What's new

Pakistani corner

doodh soda bura hay
hqdefault.jpg

doodh soda bura hay
hqdefault.jpg
Yes its so yuk .i hate it badly and feel so surprised how ppl drink it,
Ummmm waisay ummmm i was thinking its sucha horrible drink umustnt be a doodh soda drinker so iwas thinking shudnt we call doodh sodha addicts as bunch of stupid and super hideous ppl. :whistle:
See u dont drink,u are too cool for it , so u wont be part of that group. *nonchalantly files nails

Guess what? I had Nutella cake for my birthday
Oh hey wow, how was that ,u shud share the pic of it if taken.
Enjoyed the bday partayyyy?

Last edited:
Yes its so yuk .i hate it badly and feel ao surprised how ppl drink it,
Ummmm waisay ummmm i was thinking its sucha horrible drink umustnt be a doodh soda drinker so iwas thinking shudnt we call doodh sodha addicts as bunch of stupid and super hideous ppl. :whistle:
See u dont drink,u are too cool for it , so u wont be part of that group. *nonchalantly files nails
latest

Oh hey wow, how was that ,u shud share the pic of it if taken.
Enjoyed the bday partayyyy?

The cake didn't even last a minute after it was cut, so many people.......
My friends are still here.
I'll probably wake up three days later on the balcony...
*epic 5 second rave party*.

Lol@wake up 3 days later........
5 second rave, itni choti lolz didnt get. So u had strobe lights, disco ball fixed in the room?

Acha enjoy this cake from me , @fakhre mirpur @IrbiS @WAJsal @Aether

7377433648_ab88e86f6a_b.jpg

Meapy we are so lame none of us did a thread for u. Khayal hee nahi aya

Happy to you meep

The resurgence of live theater

5490095a4bb88.jpg

5490095a5f751.jpg

NUST Islamabad

Tawa gurda kapoora - aka Taka tak

While the world is talking about the weirdness of Beijing style food, I thought of highlighting the position of Lahori food on the chart of bizarreness. I am sure it stands somewhere in the top 10. So here we go:

Roughly translated, Tawa gurda kapoora means kidneys and testicles in a large frying pan. To avoid the embarrassment of associating such words with food, most of us now call it Taka tak. It refers to the sound made by the skillful chef while frying these organs and hitting the pan with two sharp slicers in a captivating rythm. He keeps slicing and frying them until the kapooray (testicles), gurday (kidneys), dil (heart), maghaz (brain) and chaampain (ribs) become a homogeneous mixture of meat and thick masala curry. You can make your pick and choose which parts to include in your serving. It is DELICIOUS.

One of the most famous spots to try this out is Butt taka tak at Lakshmi chowk, Gawalmandi. It islocated right next to Butt Karahi that has been reviewed earlier. Not only will you enjoy the typical outdoor dining experience in the heart of Lahore, you will also find a bunch of live chickens to give you company while you listen to the magical beat of taka tak. Not to mention all those large tables smothered with uncooked goat organs (as you can see in the above picture) giving you a feeling of being part of a massive autopsy project.

What? .. Yikes? .. No! The moment you take the first bite of this scrumptious meal, will be the time when everything else, such as traffic noise, diesel smoke, smell of chicken shit, autopsy tables, etc., will stop bothering you. So dive in and give it a try...................

......................Truck Art on Karachi wall................
grid-cell-26506-1433242037-0.jpg

tumblr_lydhmpMuBA1qeylyko1_500.jpg

1246576-pakistan-art-karachi-street-art.jpg

Karachi-art-1.jpg

Tawa gurda kapoora - aka Taka tak

While the world is talking about the weirdness of Beijing style food, I thought of highlighting the position of Lahori food on the chart of bizarreness. I am sure it stands somewhere in the top 10. So here we go:

Roughly translated, Tawa gurda kapoora means kidneys and testicles in a large frying pan. To avoid the embarrassment of associating such words with food, most of us now call it Taka tak. It refers to the sound made by the skillful chef while frying these organs and hitting the pan with two sharp slicers in a captivating rythm. He keeps slicing and frying them until the kapooray (testicles), gurday (kidneys), dil (heart), maghaz (brain) and chaampain (ribs) become a homogeneous mixture of meat and thick masala curry. You can make your pick and choose which parts to include in your serving. It is DELICIOUS.

One of the most famous spots to try this out is Butt taka tak at Lakshmi chowk, Gawalmandi. It islocated right next to Butt Karahi that has been reviewed earlier. Not only will you enjoy the typical outdoor dining experience in the heart of Lahore, you will also find a bunch of live chickens to give you company while you listen to the magical beat of taka tak. Not to mention all those large tables smothered with uncooked goat organs (as you can see in the above picture) giving you a feeling of being part of a massive autopsy project.

What? .. Yikes? .. No! The moment you take the first bite of this scrumptious meal, will be the time when everything else, such as traffic noise, diesel smoke, smell of chicken shit, autopsy tables, etc., will stop bothering you. So dive in and give it a try...................
@fakhre mirpur are these gizzards u were talking abt?

@IrbiS shows us @WAJsal attitude so we will have him eat these goodies raw and uncooked :chilli:

......................Truck Art on Karachi wall................
grid-cell-26506-1433242037-0.jpg

tumblr_lydhmpMuBA1qeylyko1_500.jpg

1246576-pakistan-art-karachi-street-art.jpg

Karachi-art-1.jpg

The day iwill become PM of pakistan iwill ban this truck art

@fakhre mirpur are these gizzards u were talking abt?

@IrbiS shows us @WAJsal attitude so we will have him eat these goodies raw and uncooked :chilli:

The day iwill become PM of pakistan iwill ban this truck art
nppe gizard pota hota hay aur pota murghi ka hota hay potay walay bakray abhe market mein available nahe

@Shamain delete our convo on your wall

Back
Top Bottom