What's new

Pakistani corner

Oooooo phir tau pehlay bhi koi problem nahi thee as u sounded worried before. Oh phir tau waqai may mubarak ho, i thought ur mom has met her but official nahi hua. Now sudhar jayin ap

Private messaging isnt allowed for anyone. But u have to wait for few days before u can start a thread or write on ur wall. Wall is again not pvt cuz ppl can view it. But u can talk in theeads.
As of kashmir war forum u cant post there unless i think u have certain number of posts that moderator can tell u and i think some number of months too, around 4 ithink so.
But u can talk here. @engineer saad wani was tagging u here u can talk 2 him here
She tried but i am stuborn and a very good liar hahaha

Well I had never seen the insides and when I did it was a major shock....lool define fancy hospitals....

you want to do medical as a qualification but do not want to practice later.. Because all that hard work should mean something

South City Hospital, they have a restaurant on the ground floor. Plus my sister was born there and boy oh boy the money you have to pay.

All that work is to be qualified in name only. It's wiser than a fake degree. Plus if I change my mind, Dr. Meap is still on the table.

Please delete it. I don't have rights to tag anyone. It is considering as a link and not allowing me to post,
I cant del it lolzz, u just go to that post click edit ,remove text, and write

@engineer saad or any nick thisis called tagging
And plz get relaxed u are too exhausted.

Please don't talk about burhan wani and don't post any picture. He was not involved it. You are just saying all this to show off your sources whereas it was not done by Hizb. You are just creating problem for us. His brother has already been encountered and killed by forces, his cousin brother encountered last year. Why are you unnecessarily talking his name when he has not done it ? You want to see his father dead now ? Please don't take any name when you don't know anything about it.
I dont know why you are so careful about Burhan's family.
His chosen path is difficult, wants sacrifices, huge sacrifices.
I will again confirm this news only for you if you are saying this with confidence.

All that work is to be qualified in name only. It's wiser than a fake degree. Plus if I change my mind, Dr. Meap is still on the table.
You want to be a fake Dr or am I confused... I did say I am dumber than you....:crazy:
South City Hospital, they have a restaurant on the ground floor. Plus my sister was born there and boy oh boy the money you have to pay.
Haha the money you have if you do not have health insurance in America is crazy. You have a few brothers and sisters, you are middle child who stays sick and every one worries about you to the point of driving you wild...:coffee:

I asked you to delete you post and not mine. don;t you have rights to delete your post ?

I am careful because he is one of us, a Kashmiri and I am sure it is not done by Hizb.
Man your are not 2ic of Syed salahuddin.
Hizb operations are very secret how you can confidently say regarding their involvement in Udhampur attack.

You want to be a fake Dr or am I confused... I did say I am dumber than you....:crazy:

Haha the money you have if you do not have health insurance in America is crazy. You have a few brothers and sisters, you are middle child who stays sick and every one worries about you to the point of driving you wild...:coffee:

No, I'm saying I don't want to keep fake degrees.

Nailed it :tup:

But boy do South City charge you. It's like a 5 star hotel for sick people. An amazing place to die.

But boy do South City charge you. It's like a 5 star hotel for sick people. An amazing place to die.
Trust me there is no better place to die than at home surrounded by the ones you care for, not surrounded by doctors who break you trying to keep you alive at times. and you are from Karachi, seems like fun *hides under covers*
Nailed it :tup:
personal experience is the same... but i deserve a round of applause for deducing so much from the types of lasers you like on planes:pop: Do your parents want you to think you are just as smart as your genius brothers also??
No, I'm saying I don't want to keep fake degrees.
ah good choice, but be a good doctor if you do enter the field. Already too many selfish ones:( Mo

You are asking too much from me and that too here on a public forum.I am born and brought up here. I am fighting with occupation and have first hand knowledge instead of reading on internet and passing comments here. Lost three family members so far and inshaAllah will get a maut of shaheed as well. You are discussing it with a wrong person, very wrong person.
If you are so motivated for kashmir freedom then why you are waiting for.
You lost three family members, we lost thousands against dogras.
We liberated our part called as Azad kashmir after long struggle.
Even our family members were skinned alive by maharaja Hari singh.
10489933_567605106685361_798932152407013625_n.jpg

I always told you that according to very credible source i confirmed hizb involvement in Udhampur attack and it was very successful. If you are so close to them i can believe you.

Baaz ajao *roll eyes.
Inne chaite nahe

If you are so motivated for kashmir freedom then why you are waiting for.
You lost three family members, we lost thousands against dogras.
We liberated our part called as Azad kashmir after long struggle.
Even our family members were skinned alive by maharaja Hari singh.
View attachment 245052
I always told you that according to very credible source i confirmed hizb involvement in Udhampur attack and it was very successful. If you are so close to them i can believe you.
dont share information on internet

Back
Top Bottom