What's new

Pakistani corner

bhai, aapne khud kaha hai few posts back that:

think I'll rest my case here, baaki aap samajhdaar ho, lagey raho

@GURU DUTT .. maafi, boss, aapka trademark use kia

local or international, we have bullets to suit every size

but challo koi baat ni, I'm out of this thread

pakistan is the land of pure and not involved in any religiously motivated terrorism :enjoy:
Stupid what language u get just get out of this thread with ur typical indian rona dhona and shit

It was meant as kinda lollipop to keep one from worrying about this stuff. I know marriage will be a disaster for me, so I keep my distance. What's your story? Why so allergic?
Women are a unique species, they have no understanding of what they want other then not the thing you think is right... Also they are judgemental, petty and most are very superficial. long gone are the days where girls used to sit and read at home, now they rather share every minute of their lives on Facebook, write weird statuses, and whine about the most weird things... Oh did I mention that they are stereotypically shallow while the accuse men of being the same. plus the worst part, they can not even cook round rotis :o: ok the last one was a joke but this in a very brief paragraph tells you how much I love women
@Armstrong You must read this and add to it, we can both have a very automated response to marriage... I think we can help each other out
OL

aisa u-turn to michael scumacher ne bhi kabhi nahi maara hoga

shabaash, "Pakistan is not involved" :lol:

If Pakistan is involved in it then prove it.
Take this to another thread... @Geralt do not complain about ratings later....

Trust me there is no better place to die than at home surrounded by the ones you care for, not surrounded by doctors who break you trying to keep you alive at times. and you are from Karachi, seems like fun *hides under covers*

My dad was posted in Karachi when he was in the army, and in Balochistan, I hail from Islamabad though, Karachi gives me a headache.

personal experience is the same... but i deserve a round of applause for deducing so much from the types of lasers you like on planes:pop: Do your parents want you to think you are just as smart as your genius brothers also??

My older brother completed his entire senior education on a 100% scholarship, my younger brother hasn't had grades less than an A* in his entire life and he's already finished his entire 3 year O'Level course in these summers (nerd alert), and then there's me ._. and here's your standing ovation:
e4d46db6_standing-ovation-auditorium-pop_8703.jpeg

ah good choice, but be a good doctor if you do enter the field. Already too many selfish ones:( Mo

How so?. Any experiences?.

Women are a unique species, they have no understanding of what they want other then not the thing you think is right... Also they are judgemental, petty and most are very superficial. long gone are the days where girls used to sit and read at home, now they rather share every minute of their lives on Facebook, write weird statuses, and whine about the most weird things... Oh did I mention that they are stereotypically shallow while the accuse men of being the same. plus the worst part, they can not even cook round rotis :o: ok the last one was a joke but this in a very brief paragraph tells you how much I love women
@Armstrong You must read this and add to it, we can both have a very automated response to marriage... I think we can help each other out

Take this to another thread... @Geralt do not complain about ratings later....
Wow wow so much hate for women wow

My dad was posted in Karachi when he was in the army, and in Balochistan, I hail from Islamabad though, Karachi gives me a headache.
Gets out from the bomb shelter... hello how are you....
My older brother completed his entire senior education on a 100% scholarship, my younger brother hasn't had grades less than an A* in his entire life and he's already finished his entire 3 year O'Level course in these summers (nerd alert), and then there's me ._. and here's your standing ovation:
Ohhh your family seems somewhat like mine, other than my only having 2 brothers who were smarter than me and no sisters to humiliate me further with their scholarships

Takes a deep bow... thank you for the honour. first of all i would like to thank..... :P

How so?. Any experiences?.
most medicines given to patients are in excess or not properly dosed, most illnesses are not properly diagnosed , tests which should be routine are ignored and every patient has to have a "Drip" whether they need it or not.. Things which Doctors should say go get some bed rest, eat a panadol and drink some Vitamin C for they give 4 to 5 pills instead
I have seen patients killed because of doctors being careless, seen pain being ignored because Doctor saab will not get to the patient until rounds, and you wonder why I am so bitterly old :)

congrats. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom