What's new

Pakistani corner

The way i had laughed u cant imagine, it was so disgusting that if someoen from pdf had heard me they wud have never wanted to talk to me.

European kids would've hopefully stopped joining isis after him

Hahahhahahah billi ko pakoray .u are sooo funnnehhhhhh

may sound funny but it's true

Acha irbis yeh meme check karna, if uhavent heard this song why this kolaveri dee ,then hear it and then see how meme has taken words from it

eABhu.jpg

Saw it in your post in stupid and funny thread

..............................The women of Kalash are a tale of colours, simplicity and struggle

28415-kalash-1436786545-557-640x480.jpg

This festival was the most colourful extravaganza I had ever seen in my life.

Traveling is like an escape from the usual hustle bustle of the urban life. But this escape turns into an experience if you witness a culture very different from your own. We all have a lot of pre-conceived notions about every person we meet, every place we visit and every set of beliefs we encounter, but to look beyond these preconceptions is the essence of what traveling is all about.

12.jpg

22.jpg

This sheer thought has provoked me to explore the world, beyond the realms of prejudices and artificiality. I’m not a photographer; rather I just try to capture this reality through my camera and try to share these moments with the world.

Last month, this difference of reality versus perception was reinforced during my trip to witness the beautiful Chilam Joshi festival celebrated every year by the Kalash tribe.

This journey involved a visit to many small villages like Bumboret, Rumbur and Burir, around four hours from Chitral valley. I had already heard and read about the natural beauty of the Kalasha people. The women of Kalash are famous for their impeccable features, glowing complexions, and flawless skins. And I thought this was my opportunity to witness this gorgeousness and capture a few faces with my camera. However, contrary to the popular glamorous clichés, I encountered tales of struggle to maintain a bare minimum lifestyle coupled with inspirational valour and ambitions.

32.jpg

awesome song, surprised I hadn't listened before...

Part of the lyrics is great
Glad u enjoyed

He is mustafa zahid again. Awesome voice,

European kids would've hopefully stopped joining isis after him

Hhahahahahahhahha. Bas ho jao, how much more funny one cud get.

may sound funny but it's true
Lolzzz ok

Saw it in your post in stupid and funny thread
Ohhhhh,ididnt think abt it. Okgood.

So i m back after eid holidays.....and being ill for 3 days.....
How r u doing @WAJsal bro????
@karakoram pakhair raghly....
@Shamain Hope u r trolling the Indians well:enjoy:....
@Pakistani shaheens Long time no see....Sab khairiat hy????
SALAMMMMM BAHIIIIIIIIIIIII!

kaisay hain and howz ur health now? I hope u are doing well now. Lolzzz trolling hehehe *scratches head , may tau inni angel see hoon howcan i troll , *makes that angel face
s0269.gif

Gayeb na ho jaya karain forum say

..............................The women of Kalash are a tale of colours, simplicity and struggle

Traveling is like an escape from the usual hustle bustle of the urban life. But this escape turns into an experience if you witness a culture very different from your own. We all have a lot of pre-conceived notions about every person we meet, every place we visit and every set of beliefs we encounter, but to look beyond these preconceptions is the essence of what traveling is all about.

12.jpg

22.jpg

This sheer thought has provoked me to explore the world, beyond the realms of prejudices and artificiality. I’m not a photographer; rather I just try to capture this reality through my camera and try to share these moments with the world.

Last month, this difference of reality versus perception was reinforced during my trip to witness the beautiful Chilam Joshi festival celebrated every year by the Kalash tribe.

This journey involved a visit to many small villages like Bumboret, Rumbur and Burir, around four hours from Chitral valley. I had already heard and read about the natural beauty of the Kalasha people. The women of Kalash are famous for their impeccable features, glowing complexions, and flawless skins. And I thought this was my opportunity to witness this gorgeousness and capture a few faces with my camera. However, contrary to the popular glamorous clichés, I encountered tales of struggle to maintain a bare minimum lifestyle coupled with inspirational valour and ambitions.

32.jpg

Kailash ppl do look pretty but some customs are weird

So i m back after eid holidays.....and being ill for 3 days.....
How r u doing @WAJsal bro????
@karakoram pakhair raghly....
@Shamain Hope u r trolling the Indians well:enjoy:....
@Pakistani shaheens Long time no see....Sab khairiat hy????
Doing fine. How are you doing? hope your eid was lovely.

12.jpg

22.jpg

32.jpg

Only thing i share with these beautiful people is facial appearance and Language, Khowar. Beautiful people, lovely culture.We are such a diverse nation.

Kailash ppl do look pretty but some customs are weird
Culture, not weird beautiful. They have somewhat a similar festival in Hunza, quite beautiful.

img_0144-1_tn1.jpg

Derawar fort

ah memories

Culture, not weird beautiful. They have somewhat a similar festival in Hunza, quite beautiful.
They name their children after everyday objects

They name their children after everyday objects
Inncorrect. I don't have a lot of idea. In my opinion all cultures and people should be respected, especially this one.

Keep this thread running guys.

Inncorrect. I don't have a lot of idea. In my opinion all cultures and people should be respected, especially this one.

Keep this thread running guys.
Charger beta charger lay kar ao haha

@Shamain when the loo starts in the desert you will feel like you are in an oven

Kalashis name their children after everyday objects

Charger,pepsi,plas,pechkas,motercycle

Oh and when you encounter a cobra in a desert do not i repeat donot try to kill it with a shortish stick like in the plain areas the desert cobras can strike from a distance

Oh and dont wear sandals in the desert there are scorpions in the sand

Oh and last but not the least if you see a giant swarm of grasshoppers approaching its best to stay indoors

Back
Top Bottom