What's new

Pakistani corner

These executions were from 1830 to 1832.
Let me create separate thread for it. With full details.

No he is Captain Hussain khan.
Dogras are rajputs
View attachment 243813
Yeh tau itna chota likha hai parha nahi jara.
Mujhay hussain khan pay bhi thread chaheay detailed ya aap nay kaheen post kee ho bata dain.sorry for bothering u so much.

Ap karachi ki hain na?
:mad:. Yeh mazzaq tha? U forgot where i am from?

Mujhay hussain khan pay bhi thread chaheay detailed ya aap nay kaheen post kee ho bata dain.sorry for bothering u so much.

Mein ne thread banai thi.
Let me check.

.......Blind Dolphin...............
Indus River.

11050847_10152915221753495_7445428910861997370_n.jpg

Bibi agar mairey yaadasht itni taiz hoti to shauad mein aj engineer hota

Engineer nahi, doctor.

You don't need yaadasht for Engineering. Unless you are the rote learner type, in which case Engineering is not for you.

Seriously u dont remmeber i am from ajk too.

Engineer nahi, doctor.

You don't need yaadasht for Engineering. Unless you are the rote learner type, in which case Engineering is not for you.
and who has to do rattas of coding langs syntaxes?

Seriously u dont remmeber i am from ajk too.

and who has to do rattas of coding langs syntaxes?

You do realize that computer languages are called 'language' because they are designed by humans, and hence based on your common linguistics structure? So if you can go out and learn German, French or Japanese/Chinese....you can do coding as well....except it might require more logic and math for practical purposes. Syntax is your grammar in this case....i don't remember doing rattas for programming language or learning English....it has to come naturally to you.

Ever wondered why all these common languages are actually in English? Whether you do assembly to C++, you are essentially typing in English.

If you have to ratta for language, then it is not for you. Plus there are tons of APIs and SDK there to guide you. For example, the API for JAVA is so huge that you've practically got everything in there, you just need to know how to use what and when. There is no way anyone could memorize all of that.

Back
Top Bottom