What's new

Pakistani corner

How can I open a thread ? I think I don't have rights. Could one of you please open stating "Kashmir- My Paradise is burning" and please start with this video

I will take it forward from there. Please I will be grateful to you. I want to show this world what is happening in my country. Let me help to raise kashmiri voice.
open thread here
Members Introduction

But no use this forum supports indians there is no voice for ppl of kashmir here. U have to lick indian feet if u want to stay here.

I am from Indian Occupied Kashmir.
U cant open a thread evén in intro forum whose link i gave u? This is weird. See when u go on forum page on the top right corner u see 'post new thread' option.
If u dont see than go in this thread and write abt it

To Web Administrator

Secondly again this forum supports india's occupation of kashmir

Thank you brother. I posted there as suggested by you. Isn't it a Pakistan forum ?
It says in name its a pakistani forum but when u join u are told its an international forum which equally respects ***** indians. And u are bound to respect indians,that my foot.

Then management favors and respects indians more over paksitanis. And for kashmir , they totally support india and her occupation of kashmir and kashmiri freedom fighters are treated terrorists here. This is how this forum works. Its just the use of pakistans name but nothing is really pakistani here.

There are few very good posters here ,very few, real pakistani patriots but even they dont post much from what ihave noticed due to indian support here.
So dont expect ur voice on kashmir will be heard here.

Yahan pakistan hee kee koi izzat nahi hai kashmir ki kya hogee.
I am sorry if this truth hurts u but thats how it is.

open thread here
Members Introduction

But no use this forum supports indians there is no voice for ppl of kashmir here. U have to lick indian feet if u want to stay here.
I did post threads on refugees but be warned indians will ruin your thread and even justify killings of kashmiris

I did post threads on refugees but be warned indians will ruin your thread and even justify killings of kashmiris

Aur forum management nay uss cheez ko kabhi nahi roka magar agar hum indian army animals ko galiyan dain the management doesnt allow that

Bay hisi aik la ilaj marz hai

Thanks brother for sharing your feelings. Yeah it hurts but to be honest as a person I am emotionally drained out seeing things around me. I came to know about this forum today only and noticed that it is a pakistani forum. Never mind brother thanks for answering all my questions. May Allah bless you. Please do remember us in your prayers too.
U are in our prayers .

There are some pakistani kashmir posters here. Magar even they areent heard and their voice is suppresaed by large number of indian posters and management here allows that.

Yaaar is jaga pay bol kay na karo khud ko khawar. Koi faaida nahi hai. Yahan tau pkistan ko har roz din may 1000 dafa galiyan likhi jaatee hain yeh log kuch nahi kartay kashmir tau kuch nahi hai.

Yahan tau pakistan occupied kashmir ka term tak allowed tha uptil few days back for ajk.

Yeh pakistani site nahi hai.

And u are in our prayers, kabhi Allah will free kashmir from terrorist country india.

Aur forum management nay uss cheez ko kabhi nahi roka magar agar hum indian army animals ko galiyan dain the management doesnt allow that

Bay hisi aik la ilaj marz hai

U are in our prayers .

There are some pakistani kashmir posters here. Magar even they areent heard and their voice is suppresaed by large number of indian posters and management here allows that.

Yaaar is jaga pay bol kay na karo khud ko khawar. Koi faaida nahi hai. Yahan tau pkistan ko har roz din may 1000 dafa galiyan likhi jaatee hain yeh log kuch nahi kartay kashmir tau kuch nahi hai.

Yahan tau pakistan occupied kashmir ka term tak allowed tha uptil few days back for ajk.

Yeh pakistani site nahi hai.

And u are in our prayers, kabhi Allah will free kashmir from terrorist country india.
gHmm i disagree with that swearing wais not the answer mods need to be extra vigilant on kashmir threads Azad Kashmir word is consodered offensive by people from kashmir cuz many. kashmirislost their lives to make it azad kashmir ogf pakistan

InshaAllah we will see dawn of freedom one day.

I am not able to answer anyone or not able to post on anyone wall. Is there some issues with my account or this site consider me a terrorist ?
U are new here, perhaps thats why site isnt allowing u yet.
I think thats why u cant reply on wall.

Yes inshaAllah u will see dawn of freedom. Fikar na karo.

Yahan pakistanio ko har waqt terrorist kaha jaata hai and there isnt any action taken kashmir kay logon ko terrorist kehna konsi baree baat hai inn logon kay leay infact this is what they think

gHmm i disagree with that swearing wais not the answer mods need to be extra vigilant on kashmir threads *** word is consodered offensive by people from kashmir cuz many. kashmirislost their lives to make it azad kashmir ogf pakistan

But no one stays extra vigilant kashmir kay saaray threads destroy hotay hain hamesha.

And ihave felt management never clearly said but now i felt kashmir freedom fighters re considered terrorists by them.

gHmm i disagree with that swearing wais not the answer mods need to be extra vigilant on kashmir threads *** word is consodered offensive by people from kashmir cuz many. kashmirislost their lives to make it azad kashmir ogf pakistan
Jab tak last month ihadnt created noise tab tak Azad Kashmir was allowed here,even now indians use it some othr way and it goes on.

Yaani itnay saalon say yeh forum hai and they didnt ban Azad Kashmir., p.o.k and other such words????magar jab pakistan and islam are the most abused things here and some cheap quality hi traffic matters then u know......

U are new here, perhaps thats why site isnt allowing u yet.
I think thats why u cant reply on wall.

Yes inshaAllah u will see dawn of freedom. Fikar na karo.

Yahan pakistanio ko har waqt terrorist kaha jaata hai and there isnt any action taken kashmir kay logon ko terrorist kehna konsi baree baat hai inn logon kay leay infact this is what they think

But no one stays extra vigilant kashmir kay saaray threads destroy hotay hain hamesha.

And ihave felt management never clearly said but now i felt kashmir freedom fighters re considered terrorists by them.

Jab tak last month ihadnt created noise tab tak *** was allowed here,even now indians use it some othr way and it goes on.

Yaani itnay saalon say yeh forum hai and they didnt ban ***., p.o.k and other such words????magar jab pakistan and islam are the most abused things here and some cheap quality hi traffic matters then u know......
My guru riazhaq taught me how to properly respond to indians un ki shagirdi mein a jao haha

Thanks mod for banning Azad Kashmir

I dont need any such lecture from anyone, Riazhaq etc
I keep indians in their rightful auqat already.
Riazhaq really shows the less glamorous side of india that quickly shuts up the supa powa humming indians

Thanks mod for banning ***
Thank me that ihad created noise over that ,warna it had been months and ithink years this forum was letting it go.
Abhi bhi yeh term doosri tarah say indian use and so many other wrong things go on here regarding ajk like that isis in ajk thread is still there whilst any on india is instantly deleted

Thank me that ihad created noise over that ,warna it had been months and ithink years this forum was letting it go.
Abhi bhi yeh term doosri tarah say indian use and so many other wrong things go on here regarding ajk like that isis in ajk thread is still there whilst any on india is instantly deleted
I have been around this forum longer than you and i think that mods now are mire vigilant than in the past i mean this year many old abusive indian trolls got banned but thats jist me a hatdcore optimist

I have been around this forum longer than you and i think that mods now are mire vigilant than in the past i mean this year many old abusive indian trolls got banned but thats jist me a hatdcore optimist
Yes u are just hardcore optimist here nothing else. So much sh1t is already on and zombie like pakistanis are cool with it.

Dafa karo.

@fakhre mirpur insensitivity la ilaj marz hai.

Back
Top Bottom