What's new

Pakistani corner

Tau aap meray thread may keu hans rahay thay aur uss hindi ko keh rahay thay u still rmemeber his name, that kashmir and isis wala thread
Wese hi point mara tha use.
Woh samjh giyatha k mein use kia kehna chah raha hoon :D

@Jazzbot , hello, how are you doing? How's life?
PTI can take advantage of MQM's fall, your thoughts?

@Jazzbot , hello, how are you doing? How's life?
PTI can take advantage of MQM's fall, your thoughts?

Hi, I'm doing good and life's great, thanks.

MQM has become too dirty but their support base is still mostly intact in Karachi, those haq parasts will cast their votes on ethnic basis no matter what. So I don't think much has changed though there is a section in urdu speaking community who is angry at Altaf Hussain right now.

Lets see what happens to Altaf Hussain in coming months, only then we can see if PTI can take advantage of it or not. Nevertheless, good development for PTI Karachi, a huge blow to MQM.

@Armstrong first of all you are my bundle of joy do not get all angry type.. secondly i meant that weird retard who can not keep from swearing because i marked someone negative... plus am really pissed at the people here... i had a decent discussion with someone they have to dissect it.. and upar say you with your young man bit...

@Armstrong first of all you are my bundle of joy do not get all angry type.. secondly i meant that weird retard who can not keep from swearing because i marked someone negative... plus am really pissed at the people here... i had a decent discussion with someone they have to dissect it.. and upar say you with your young man bit...

That was the nastiest troll ever! Is he banned yet?

I was talking about that news.reporter not @Armstrong
oh i thought you were talking about @Armstrong cuz he has a troll like moustache :P
and yes let them come and go, I rate a lot of people negative but apparently language and decency mean nothing to them.. or trolling people and thinking them to be idiots is a habit here. anyhu what is up....

oh i thought you were talking about @Armstrong cuz he has a troll like moustache :P
and yes let them come and go, I rate a lot of people negative but apparently language and decency mean nothing to them.. or trolling people and thinking them to be idiots is a habit here. anyhu what is up....

Leave 'em for burnol. Nothing much going on m searching a book or two.

How you doing?

reading a book on principles of surgery which is ironically about 5 kg in weight... i am doing fine, just thinking of a break from pdf... my whole go north plan got washed away with the floods. :(

5 kg :o: Get E-book absolutely weight-less :partay:

When trip postponed, why leaving pdf? any alternate program?

Back
Top Bottom