What's new

Pakistani corner

Awesome share ....thanks ...I have heard Mustafa Zahid live in Peshawar ....He was speaking few words of Pashtu ...I turned into his die-hard fan because of his song ....
Yea mery dil ka jana, ek akhiri faisala hay !

Awesome share ....thanks ...I have heard Mustafa Zahid live in Peshawar ....He was speaking few words of Pashtu ...I turned into his die-hard fan because of his song ....
Yea mery dil ka jana, ek akhiri faisala hay !
Glad u enjoyed. Yes i have heard that one,...!

Last edited:
@Sage the one u aretalking abt, ya imistakenly shared some wrong video for that ,here it is

@fakhre mirpur i dont get any tag alerts from uuuuu?????? Dont know y. Secondly, i have shifted to this thread from whatever, so u can post here too. I cant stand some abusive ppl there.

@Shamain lets just say my most recent post were not for the likes of you
IF-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Yes ok!

@WAJsal yikes i got golden shade, hating it, cant get back old color with sme rights. Waisya koi faraq nahi parta tha,there are so many forums how does a seniors cafe makes differnece. I hardly ever visited it.
Good, a senior member, good.

@Shamain lets just say my most recent post were not for the likes of you
IF-you-know-what-i-mean.png
Wait iwasnt asking that y u arent tagging me in ur posts. Ufff iwas saying isaw some posts in which u had tagged me magar koi alert nahi tha,i coincidentally saw those posts.

Oh guys i have decided i iwll start addrssing every1 like @Zarvan
I will call everyone , Mr... .

"Mr. You dont kno w what i am saying",

Okay just like zervi bahi starts sentences with Mr., its fun like that ^_^

Last edited:
Rural ..

A Village House during Rain.

Thirsty, But Disciplined, Goats and Lambs Drinking Water

A Village House in Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. Animals are eating fodder in the compound and clothes are strung on the washing line.

A Village in Punjab. Every farmer has enough live stock to cater for his family’s need and also sell the surplus milk to earn some money.

Cattle (Live Stock) in a Typical Village in Punjab

Buffaloes in a Village

Rural ..

A Village House in Kohat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. Animals are eating fodder in the compound and clothes are strung on the washing line.

A Village in Punjab. Every farmer has enough live stock to cater for his family’s need and also sell the surplus milk to earn some money.

Buffaloes in a Village

Thanx a lot ghazi sahab for posting in here, plz continue on in the future,we want this thread to grow.

Ajj @IrbiS kee chup ka roza toot gaya finally

Hmmmmmmm khushi may kya baantoon

AShfaq Ahmed about a Teacher in the Court in Rome (Italy)

Rural ..

Buffaloes in a Village

Fir kakay chul uth dangraan noan pathay paan da wela a gaya ey

11796440_10153538109509243_1268581577753903402_n.jpg

AShfaq Ahmed about a Teacher in the Court in Rome (Italy)

Patan nahi Ashfaq Ahmad Saab konsy Rome gayea thay ...He should have watched ' Malina' as well !

Back
Top Bottom