What's new

Pakistani corner

Thats exactly why i thought that.....

That stuff does`nt fit a teenager.Does it....
Its all abt interest. wajsal has a serious kinda online personality as well. I try to make him laugh, he will only write,'lol sis' n move on.
Now see this 'lol sis' was his reaction to this meme.

images-4-jpg.227006

WS.
I m feeling a lot better now....Thankx for askking...
LOL.
(Shamain after trolling)
daeaf6b9da2ff0c200b8c6483fb0c1b79b261f3566dc28fadf3d53520ceb2937.jpg

Actually i m busy these days......kabhi kabhi pdf khol leta hon...bas parhta hon laikin post nahi krta...

Fine.....Yes Eid was amazing
What about yours????Is bar eid py gilgit ka chakar laga????
Oh great u are feeling better. Stay healthy. (ameen)

Hahahahah @ meme ,it ij chooo cuteeeeee. Lolz
سچ ہے بھی یہی۔
مجھے پہچاننے میں آپ سے کوئی غلطی نہیں ہوئی
Hahahahaha

Hahahahah @ meme ,it ij chooo cuteeeeee. Lolz
سچ ہے بھی یہی۔
مجھے پہچاننے میں آپ سے کوئی غلطی نہیں ہوئی
Hahahahaha
Check kro phr kesy main bandy ki personality pehchaan leta hn...8-)

Nahi asal may
اتنا تنگ
Kartay hain وه لوگ
Phir kisi tarah u end up reacting. Lolzz
True.....Actually ,initially i joined this forum for trolling them..lol.....But gradually started posting other things too

True.....Actually ,initially i joined this forum for trolling them..lol.....But gradually started posting other things too
Lolzzzz@ joined for trolling. Nahi idint come for trolling lekin yahan trollling kay siwa kuch nahi dikhai diya , very few forums have lil serious activity . Thanx to indians and few others

Last edited:
Lolzzzz@ joined for trolling. Nahi idint come for trolling lekin yahan trollling kay siwa kuch nahi dikhai diya , very few forums have like serious activity. Thanx to indians and few others
Actually the problem is that most of the defence related issues have been discussed to death before 2012....Thats why PDF is becoming more of a geo-political cum trolling forum...:chilli:

Lolzzzz@ joined for trolling. Nahi idint come for trolling lekin yahan trollling kay siwa kuch nahi dikhai diya , very few forums have like serious activity. Thanx to indians and few others

There is a lot of serious stuff, hundreds of pages containing discussion about defense matters, political issues, geo politics, economy and development. We have held discussion about hundreds of operational and under development military equipment from all over the world. Then there are fun threads as well, you are familiar with them. All in all in my 7, 8 years on this forums I have learned a lot on this forum. Have shared a bit and gained a lot. The overall scenario is that there are more serious members with positive contributions and lesser trolls or people here for fun.

As for trolls, we have one of the most strict rules and regulations, you just need to report posts that are offensive, let the MODs know about it and NEVER REPLY/QUOTE the troll posts. There are more goods things about this forums then negative ones and the best thing is if someone do not likes it here, they are free to leave whenever they please and so people do leave, get banned etc and still there are a lot more joining in every day.
:)

Actually the problem is that most of the defence related issues have been discussed to death before 2012....Thats why PDF is becoming more of a geo-political cum trolling forum...:chilli:
True, we are not going to buy a new weapon system every week so that the forums can have discussion about them. Still there are literally thousands of developments every weeks and there are dozens of threads discussing them.

As for trolls, we have one of the most strict rules and regulations, you just need to report posts that are offensive, let the MODs know about it and NEVER REPLY/QUOTE the troll posts. There are more goods things about this forums then negative ones and the best thing is if someone do not likes it here, they are free to leave whenever they please and so people do leave, get banned etc and still there are a lot more joining in every day.

:/ okay

True, we are not going to buy a new weapon system every week so that the forums can have discussion about them. Still there are literally thousands of developments every weeks and there are dozens of threads discussing them.
Yes there r a few defense related issues that r discussed...But the majority of the threads r on Pakistani politics...most of them being "imran did this and Nawaz did this"...Now thats frustrating...:hitwall:

There is a lot of serious stuff, hundreds of pages containing discussion about defense matters, political issues, geo politics, economy and development. We have held discussion about hundreds of operational and under development military equipment from all over the world. Then there are fun threads as well, you are familiar with them. All in all in my 7, 8 years on this forums I have learned a lot on this forum. Have shared a bit and gained a lot. The overall scenario is that there are more serious members with positive contributions and lesser trolls or people here for fun.

:)

Oh btw arsalam bahi lemme also add i am hardly the poster who would add value to this forum so even if i quit it wont make a difference. On my first day of joining this place i wrote that too somewhere that iwont be an asset kind of poster, tho inever came for trolling nor even for having fun. Iwanted to be a part of online pakistani community.

And as of information iwont dispute that, true there are many many informative threads , why else i had joined this place? For the same reason, for learning. but speaking of forum's current health, well iwont say more.......!. Khair whatever and whichever the way standard goes hardly matters now.

Secondly, rules yahan kay azma leeay hain. Aur nahi aazmanay.

But development,innovation in defence industry is an ongoing process , and then there is so much more to defence that cud be discussed. Its just that ppl's interests have shifted to politics etc, i feel sick of political mudslinging and point scoring threads and dont post there now.

Back
Top Bottom