What's new

Pakistani corner

kaki main ve fir tarang ni cha pena lagay tha kar kay
you hate the song or the cartoons?

i love thos song dude got the swag you know what i am saying?
I didnt get ur first line, u are saying tarang may akaay u will drink cha as in tea?

I dont cal it swag he is ok. Yes song is uninteresting

@Syed.Ali.Haider

And one thing more that we do in Pakistan, we value our bikes more than our own personal safety and hence bike wears the helmet most of the time while riding.

Taka taka kya hai?

Don't Remember? You recommended me same thing:
Tawa gurda kapoora - aka Taka tak

While the world is talking about the weirdness of Beijing style food, I thought of highlighting the position of Lahori food on the chart of bizarreness. I am sure it stands somewhere in the top 10. So here we go:

Roughly translated, Tawa gurda kapoora means kidneys and testicles in a large frying pan. To avoid the embarrassment of associating such words with food, most of us now call it Taka tak. It refers to the sound made by the skillful chef while frying these organs and hitting the pan with two sharp slicers in a captivating rythm. He keeps slicing and frying them until the kapooray (testicles), gurday (kidneys), dil (heart), maghaz (brain) and chaampain (ribs) become a homogeneous mixture of meat and thick masala curry. You can make your pick and choose which parts to include in your serving. It is DELICIOUS.

One of the most famous spots to try this out is Butt taka tak at Lakshmi chowk, Gawalmandi. It islocated right next to Butt Karahi that has been reviewed earlier. Not only will you enjoy the typical outdoor dining experience in the heart of Lahore, you will also find a bunch of live chickens to give you company while you listen to the magical beat of taka tak. Not to mention all those large tables smothered with uncooked goat organs (as you can see in the above picture) giving you a feeling of being part of a massive autopsy project.

What? .. Yikes? .. No! The moment you take the first bite of this scrumptious meal, will be the time when everything else, such as traffic noise, diesel smoke, smell of chicken shit, autopsy tables, etc., will stop bothering you. So dive in and give it a try...................
@IrbiS shows us @WAJsal attitude so we will have him eat these goodies raw and uncooked :chilli:

paye,maghz aur kalejI maire

Main 3no ka shauqeen nai Bismillah kren

no thanks! :fie:

:enjoy:

Road b/w Gilgit and Ghizer was blocked at several places yesterday. Especially a heavy flood hit sherot. Meanwhile, danyore and Oshikhand and danyore road was also blocked bcz of flood. Sherqila, Sumal, Yasin, proper Ishkoman almost her dosri jagah flood aur landsliding ki reports hn.
Very sad,very sad indeed. Once i witnessed a flood near Yasin, can't remember the name of the place but you know people's houses were completely gone, so sad. The disaster management isn't corrupt compared to the rest of the country, so they got quick help.
PMD has issued blue Alert regarding Floods till 15 th August. So, our people are facing hard time these days...
PRAY FOR THEM BRO..
Inshallah. Hope god keeps everyone safe, we see these floods every year, just that we don't learn anything from these tragedies.

Back
Top Bottom