What's new

Pakistani corner

While the world is talking about the weirdness of Beijing style food, I thought of highlighting the position of Lahori food on the chart of bizarreness. I am sure it stands somewhere in the top 10. So here we go:
lool never a fan of taka tak...brains on the other side of the spectrum are my weakness.... even though i eat less than a mouse.....
@Armstrong emperor, please tell us about your food choices...

Arang Kel, Neelum Valley

A Breathtaking, Lush Green Village In Neelum Valley, Kashmir. Situated at the hill top near Kel, about 1500 feet ascend from River Neelam. It is also a village full of beautiful sceneries. It is a piece of utmost beauty, one can find in Kashmir. Visit Neelum Valley for Arang Kel, a worth visiting place.

Pakistani Dhol Beats

@Gufi - My Psychologist friend tells me that whenever I s
lool never a fan of taka tak...brains on the other side of the spectrum are my weakness.... even though i eat less than a mouse.....
@Armstrong emperor, please tell us about your food choices...

Brains....! :bad:

I have only tasted goat's brains a few times and I felt like puking every time ! :angry:

Kunnaah, Nihari etc. are what I love ! :smitten:

i dont want to share my views on taliban and kashmiri mujahiden publicly i might slip some um classified information if i start doing that more often

@fakhre mirpur dont tag me in sick or suggestive memes or jokes nonsense posts like
فنی اینڈ اسٹوپڈ تھریڈ

I dont like truck art
i tagged you for the dog meme not the other ones

plus that armour meme was kind of funny

i dont want to share my views on taliban and kashmiri mujahiden publicly i might slip some um classified information if i start doing that more often

i tagged you for the dog meme not the other ones
Posts merge hojatee hain so ....خیال رکهنا اچهی بات

@Gufi - My Psychologist friend tells me that whenever I s
what does that mean :what:
Brains....! :bad:

I have only tasted goat's brains a few times and I felt like puking every time ! :angry:

Kunnaah, Nihari etc. are what I love ! :smitten:
get the brain made with black pepper no red masalas...
as them to make it very fine and add some lemon in the end... and not too much oilll... i ate it when one year ago now i am in love with it....:rap:
Nihari PFDA had a nihari house inside to show... do check their page out on Facebook

1102999833-1.jpg
1102999833-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom