What's new

Pakistani corner

Doing fine. How are you doing? hope your eid was lovely.

Only thing i share with these beautiful people is facial appearance and Language, Khowar. Beautiful people, lovely culture.We are such a diverse nation.

Culture, not weird beautiful. They have somewhat a similar festival in Hunza, quite beautiful.
Not culture, i said some customs are weird. Like the festivity they do on death. Then there are some more iwont mention now. Related to clothing too which also effects their hygiene.i had read detailed report on them. Khair choro.

Sand storm,cobra,grass hoppers,camel milk barfi and an illiterate hindu singing kalam e bahu
That sounds clean memories.
Chuck noris approves u
chuck_norris_approved.jpg

@Shamain when the loo starts in the desert you will feel like you are in an oven

Kalashis name their children after everyday objects

Charger,pepsi,plas,pechkas,motercycle

Oh and when you encounter a cobra in a desert do not i repeat donot try to kill it with a shortish stick like in the plain areas the desert cobras can strike from a distance

Oh and dont wear sandals in the desert there are scorpions in the sand

Oh and last but not the least if you see a giant swarm of grasshoppers approaching its best to stay indoors

Loo is the humid hot desert air,yes it will be very hot and leave u feeling that oven feeling.

Wait u saw a cobra. A COBRA!!!!!!!! Was that uncaged and u touched him and saw upclose?

The rest for scorpions and grasshoppers thanks for pre warning ppl tho not too hard to know that this shud be done.

Keep this thread running guys.
For some unknown reason i cant get enough of rakaposhi pics. Dunno the madness and obsession i have grown for it

@fakhre mirpur fakhri ur views here

Pakistani's Your Opinion

Not culture, i said some customs are weird. Like the festivity they do on death. Then there are some more iwont mention now. Related to clothing too which also effects their hygiene.i had read detailed report on them. Khair choro.
Note: they are not Muslims, they should be allowed to do what they like. Hygienists reports are bogus and very old, currently people have learned things and are much cleaner than they ever used to be.

Wait u saw a cobra. A COBRA!!!!!!!! Was that uncaged and u touched him and saw upclose?
It popped out of some bushes in the desert and damn it looked pissed off it was huge

It popped out of some bushes in the desert and damn it looked pissed off it was huge
So how u saved urself from it?

Note: they are not Muslims, they should be allowed to do what they like. Hygienists reports are bogus and very old, currently people have learned things and are much cleaner than they ever used to be.
I know their faith is different. Nahi the report i studied was a thorough research put together after visit to place and it wasnt abt the hygiene ithink u are thinking.
They were some customs etc now ab detail may kya jaoon wil have to type a lot. Khair choro. Its good if things have improved.

SALAMMMMM BAHIIIIIIIIIIIII!

kaisay hain and howz ur health now? I hope u are doing well now. Lolzzz trolling hehehe *scratches head , may tau inni angel see hoon howcan i troll , *makes that angel face
s0269.gif

Gayeb na ho jaya karain forum say
WS.
I m feeling a lot better now....Thankx for askking...
LOL.
(Shamain after trolling)
daeaf6b9da2ff0c200b8c6483fb0c1b79b261f3566dc28fadf3d53520ceb2937.jpg

Actually i m busy these days......kabhi kabhi pdf khol leta hon...bas parhta hon laikin post nahi krta...
Doing fine. How are you doing? hope your eid was lovely.
Fine.....Yes Eid was amazing
What about yours????Is bar eid py gilgit ka chakar laga????

Good.......Hope u complete whatever u r doing soon and be with ur family at eid......
Family as in Uncle, aunt, etc,etc... I already live with my family, sir. Working on something-as in writing something, lol. Apko laga mey kam karta hon, lol. Sir ji i am 17, trying to finish O levels, woh to Summer vacations hain that i am online, warna to.

Family as in Uncle, aunt, etc,etc... I already live with my family, sir. Working on something-as in writing something, lol. Apko laga mey kam karta hon, lol. Sir ji i am 17, trying to finish O levels, woh to Summer vacations hain that i am online, warna to.
O acha......laikin aap ki kuch purani posts sy lagta tha k aap akaily rehty hain.....Also aap ki post quality dekh kr nahi lagta k aap 17 hain........I thought u were some 40 year old professor.LOL.....:enjoy:

O acha......laikin aap ki kuch purani posts sy lagta tha k aap akaily rehty hain.....Also aap ki post quality dekh kr nahi lagta k aap 17 hain........I thought u were some 40 year old professor.LOL.....:enjoy:
Professor :o:. Mainey to abhi School bhi khatem nahi kya @Shamain , read, lol .
I will take that as a compliment, post quality isn't really that good. Just try to post informative content.

Professor :o:. Mainey to abhi School bhi khatem nahi kya @Shamain , read, lol .

I will take that as a compliment, post quality isn't really that good. Just try to post informative content.
Hanstay hanstay faints. Lolzzzzzzzzzz

war khan ka matlab yeh bhi ho sakta hai @WAJsal is sooo boringgggg :devil:
*acting devilish ,larai karaing betwee two

Back
Top Bottom