho, shadi ka invitation to day detay. Woh Icarus kehra ha tha Armstrong ki shadi ho gai. Meney shocha yeh kya howa meray bhai, abhi to woh jawan hai.

Shaaadiii ! :o:

Mein Azad Panshee hooon kiyun purrr katvanaa chahteiii ho mereiii ? :fie:

Yipppieeeeeeeeeeeeee thread stickyyyy ho gayaaaaaaaaaaa. LOVEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

@IrbiS @Aether @Sage @MastanKhan @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Mr.Meap @fakhre mirpur @Jazzbot @Akheilos @EAK @engineer saad @syedali73 @Umair Nawaz @Leader @the-authority

Guys we got this thread sticky finally, i wont post in whatever thread from now onwards, lots of indians and their rubbish,and lots of harassment and annoying bs, honestly two indian posters ranjeet and doppelganger had really harassed me there, ranjeet was banned and now back , and doppel ws perma banned from 'whatever' but so sad that some admin allowed him in whatever again, and again he was writing his weird shitty msgs , and then jamahir's constant perviness of referring to me everynow and then,so i thought iwud stay away for there, specially with doppel coming bak. And then indians also shared inappropriate images ,anyways ,i hope this thread totally remains clean,and since its pakistanis so no harssement of any female poster and no absurd images sharing

@fakhre mirpur now u can share all the stupid images in whatever thread, iam out of there
Any attempts to degrade The Holy Whatever thread is a blasphemy :angry:

Where is Mujhahid Qadri... where is my chaaku...

Such threads come and go but whatever family is ever green

Any attempts to degrade The Holy Whatever thread is a blasphemy :angry:

Where is Mujhahid Qadri... where is my chaaku...

Such threads come and go but whatever family is ever green
Chalain theek hai, magar meray liey whatever is gone, magar ap ko yahan tag karkay baat kar liya karoon gee. After all uare among my favs,wont forget u like this.

Congssssss sister

Oh hey congrats buddy , hi5 mubarak ho. Lolzzzzz @ this one is better than ur proposal
High 5 !

11745764_10153523805309044_6553551198766977922_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom