What's new

Pakistani corner

11796364_440916806080187_396229726472947914_n.jpg

Inni paali shee baby lo lee thee. Paali cutiee
Thanks a ton irbis for sharing, it was really awesome watching. But what was disturbing was him smoking weed during driving and that was the reason behind accidents. Soo sad. And it was so scary.kya is ka koi solution nahi roads ka?

So ugly how he was slapping brother. Irbis he was scary.

Excellently made documentary yeh hota hai kaam yeh hoti hai quality. Someday our side will catch up on a broader scale, not that we dont have talented ppl but.... Khair khair .
Wajsal shud watch. @Sage when driver was smoking weed dunno he was reminding me of u :P haha kidding.

Acha irbis i know in general abt these long winded circling the mountain roads cuz u know i too come from where ,khair.

Truck driving is an art, and artists need these things like say ghalib, would he have done the same without booze? Who with a 100% working mind would drive there with all the noise ( fikar ) in your head?

But don't take that an excuse for smoking yourself :cheesy:

I gaveu thinking u wud hate hate hate it. And u liked it most lolzzzz
meri koi choice fixed nahi hai... it keeps changing depending on the mood.. but that song was nice.. also shared on facebook page, shared with my better half and even listening right now...

meri koi choice fixed nahi hai... it keeps changing depending on the mood.. but that song was nice.. also shared on facebook page, shared with my better half and even listening right now...
Oh thats soo coool.

Oh btwww aether i am so glad u came in this thread on ur own. Kabhi hum apnay thread ko dekhtay hain aur kabhi (doosri kya cheez hoti thee is dialogue may,mujhay waqai may bhool gayi), thread ki khushnaseebi

Oh thats soo coool.

Oh btwww aether i am so glad u came in this thread on ur own. Kabhi hum apnay thread ko dekhtay hain aur kabhi (doosri kya cheez hoti thee is dialogue may,mujhay waqai may bhool gayi), thread ki khushnaseebi
Vo Aaye Ghar Main Hamaare Khuda Ki Kudrat Hai
Kabhi Ham Un Ko Kabhi Apne Ghar Ko Dekhte Hain

Truck driving is an art, and artists need these things like say ghalib, would he have done the same without booze? Who with a 100% working mind would drive there with all the noise ( fikar ) in your head?

Really driving truck is an art? Ghalib asal may thora hee peetay hon gay
But then he said weed is the reason behind crashes. Now imagine flying a fighter jet dealing with g force and going hi on weed.

But don't take that an excuse for smoking yourself :cheesy:
Lolzzzz *throws a joint at irbis

Warraich Tayyara in Australia

CLbjp_SWUAA7Q06.jpg
Yikes truck art going global

Rakaposhi's peak on fireee!!!!!!!!!

*stands atop the peak and screams at the top of lungsssss , 'don't ever push me off here, you just can't do this to me'

828405.JPG

Back
Top Bottom