What's new

Pakistani corner

Not saying you do.. :)
Just guiding that IF you want you will find hundreds of threads that will be helpful, thousands of posts that that will be informative.

Yes there r a few defense related issues that r discussed...But the majority of the threads r on Pakistani politics...most of them being "imran did this and Nawaz did this"...Now thats frustrating...:hitwall:
Yes, since the emergence of PTI there have been lot of activity on political threads. This is not true for PDF only, this mindsets truly reflects that of the Nation. I cannot remember people participating this actively on political issues as we can see them now in daily routine life. S yes, you are right about increase of political debates and discussions but stating that they have surpassed the defense discussion is not entirely true. Again as I said, Pakistan do not buy military equipment’s for the feel good factor. Still, if you look around there are lot of development in domestic and well as international market, lot of goodies being produced lots of upgrades and there are many threads discussing all that. Actually, the thing is you will find only what you are looking for. If you are interested in defense articles look for them and you will find hundreds of them.

Tharak hay he aesi kutti cheez haha
Are all the men of world tharkis? There is no exception?

Ohhhhh my favvvv here

main-qimg-6839fd3fb58be4272852f06d7c852dab

hahah @WAJsal and @IrbiS do u understand below meme

4j0sn9.jpg

@Aether lolzzzz @ troll eyes. I had watched that hitler video some time bck

Acha aether another mustafa zahid share for u, yaadain (reprised)

You may now pour sulphuric acidvin your gorgeous enchanting eyes
U are just a jealous soul just cuz u aint as famous as tahir shah and u got no sensational peacful butterfly eyes like him.

But development,innovation in defence industry is an ongoing process , and then there is so much more to defence that cud be discussed. Its just that ppl's interests have shifted to politics etc, i feel sick of political mudslinging and point scoring threads and dont post there now.
Exactly....:tup:

U are just a jealous soul just cuz u aint as famous as tahir shah and u got no sensational peacful butterfly eyes like him.
You forgot enchanting,sparkling,spectrum eyes

very nice... Your song is ok but you reminded me about the other song after long time

Oh yes mujhay bhi pehlay ïsi ka khayal aya tha but this is better, lyrics are just ok but melody is good. So cudnt help sharing.

Idont know it made me sad. Reminded me of aps.

When i am logged in i cant stop looking at my avatar. Khair.

Oh yes mujhay bhi pehlay ïsi ka khayal aya tha but this is better, lyrics are just ok but melody is good. So cudnt help sharing.

Idont know it made me sad. Reminded me of aps.

When i am logged in i cant stop looking at my avatar. Khair.
The solution to every problem is Marriage

Whose that guy in your avatar?

and yes melody is indeed good

Kahannnnnn ho sarayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Listen listen listen linda listennnn

Back
Top Bottom