What's new

Pakistani corner

Pehlay bhi tau share kiya tha. بیکار ویدیو, sunanany may abve average.

Song tunes are such embarrassment
like i give a damn to what others think and besides ye mairey friends and aquatances wali jazz sim par ho ga family kay liay telenor ki sim hay us par kuch nahe hay

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
aik barey papu yaar apne matric ki sim par caller tune rakhe thee phr jo ghar mein bistey hui the usko tarekh ki kitaboan mein likha jana chahiye

well it happens at an age.. first the study lecture then the routine one... but they are all better than the get married lecture:coffee: I rather have all the old ones combined...

guess all those courses on human behaviour paid off

too write or paint one does not need much, but one needs passion.. now even my writing is dark and depressed.. attend a public hospital some day.. will explain to you what happens to a person... :undecided:
my age you could have gotten from the movie which was trending when I was born but good to know you are as bad as I am at math:cheers:
ps do edit the movie stuff out from that thread, I rather not have people knowing my age

Please do not put yourself through torture unless you intend to practice medicine... because not only will you take up a seat, but you will waste money and your happiness... what they say about sleepless nights with your books is true.. your social, family and romantic life will consist of a book and you
Rephrases that to your mom is awake, and you must sleep because otherwise more lectures because your mom is awake.. so you will hope you can sleep... gnite :lazy2:

if u knew my grades... u would laugh at me... my record sucks worse... u madam may be younger but i am the dumber one here

Nah it's just that I've been to the hospitals quite a lot, it's like a bad omen for me. But I've always been to those "fancy" hospitals, public hospitals are brutally harsh, so many people all the time.

And I'm not putting myself through this, my mom told me that it's a wiser thing to get qualified. I'm not getting a job any time soon.

That was a joke. Magar what if i say thats what the truth is. Lolzzzzz
Acha mujhay kya
*shrugs shoulders

Acha @IrbiS and fakhray just tell me like we kno ppl in real life and sometimes they are quite arrogant wont pay attention to what u say or listen carefully etc etc cuz they think they are better than others , how do u guys deal with such ppl

Btw
وہ واقعی میں آپ سے بہتر ہو تے بھی ہیں

*yao ming troll expression

The intellectual uncle types? keep your distance

Nah it's just that I've been to the hospitals quite a lot, it's like a bad omen for me. But I've always been to those "fancy" hospitals, public hospitals are brutally harsh, so many people all the time.
Well I had never seen the insides and when I did it was a major shock....lool define fancy hospitals....
And I'm not putting myself through this, my mom told me that it's a wiser thing to get qualified. I'm not getting a job any time soon.
you want to do medical as a qualification but do not want to practice later.. Because all that hard work should mean something

@Aether , Karachi arahe ho, i wish i could help. Law and order situation is much better now. Hope you enjoy Quaid Azam's mizar.
And a safe trip too.

@fakhre mirpur yahan post kara kro plz.
U know the abuse that happens there.

Acha khair tell me somethig funny shamain اداس hai

ہم ہیں مشتاق وہ ہیں بےزار
یا الہی یہ ماجرا کیا ہے

--------------

An old pic of @fakhre mirpur on 'valentaaine' day @IrbiS dekho who is caught

download-1-jpg.245021

Back
Top Bottom