What's new

Pakistani corner

What is the reason for not liking this beautiful song. Hamare zamane ka song hai... It's a beautiful song... Always loved it.. This movie was also a very epic.. Loved everything about it
Acha iwas looking for some old songs so came on this . This isnt in any movie i think, sahi nhi pata. Independent song by legend reshma.
Idint like it kuch samajh nahi arhi thee magar comments may sab tareefain karray thay so ishared with u guys.

Acha iwas looking for some old songs so came on this . This isnt in any movie i think, sahi nhi pata. Independent song by legend reshma.
Idint like it kuch samajh nahi arhi thee magar comments may sab tareefain karray thay so ishared with u guys.

So you didn't know this song neither you understand it :suicide:

I had heard reshma around some time back and dint like her, so didnt know abt her songs. Samajh iss leeay nahi arahi thee cuz woh gaa aisay rahee hain kay aik line samajh atee hai aik nahi aatee. Agar thora clear awaz may gaa laiteen tau may gana poora sun leti ,i honestly shut it midway.
:cheesy:

But i only liked the melody of expression lambi judaai

that's quite shocking to hear that... This is such a popular song that almost every Pakistani and Indian know about it.

It's from Jackie Shroff's debut movie (as leading actor) called "Hero" --- I am not his fan but that movie was very good... Even Reshma became more popular after this song

--------------

Also the flute playe by Jackie Shroff became very popular

Acha @Aether aik aur for u duno ulike it or not but one thing , dont watch the video only hear songm cuz mustafa zahid kay expressions dekh kay song ruin ho jaey ga

that's quite shocking to hear that... This is such a popular song that almost every Pakistani and Indian know about it.

It's from Jackie Shroff's debut movie (as leading actor) called "Hero" --- I am not his fan but that movie was very good... Even Reshma became more popular after this song

Eukhhhhh nahi pata. Reshma became popular after this song? She sang in the movie? Uhhhhh. So even she was singing for indian films, chorain ab tau song bilkul baqwas lag raha hai, acha hua maynay pehlay bhi poora nahi suna. Mujhay waisay bhi reshma pasan nahi.
Mujhay pata hota yeh indian film ka song hai iwud never have shared. Eukhhhhh
May nayy pakistani classic samjh kay share kar diya

Eukhhhhh nahi pata. Reshma became popular after this song? She sang in the movie? Uhhhhh. So even she was singing for indian films, chorain ab tau song bilkul baqwas lag raha hai, acha hua maynay pehlay bhi poora nahi suna. Mujhay waisay bhi reshma pasan nahi.
Mujhay pata hota yeh indian film ka song hai iwud never have shared. Eukhhhhh
May nayy pakistani classic samjh kay share kar diya
hahaha... itni nafrat na karo Shamain... achay aur buray log har jaga hotay hain

Ab Pakistani singers bechare agar Pakistan main nahi kama paate to dosre logon ki tara mulk se bahar bhi rozgaar dhondhte hain. Kuch aur/zayada paison ke liye aur kuch zaroortain poori karne ke liye..

This is a brief history of Reshma

Reshma was diagnosed with throat cancer in the 1980s, in later years her health deteriorated, leading President Pervez Musharraf to come to her aid, giving her one million Rupees to help pay off a bank loan, as well as putting her on a secured assistance of 10,000 rupees per month. He also helped her secure a plot of land for herself, but that did not go through due to the change in government.

As far as I remember she was quite poor and lived in misery where her rival singers in India earns millions of rupees after reaching her stature. If my memory is correct she even did a show in London trying to seek donations to bear her medical expenses and living costs and few of my relatives participated in that show (if my memory is correct it was about Reshma but I could be wrong)

hahaha... itni nafrat na karo Shamain... achay aur buray log har jaga hotay hain

Ab Pakistani singers bechare agar Pakistan main nahi kama paate to dosre logon ki tara mulk se bahar bhi rozgaar dhondhte hain. Kuch aur/zayada paison ke liye aur kuch zaroortain poori karne ke liye..

This is a brief history of Reshma

As far as I remember she was quite poor and lived in misery where her rival singers in India earns millions of rupees after reaching her stature. If my memory is correct she even did a show in London trying to seek donations to bear her medical expenses and living costs and few of my relatives participated in that show (if my memory is correct it was about Reshma but I could be wrong)
Nafrat meray control may nahi.
But i am sorry how she suffered.
I delted the post galti say image attach ho gayi thee. So reposted

Nafrat meray control may nahi.
But i am sorry how she suffered.
I delted the post galti say image attach ho gayi thee. So reposted
zarvan type logoan nay yahan artists ko tabah kia hay inko support kia jata hay concerts kay through jo mulahsauruses ko hazam nahe hotay

zarvan type logoan nay yahan artists ko tabah kia hay inko support kia jata hay concerts kay through jo mulahsauruses ko hazam nahe hotay
U are wrong. Roohi bano ko kis mullah nay kharab kiya tha?
Accept it pakistan may kisi artist ki koi care nahi hoti. Our own showbiz industry is like that,they dont care for ppl. And i am talking abt artists with real talents.
Ziada tau nahi pata mujhay.

Now iunderstood song after playing video shared by aether her voice was clear

@MastanKhan how are u sir :oops:

ap ghusa bohat kar rahe hain ghusa sehat ka liay nuksaan day hay thoku ghusa aur dhanda doodh soda peo
Nahi ghussa kisi baat ka hai. Udont know that.
Aur wahan thread may as such gussa nahi kar rahee thee was stating a fact.

Doodh soda is so bad in taste.

doodh soda bura hay
hqdefault.jpg

doodh soda bura hay
hqdefault.jpg

Guess what? I had Nutella cake for my birthday

Back
Top Bottom