What's new

Pakistani corner

Shoking videos about Saudis share them with your friends

A considerable area of Pakistan has been declared as National Park which provides protection to the endangered species of flora and fauna. These parks are frequently visited by the tourists as well.

1. The Chitral Gol National Park

It is located in the picturesque valley of Chitral in the northern areas of Pakistan. Located along the bank of River Chitral, it comprises of three valleys, numerous glaciers which are a source of an 18m long stream which eventually joins the river. A wide variety of flora and fauna are found here. It is also a sanctuary for many wildlife species like the Makhor goats, Himalayan griffin vultures, otters etc.

2. Khunjerab National Park

Situated on the roof of the world it is a park of mesmerizing beauty. It houses a wide variety of Alpine flora. It is also a natural habitat of endangered species of Marco polo sheep, Himalayan Ibex, snow leopard.

3. Hingol National Park

It enjoys the position of being the largest National park of Pakistan. Located on the Makran coast Baluchistan, it is 190km away from the city of Karachi. 35 species of mammals, 65 types of amphibians and reptiles and 165 birds are sheltered here. The Hingol National park is also the home of 250 varieties of plants. There are some unknown and unnamed varieties of plants too.

4. Kirthar National Park

Area wise it is the 2nd largest National park of Pakistan although the first to be recognized as a wildlife sanctuary by the UN in 1975. It is situated in the Kirthar mountain range and can be easily accessed from Karachi. It houses 34 species of mammals, 58 genuses of birds and various kinds of lizards and chameleons. Sadly many reptiles here have become extinct however a number of snakes have survived.

5. Deosai National Park It is located in the Deosai Plains of Skardu. Due to its high altitude it is covered in snow for most of the year. A National park was established in Deosai in 1993 to protect the endangered Himalayan brown bear. This plan worked and 21 bears have bred in captivity raising the number to 40 from 19.

Deosai National park is also the home of more than 124 resident and migratory birds. Red fox, snow leopard and golden marmot are other mammals found here.

I am fine and back home... Thanks for asking
Bahi gayeb na hojaya karain. Meray yahan itnay kam dost hain i feel bad then. No one likes me here.

@JonAsad u recall u had asked meaning of my name? It means سی آف فایر
آگ کا دریا

Magar may kitni sweet see achee see hoon. ^_^

Bahi gayeb na hojaya karain. Meray yahan itnay kam dost hain i feel bad then. No one likes me here.
ghayab nahi hota... bande ko aur kaam bhi hotay hain.. pehle job pe tha phir kahin aur...

ghayab nahi hota... bande ko aur kaam bhi hotay hain.. pehle job pe tha phir kahin aur...
Nahi mera matlab yeh tha do din say ididnt see u here so ithought u arent coming online. Acha chalain theek hai

It's really creepy check it out guys n gals

These 22 Pics Show Exactly How Creepy Post-Mortem Photography Was In The 19th Century | Mobile Likes

@Akheilos excessive SELFIE-ness is not good but checkout what ancestors used to do, watch all pics
Whats scary abt them they all looked like normal ppl,are they dead? they look alive

Omg @IrbiS i know nowwww, my internet got slow so captions werent showing.its so scaryyy saw now

............................Bull Racing...................
54aa81557fb86.jpg

@unleashed , kadey hal han, sum han aey? la barar news showing bo bushiran pahera Chitral a, suf thek sher a pahera Sherqila? any landslides? hope no injuries or etc, etc.... droch shiney a sherqila? pahera Yasina they this the season bro. Khur, how's life bro?

That's Khowar and Shina mix, @Gufi .....
Kicha jam asumiya?? I am good.
Road b/w Gilgit and Ghizer was blocked at several places yesterday. Especially a heavy flood hit sherot. Meanwhile, danyore and Oshikhand and danyore road was also blocked bcz of flood. Sherqila, Sumal, Yasin, proper Ishkoman almost her dosri jagah flood aur landsliding ki reports hn. PMD has issued blue Alert regarding Floods till 15 th August. So, our people are facing hard time these days...
PRAY FOR THEM BRO..

@fakhre mirpur do u think sense of humor is essential to humans existence?

Mujhay yeh bull khana hai. Iwant his biryani * feels dizzy in head
Yes it is i dont have what you say strong friendships with people lacking the funny bone buzarg roh jawans are repulsive

Back
Top Bottom