What's new

Pakistani corner

Del that post.

@IrbiS thanx for wildlife thread link just went thru ur posts sara thread nahi parha abhi, will do if icud later, very cool idint even know abt things. So markhor ab bach gaya hai nothing to worry?

Haven't updated it lately.

I meant a little improved situation than before. If positive trend is maintained, it'll reach safe numbers in a few years.

p.s why you students act that dumb?

Haven't updated it lately.

I meant a little improved situation than before. If positive trend is maintained, it'll reach safe numbers in a few years.

p.s why you students act that dumb?
Iwas born dumb

If u say lil improved situation it means they are still endangered.
Btw yeh baat iknow that the permits for hunting are given for old ones who cant be of much use now.
Like that blue sheep or blue goat bhi koi cheez hai na, lemme google its name

Acha it is blue sheep,ibex kehtay hai

Iwanna eat one, khaanay ko do mujhay aik

Karakurum Blue Sheep (Pakistan) - Shikar Safaris

Iwas born dumb

Not you, your students

If u say lil improved situation it means they are still endangered.
Btw yeh baat iknow that the permits for hunting are given for old ones who cant be of much use now.
Like that blue sheep or blue goat bhi koi cheez hai na, lemme google its name

Yea still endangered. They are also found in Central Asia

Not you, your students

Hahhahaa i get you lolzzz , those images in stupid thread are a result of google search.
And u must appreciate that i confessed so bravely that i am dumb.
Yea still endangered. They are also found in Central Asia
Oh ic so the problem is there

Btw @IrbiS i dont consider these things dumb i call it creativity and individuality lolzzzz cuz iregret as a kid i never did any such things iwas too coward.

Like that mendak ki mummy ,mendak kay abbu,mendak ki girlfrnd lolzzzzzzz

Hahhahaa i get you lolzzz , those images in stupid thread are a result of google search.
And u must appreciate that i confessed so bravely that i am dumb.

So am I

Btw @IrbiS i dont consider these things dumb i call it creativity and individuality lolzzzz cuz iregret as a kid i never did any such things iwas too coward.

Like that mendak ki mummy ,mendak kay abbu,mendak ki girlfrnd lolzzzzzzz

I said 'act dumb'

Irbis woh image jo markhor kay leeay share ki hai article nay in that thread i think it is blue sheep

U are too good, shud i share my goof ups here, like real goof ups? Lolzz

Hey igot more such funny images but they are a bit weird humor iwill see if i shud share or not.

Irbis woh image jo markhor kay leeay share ki hai article nay in that thread i think it is blue sheep
No, Blue sheep is different. It might be a different goat, then again i am no expert.

U are too good, shud i share my goof ups here, like real goof ups? Lolzz

Hey igot more such funny images but they are a bit weird humor iwill see if i shud share or not.

In OP? it ain't showing

I sometimes forget k kis side sey kanghi ki hey

...............................Day to Day life of Pakistans street ....................
The cobbler, the entertainer, the old watchmaker - a footpath adventure

What stands out in Karachi is its pluralism and thriving diversity, perhaps best encapsulated in the streets of old city. There is a pulsating energy here among the vendors and walking craftsmen, each with their own set of skills, toiling away for a daily wage.

It's easy to glance past them in the crowd for they have been internalised as an essential feature of the city. But here lies the paradox: we utilise their labour in our daily lives, refer to them by their profession, but their anonymity never seems to bother us.

Behind every 'kachray wala', 'fruit wala' and 'bandar wala' is a story waiting to be unraveled.

With a quill and parchment
55b9f2271868a.jpg

Muhammad Iftikhar in his roadside shop at Pakistan Chowk.

With a pensive look and a pen in hand, Mohammad Iftikhar looks at us, puzzled, as we ask him where the art of Khatati(calligraphy) stands in the current times. He smiles, shrugs his shoulders, and shakes his head with despair.

55c1fe7d39035.jpg

He talks about a time when 20 to 25 calligraphers sat along the pavements of Pakistan Chowk alone. Now there are just two. The decline started in the 90’s when Corel Draw gained importance and many calligraphers lost out.

Iftikhar blushes when we ask him about the projects he had worked on. “You must have seen Pyaray Afzal and Jackson Heights? Those were my recent ones. I was also asked to make the logo for Bahria Town.”

Muhammad Iftikhar wants to set up his own calligraphy exhibition someday. He managed it once at Frere Hall, but is now overburdened with expenses.

Polishing a future
55c074d54b643.jpg

Muhammad Aqeel while working on a wooden framework for a mirror.

Muhammad Aqeel, 32, has been polishing wooden frames since he was 18. His 14 years of experience makes him one of the most skilled people in Karimabad. He looks quite old for his age, though his eyes suggest that it is merely his appearance that has undergone such change.

He works at a fixed wage of Rs 400 per day.

55c1fee3a58e6.jpg

The roadside entertainer
55c06023ef2a3.jpg

Eman Allah poses with his monkey.

Hailing from Rohri Sindh, a dazed Emaan Allah firmly holds the chain clasped around the little
monkey accompanying him. He orders the monkey to sit, but the little creature continues to squirm around him. It is quite apparent that the bond between Emaan and the monkey is strained, as the monkey fails to comply with basic commands.

“I used to do odd jobs earlier and came to the city with him to earn more money but the conditions don’t look too good here,” he says.

More than a decade ago bandar walas were a common sight, as were the children trailing behind this fantastical Pied Piper. Today, it has become a rarity.

Now they can sometimes be seen near traffic signals, with monkeys trained to scare passengers by climbing onto windshields, begging for money.

Emaan Allah shares a similar story.

55c476c86a2c1.jpg

Mending souls
55b9de4cf24cb.jpg

Naushad Khan at his roadside spot.

Seventy six-year-old Naushad Khan has been mending shoe soles for the past 50 years but as he converses with one of his customers, it appears that he has a knack for mending souls too.

Referred to as Goldberg, the famous wrestler, the bald mochi or cobbler is reluctant to talk about his craft, which is considered one of the oldest jobs in the city and usually provides opportunity to settlers coming from the northern side of the country.

But when Naushad finally agrees to talk, cynicism takes over:

55c477adc73f7.jpg

He then boasts with pride as he gives a toothless smile:

“I am from the times of Quaid-e-Azam. I have seen this place when it was not densely populated, everything was vacant and this entire place flourished right before my eyes.”

Lost in the alleys of nostalgia, Khan sahab busies himself in sewing a shiny black pathani sandal as one customer places himself alongside him to strike another conversation.

Iwill add the image to google image search , ihave no clue otherwise

Irbis shaheen missiles post is abt leapord. U said post wasnt abt snow leapord?

mine one you quoted was about common leopard:
leopard-1.jpg

mine one you quoted was about common leopard:
View attachment 244622
Ooh no me was talkings abt shaheenmissiles postings in that threads.

Such beautiful beast u posted

Magar his attack cud be scary actually deadly.

Irbis @WAJsal @Sage @fakhre mirpur @JonAsad @Aether

Agar hum log animals hotay tau aap log konsa hona pasand kartay

May ummm may ummmmm mayyyyyyyyyy
Ummmmmmmmm

Mujhay sochnay doo acha may عقاب
Hoti. May ooncha bohat ooncha urtee aur phir aik dum say neechay aakay indians kay sir pay claws maar kay phîr parwaz kartee
می کی کو مور بهی پسند
Hai.

@MastanKhan aap kya hotay, aap shair hotay *roarsssss

giphy.gif

Ooh no me was talkings abt shaheenmissiles postings in that threads.

Such beautiful beast u posted

Magar his attack cud be scary actually deadly.

In an Indian village, a leopard got in unnoticed, snatched the kid from mother's lap and was gone!

Irbis @WAJsal @Sage @fakhre mirpur @JonAsad @Aether

Agar hum log animals hotay tau aap log konsa hona pasand kartay

May ummm may ummmmm mayyyyyyyyyy
Ummmmmmmmm

Mujhay sochnay doo acha may عقاب
Hoti. May ooncha bohat ooncha urtee aur phir aik dum say neechay aakay indians kay sir pay claws maar kay phîr parwaz kartee
می کی کو مور بهی پسند
Hai.

If it's possible, then I would take turns being different things

@MastanKhan aap kya hotay, aap shair hotay *roarsssss

giphy.gif

:lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:

Last edited:
In OP? it ain't showing

I sometimes forget k kis side sey kanghi ki hey

Bas kanghi bhol jana s being dumb.
Ok iwill share a lighter one.okay iwas outside the house and ihad gotten a call on fone , so while iwas on phone i didnt realize some cat came over near me. I dont touch animals cuz i feel a bit ummm uncomfortable, so ididnt know and she started licking my feet, well iwas talking on the mobile nd when ifelt that i screamed the loudest in its mic......

Then the person got badly worried kya hua , and then when i told ....phir jo hua is history.

میں اپنے فادر سے بات کر رہی تھی
جو عزت اور سمان ملا وہ ہسٹوریکل تہا

smileyUpsideDownNA.jpg

Bas kanghi bhol jana s being dumb.
Ok iwill share a lighter one.okay iwas outside the house and ihad gotten a call on fone , so while iwas on phone i didnt realize some cat came over near me. I dont touch animals cuz i feel a bit ummm uncomfortable, so ididnt know and she started licking my feet, well iwas talking on the mobile nd when ifelt that i screamed the loudest in its mic......

Then the person got badly worried kya hua , and then when i told ....phir jo hua is history.

میں اپنے فادر سے بات کر رہی تھی
جو عزت اور سمان ملا وہ ہسٹوریکل تہا

smileyUpsideDownNA.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom