What's new

Pakistani corner

trust me @Shamain the shitty level yesteryear bharti trolls will make present day trolls look like school kids mods finally changed this year you are new here you didnt interact with the banned shitheads

now anti islam threads and posts are removed instantly in the past at times they would remain for hours

trust me @Shamain the shitty level yesteryear bharti trolls will make present day trolls look like school kids mods finally changed this year you are new here you didnt interact with the banned shitheads

now anti islam threads and posts are removed instantly in the past at times they would remain for hours
Dude even now they stay for hours. Dont know what word u are living in
Khair dafa karo mujhay gussa ata hai soch kay. Ohoooo u cheked the shair?

Dude even now they stay for hours. Dont know what word u are living in
Khair dafa karo mujhay gussa ata hai soch kay. Ohoooo u cheked the shair?
Nope they get removed faster than in the past despite there being more anti islamic content being posted

Ohooooo پروفایل چیک کرو اپنا
mods need to improve their effectiveness and increase population of banland yes but comparing it to.old pdf i find this safer cuz mods now are faster in banning anti islam posts

Ohooooo پروفایل چیک کرو اپنا
kitney baar karoan sun lia hay

school years yaad a gaye the most realistic looking akbar

battery 5 % time to go

mods need to improve their effectiveness and increase population of banland yes but comparing it to.old pdf i find this safer cuz mods now are faster in banning anti islam posts

Yea known abuser ko woh ban kya kartay thread unban kar diya, un say hoga kuch,duh! Disgusting

Acha choro.
kitney baar karoan sun lia hay
Hahahha acha theek hai , aik baar bhi nahi bola pehlay or comment hee nahi kiya uspay iss leay iwas asking again

Lolzzzz arghhhghhhhh koi acha song nahi mil raha

battery 5 % time to go
So long!

Oh, in that case: great grandfather. Or as I call par dada
ok rather than destroy that thread defending myself I thought we could destroy this one...
so how is your medical interview process going... any decisions on what you plan to do ahead other then bashing me :nhl_checking:

@Mr.Meap

ok rather than destroy that thread defending myself I thought we could destroy this one...
so how is your medical interview process going... any decisions on what you plan to do ahead other then bashing me :nhl_checking:

@Mr.Meap

September, let's hope for the best. Personally it won't affect me if I get to the university or not.

September, let's hope for the best. Personally it won't affect me if I get to the university or not.
what about your arts subjects??.... if you hope for the best but do u do not really care what other plans do you have...
I know but do you remember that fiasco?. After that I waited for authentic sources.
i do not take part in speculative things... just try and find out using some source... over here people barring a small few, some who are not even TTAs or mods have real information. one of the two of my favourite posters does not have any titles and pisses people off but his information is good. insomnia really helps with reading long threads and filtering the real things from the bs also

what about your arts subjects??.... if you hope for the best but do u do not really care what other plans do you have...

That's the beauty of arts, you don't need a merit to make a painting, but you need to be properly qualified to operate on a person. I hope for the best because to be frank I've disappointing enough in my academics, I know it, my family knows it, getting into a Uni may not be a big deal, but going by my past record it's a huge victory.

Join the club, I sleep in the morning though. :tup:

Join the club, I sleep in the morning though. :tup:
:agree::pop: I agree.. That seems proper to do :yahoo: Good healthy routine.... i can imagine the lectures you must get at your age :p:
That's the beauty of arts, you don't need a merit to make a painting, but you need to be properly qualified to operate on a person.
okay, you do have a soul of an artist :-) and the operations could be done by a well trained butcher or tailor... or a mixture of both
hope for the best because to be frank I've disappointing enough in my academics, I know it, my family knows it, getting into a Uni may not be a big deal, but going by my past record it's a huge victory.
come on chill... there is more to life than academics... Too many years in universities has robbed many people of their spark. you could end up like I did.. gone are the days of playing sports or glass painting or a bit of casual writing.. now it is books and everything creative has been hammered out...

ps if it makes you feel better I do not have the best academic record also, too many friends in A levels, and too little time in college. my biology teacher wrote on the final report card of the first year and i quote " i do not know who this boy is and have seen him in class before the exams"

359d0760142515976766553426_700wa_0.gif

:agree::pop: I agree.. That seems proper to do :yahoo: Good healthy routine.... i can imagine the lectures you must get at your age :p:

Speaking of lectures, my mom woke up just now.....FML.

okay, you do have a soul of an artist :-) and the operations could be done by a well trained butcher or tailor... or a mixture of both

o_O?? Yup, that's my phobia of hospitals right there. Good job. :tup:

come on chill... there is more to life than academics... Too many years in universities has robbed many people of their spark. you could end up like I did.. gone are the days of playing sports or glass painting or a bit of casual writing.. now it is books and everything creative has been hammered out...

Dude how old are you? You're now sounding like a grandpa. Scratch that, older than a grand father.

ps if it makes you feel better I do not have the best academic record also, too many friends in A levels, and too little time in college. my biology teacher wrote on the final report card of the first year and i quote " i do not know who this boy is and have seen him in class before the exams"

It's more of like this: "My record sucks", I know how bad it is, I'll probably enter the Uni I'll pass it, but it's all in vain because at the end of the day, I'm taking arts as my future. And I'm drowsy aaaand my mom's awake aaaaaaand I gotta go to sleep, good day.

Speaking of lectures, my mom woke up just now.....FML.
well it happens at an age.. first the study lecture then the routine one... but they are all better than the get married lecture:coffee: I rather have all the old ones combined...
o_O?? Yup, that's my phobia of hospitals right there. Good job. :tup:
guess all those courses on human behaviour paid off
Dude how old are you? You're now sounding like a grandpa. Scratch that, older than a grand father.
too write or paint one does not need much, but one needs passion.. now even my writing is dark and depressed.. attend a public hospital some day.. will explain to you what happens to a person... :undecided:
my age you could have gotten from the movie which was trending when I was born but good to know you are as bad as I am at math:cheers:
ps do edit the movie stuff out from that thread, I rather not have people knowing my age
It's more of like this: "My record sucks", I know how bad it is, I'll probably enter the Uni I'll pass it, but it's all in vain because at the end of the day, I'm taking arts as my future. And I'm drowsy aaaand my mom's awake aaaaaaand I gotta go to sleep, good day.
Please do not put yourself through torture unless you intend to practice medicine... because not only will you take up a seat, but you will waste money and your happiness... what they say about sleepless nights with your books is true.. your social, family and romantic life will consist of a book and you
Rephrases that to your mom is awake, and you must sleep because otherwise more lectures because your mom is awake.. so you will hope you can sleep... gnite :lazy2:

"My record sucks"
if u knew my grades... u would laugh at me... my record sucks worse... u madam may be younger but i am the dumber one here

Back
Top Bottom